Arjun & Riya OS: first rain

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all Ariyans & Arjunians,this is my first ever writing a story in my life..I am a very bad writer & thats why I always prefer to be a reader..But one of my forum friend ask me to try once so here I am writing a OS on my favourite couple Arjun & Riya
I want to thank arshilover345 who ask me to write a story, my friend Sanchayita & Samiya who encourages me a lot & last but not the least my friend Priya..without her I could not write it..the root concept of forest story & title belongs to her & she helped me a lot too make it..so thanks priya so much & thanks Sanchayita,Samiya & arshilover345

he suddenly rested her back into the tree & sit down there
he,who was frequently turning back to see wheather she is coming or not,saw her sit down & went to her
Arjun:kya hua?? baith kyun gayi??
Riya:main bohut thak gayi hoon abb aur bilkul nehi chal sakti..vaise bhi hum puri tarahse kho chuke hai toh kya faida iss tarah se idhar udhar bhatakne ka??
Arjun:par iss jungle me aise haath pe haath rakhke baith nehi sakte hai na?? yeh rathod se bhi contact nehi ho paa raha hai(he was looking very frustrated)
Riya:(closing her eyes)phir bhi main nehi chal sakti

Arjun was also feeling very tired after todays hectic schedule,so he also came there & sat beside her & close his eye

it was a cloudy night & the forestside was totaly dark

A long time passed when he felt weight on his shoulder & open his eyes to find Riya resting her head on his shoulder & sleeping

Arjun:(looking to her face)yeh miss chatterbox shote hue kaafi innocent dikh rahi hai

he stared to her face for a while when suddenly rain started to fall

As the water felt down on his face she woke up & Arjun came out from his thaught.

Riya got up quickly & felt awkward "woh sir main actualy sho gayi aur.."
Arjun:its ok Riya.
Riya:(looked to the rain & her eyes were shining in joy) wow Arjun sir aapko pata hai mujhe baarish bohut pasand hai(she ran immediately to the open space to enjoy the rain)
Arjun:went under a big tree & tried to protect himself from rain) kyun abhi toh tum bohut tired thi aur tumse chala bhi nehi jaa raha tha,aur abhi thakan kahan gayi(sarcastically)aur zyada khush mat ho jao jab sardi lag jaygi tab pata chalega
Riya:(mumming akdu kahika,inka kuch nehi ho sakta) aap rehne do phir

then she started to dance in rain & roaming here & there like a butterfly

Arjun was staring to Riya who is seeming like a fairy with her sparkling eyes & dimpling smile & could not resist himself after a while

he comes to Riya & hold her hand from back suddenly & made her to face him.she froze for a moment & turned towards him very anxiuosly.they shared a eyelock & lost into each other

Arjun gently put Riya's hand on his shoulder & slipped his hand into her waist & started dancing

he always sensed the hidden feelings of her into her eyes which also rared up in his mind by the passing time..but the thaught of betraying Roshni always pulled him from those feelings to set free..But suddenly in the moment when he had the person who braught him back to life again,who taught him to feel like human again in his arm,he could not control his emotion to flow out.he leaned forward & touches his forehead with his lip.Riya immediately looked into his eyes & the unspoken word started to flow between them

yes today she had found the feelings in his eyes which she always felt for him..Words can not express the feeling which eyes spoke up

she finally found her desire..she is assured now,felt safe,she can spend her life in this moment..her world was being complete

It was raining hard & her eyes were raining in joy..the both mixed together to complete her world

na hai yeh paana
na khona bhi hai
tera naa hona jaane
kyun hona hi hai
tumse hi din hota hai
surmayi shaam aati hai
tumse hi,tumse hi
raste mil jaate hai
manzile mil jaati hai
tumse hi

So thats all what could I write..sorry for any spelling mistake & please comment what you people feel..Thanks a lot
Awesomeloved it❤️miss u ariya
*Edited

Beautifully written... awesome work sree...👏
isse aache se baadmai vaps edit karungi... currentlly in a hurry..

love it😳

2nd edited

omg loved the ending... the song... and hayeee they danced in the middle of nowhere beneath the sky in the rain... awww
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
sree di..totally loved it 😊
but bcoz you wrote..i wud ask you..
"aur milega"???😉
and all credits to you!!Edited by priya00147 - 11 years ago
Awesome dear n beautifully written
i liked it more coz its written by a swt person like u.
Bas ab aur likhna shuru kar diji yeEdited by samiya.059 - 11 years ago
Goshhh!! U nailed it girl!
@arshilover345 & @priya00147::: sincere thanks for encouraging Didibhai.
Omg!omg! That was faboulas... Uff! That sardi part cracked me up... "bristite bhijle sordi lege jabe" I hear that often...!
And that Jab We Met song omg! Thats my favourite songs...!
And dont u dare to call urself as bad writer...!
Waiting for ur next OS... Or ss/ff if u agree...!
P.S. Me n sweetoo r coming to take some training 4m u!Edited by SanchayitaM - 11 years ago
thats awsome
and i love riya miss her alot
awesome❤️
i miss riya a lot 😭
Originally posted by Aliya_begh

Awesomeloved itmiss u ariya

thank u 😊 me too miss Ariya a lot 😭
Originally posted by funkylicious