Book:

That's all for now
grill this special member as MUCH as you CAN πŸ˜ˆ
 so this is your host and dost Minakshi πŸ˜›
signing off!!! πŸ˜³
Posted: 11 years ago

Something about yourself

Name: Shak

Hobbies: IF wala hobbies include Trolling, Spamming, Fan Wars, Troubling DT, Mindless chatting and Photoshopping

Profession/info about education: PhD Dummy!πŸ˜†

About IF

Getting started with IF: Came to find some tutorials for avi making and landed on the DMG forum instead. My first topic was closed and given a warning🀣

Some cherishable moments in IF: When I was given a WL by a Mod who later on became a very close friend🀣. I cherish all my WL's and bans🀣

Best freind(s) in IF: Lots but let me name a few.. Meli, Daadu, Preetoo, Shru, Ravz, Chin, Shashi, DJ, Vijay, POH, Rehanism, Adi, Radz, Neetz, Ishan, Avz, Sweta's, Arwen, Eks, BI di, Shamil,Shilpu, Arpu, Aya, Chutku, Swati,Sano, Manal, Faru,Deeps,Dex, Somy, Supp, Payal, Divzy, Shiffu, Gur, Radha, Gudduu, Sayuu, Summer, Vinu bhai, Eraser,Vik, Neha,Moglu, RTH, Ajnu, Niks, Reshu, Harshu, Siddy, Jaya, Ritsy, Sudha,Ravi,Pradz, Anu, Nami,Tiya,Tikka, Aloo, Bhangu, Chechi, Di's and all my forum sisters. (More will be added as and when I remember. Also tell me if I've forgotten your name...)

What attracted you to this forum: KSG fangirls! They were rabid! It was super fun bashing them🀣. But now I'm a sudhra hua bacchaπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

Favourites

Food: I'm a foodie and sucker for sweets. So anything vegan is mineπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

Outfit: You will always find me in t-shirt and boxer. I even went to an interview wearing shorts. So anything casual, I'd love to wearπŸ˜†

Hangout: Coffee shops.. Literally every single shop near my house. With friends or alone, I have to visit oneπŸ˜†. And street food hangout with dad-Love it!

Serial: I more or less watch every soap in bits and pieces.🀣 Since I'm on Mahadev forum, it is DKDM. It is something, I watch without a miss! Be it anything. Apart from which I catch up with IPKKND, PKDHMMPP, MB, Gopi Vau, Munna-Munni show, Parvarish, BALH, AM, Kairi, Uttaran and any damn show on TV. I love melodramaπŸ˜›

Movie: Recent EV! Love the RK films like WUS, APKGK. Hindi Old Films. Hollywood, mostly love action like Korean, Indonesian and some mindless romantic comedy films and yeah anything on the TV screen!

Actor: Loved Kavi Shastri in Rishta.com! 

Actress: Ragini Khanna in Bhaskar Bharti.

Song: I love singing.Most of the time I would be doing riyaz. Of course, anything apart from hard rock and metal. Anything melodic! Anything with a tune! Anything that soothes your ears and strings your soul.

Place: Love the snowy areas. I've never really travelled, but I love snow.

Book: I'm a bookie. I read any book. Any genre. Right now, the Shiva Triology along with my academic books.

Let the grilling happen. I will invite my friends too.And thanks all Kailash Khabrees for making me the BAKRA. Let me see if i can essu the Halal ya🀣 Thanks once again .. MDM, SDM and Vrish πŸ€—πŸ€£
Edited by FindingShak - 11 years ago

Congrats, Shak  πŸ₯³

Um.. I'll post my questions later. Thoda soch ne do  

Mwahahaha Shak 

I shall be back! 

Congrats on being MOTW
Congrats Shak bro πŸ€— 

Hope u enjoy ur hot seat well πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
congrats Shak!

erm, angrezi tv shows: which do you watch? list them in order of preference.

and if you don't watch/like Once Upon A Time, we can't be friends anymore.
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Congrats Shak bro πŸ€— 

Hope u enjoy ur hot seat well πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Thankoo swetuuuπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Originally posted by foram.

Congrats.

Thanks foram ji!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
congrats Shak, do you like Tom & Jerry?
congrats Shak!now my turn to grill---ha ha ha ha!