||Shapathian of the Week #3|| Closed

Posted: 11 years ago
[Courtesy-Tumhari_Khushi]

Hi and Hello Shapathians

And I'm back with Shapathian of the Week.  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

If you are silent member do participate in grilling the hot seater this way you come close to us n even we can have the count of how many actually watch HNLHS and visit the fourm..you never know you could make it to the hot seat itself.

So Shutting My Mouth And Annoucing Our Fourth Shapathian of the Week.

1.She Likes HNLHS is an Active Shapathian ๐Ÿ˜›

2.She is Very Active in the Abhigyan AT ๐Ÿ˜›

3.She Loves Abhigyan A lot โ˜บ๏ธ

4.Is A Dashing Gal ๐Ÿ˜‰

Do We Need More Guesses? oh Cm on

She is None other Than Our Dearest MANSI!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Mansi.

----------Congratulations you are the Fourth Shapathian of the week----------

Here Is The Siggy for you Feel free to use it To flaunt your special status for this Week And for promoting the Activities of the forum.

Sig Credits-Nidhi

The Hot Seat isn't untill you get grilling
Get Ready For The Hotseat

Here is some to get started!

Name:

Fav color:

Fav movie:

Fav actor/ess

How I got started on IF:

Fav section on IF:

Fav Sigmaker ( if any)

Fav videomix + maker (if any)

Fav fanfic writer (if any)

Fav character of HNLHS After Abhigyan:

What do you like the most about HNLHS forum:

Any message to the rest of the members?

So Shapathians The Grilling Starts now ๐Ÿคฃ

Note-Do not discuss about the selection of MOTW over here feel free to PM me 
Shreya_luvs
Do Not Show any Mercy in grilling The Shapathian of the week. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿคฃ

And Beaware You never know you could be the next MOTW. Have Fun.

Regards

On Behalf Of

Edited by Shreya_luvs - 11 years ago
Name: Mansi

Fav color: Pink and Purple

Fav movie: Ek tha tiger, Ghajni, kyun ki, 3 idiots

Fav actor/ess: Aditya Srivastava, Piyush Sahdev, Ronit Roy  Salman Khan, Amir khan

How I got started on IF: I was searching about Aditya Srivastava on Google then got india forums links and joined the forum.

Fav section on IF: Episode discussion threads and Duo threads

Fav Sigmaker ( if any) Debasree di

Fav videomix + maker (if any) Debasree di

Fav fanfic writer (if any) All writers on CID forum

Fav character of HNLHS After Abhigyan: Shaurya

What do you like the most about HNLHS forum: Follows required rules and have informal discussions

Any message to the rest of the members? : I have go many good friends here, i am thankful to this forum. I enjoy with all of you while having intimate discussions.

Edited by Mansi. - 11 years ago
congratz Mansi...๐Ÿค—

My Questions:

1. Do you like horror movies? Why or why not?
2.If you were a character on a tv show, which one would you be?
3.Has a television show ever moved you to tears? If yes, which one and when?
4.What's your favorite kind of music?
5.If your life was a song, what would the title be?
6.If you were granted three wishes from an angel or genie what would you want?
7.If you had unlimited money for one week, how would you spend it?
8.Have you ever rescued someone?  What were the circumstances?
9.If you had a round trip ticket to any exotic location in the world, where would you go?
10.If you could change one thing about you, What would it be ?
11.What is the first word that comes to mind when you hear the word " Awesome" ?
12.When you are alone what do you most enjoy doing?
13.What does love mean to you?
14.Describe yourself in a single sentence.
15.If you were a social activist what would you want to protest against?
16.Who or what inspires you the most?
17.What is the best gift you have received ever ?

Originally posted by MOON_LYT

congratz Mansi...๐Ÿค—

My Questions:
Thanks Moon
1. Do you like horror movies? Why or why not? Yeah i like Horror movies because there are mysterious, i like mysterious things...they are unpredictable, there is curiously in watching them.
2.If you were a character on a tv show, which one would you be? Either Annie or Tarika๐Ÿ˜† do i need to mention why?
3.Has a television show ever moved you to tears? If yes, which one and when? Hmm i have cried in many episodes of CID, 1. behrupiya, 2. Stolen Dynamite, Khatre mein Tasha...then i cried once watching satyamev jayate, and in childhood i had cried watching Kyunki saas bhi akbhi bahu thi๐Ÿ˜†
4.What's your favorite kind of music? Not very old not very new...middle one is my fav
5.If your life was a song, what would the title be? Kabhi kisi ko muqaamal jahan nahi milta and aaj main upar aasaman neeche aaj main Aage zamana hai peeche
6.If you were granted three wishes from an angel or genie what would you want? A successful and good job, everlasting happiness in my family and meeting with my fav heroes๐Ÿ˜‰
7.If you had unlimited money for one week, how would you spend it? On watching movies and purchasing cakes and donating some
8.Have you ever rescued someone?  What were the circumstances? I saved my best friend recently, we were in a market, there were some activists of congress, they were about to hit her with her stones, i was only with her at that time, i pushed her from there instantly and stood in place of her and made her run from there and i too ran away later when i could.
9.If you had a round trip ticket to any exotic location in the world, where would you go? I would go Australia first then America then Canada then Singapore, Mauritius, Hong Kong...๐Ÿ˜†
10.If you could change one thing about you, What would it be ? Would eradicate my Anxiety
11.What is the first word that comes to mind when you hear the word " Awesome" ? Everything perfect
12.When you are alone what do you most enjoy doing? Listening music on cellphone๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
13.What does love mean to you? Giving someone most preference in the world, missing someone when you are alone, thinking of someone when you are in crowd, can do anything to make your loved one happy, giving more preference to happiness of loved one than oneself, smiling in distress to see your loved one smile.
14.Describe yourself in a single sentence. I am very confident and anxious person๐Ÿ˜†
15.If you were a social activist what would you want to protest against? I would protest against honor killings and killing female born or unborn Kids
16.Who or what inspires you the most? My mother,  Sachin Tendulkar and whoever is in distress but achieving something in life inspires me.
17.What is the best gift you have received ever ? I think it should be scholarship from my principal of college.

Edited by Mansi. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mansi.

1. Do you like horror movies? Why or why not? Yeah i like Horror movies because there are mysterious, i like mysterious things...they are unpredictable, there is curiously in watching them.
2.If you were a character on a tv show, which one would you be? Either Annie or Tarika๐Ÿ˜† do i need to mention why?

off course not..I know the reason.๐Ÿ˜ณ 

3.Has a television show ever moved you to tears? If yes, which one and when?Hmm i have cried in many episodes of CID, 1. behrupiya, 2. Stolen Dynamite, Khatre mein Tasha...then i cried once watching satyamev jayate, and in childhood i had cried watching Kyunki saas bhi akbhi bahu thi๐Ÿ˜†
4.What's your favorite kind of music? Not very old not very new...middle one is my fav
5.If your life was a song, what would the title be? Kabhi kisi ko muqaamal jahan nahi milta and aaj main upar aasaman neeche aaj main Aage zamana hai peeche
6.If you were granted three wishes from an angel or genie what would you want? A successful and good job, everlasting happiness in my family and meeting with my fav heroes๐Ÿ˜‰
7.If you had unlimited money for one week, how would you spend it? On watching movies and purchasing cakes and donating some
8.Have you ever rescued someone?  What were the circumstances? I saved my best friend recently, we were in a market, there were some activists of congress, they were about to hit her with her stones, i was only with her at that time, i pushed her from there instantly and stood in place of her and made her run from there and i too ran away later when i could.
 great.๐Ÿ‘

9.If you had a round trip ticket to any exotic location in the world, where would you go? I would go Australia first then America then Canada then Singapore, Mauritius, Hong Kong...๐Ÿ˜†
10.If you could change one thing about you, What would it be ? Would eradicate my Anxiety
11.What is the first word that comes to mind when you hear the word " Awesome" ? Everything perfect
12.When you are alone what do you most enjoy doing? Listening music on cellphone๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
13.What does love mean to you? Giving someone most preference in the world, missing someone when you are alone, thinking of someone when you are in crowd, can do anything to make your loved one happy, giving more preference to happiness of loved one than oneself, smiling in distress to see your oved one smiling.
that's very nice...
14.Describe yourself in a single sentence. I am very confident and anxious person๐Ÿ˜†
15.If you were a social activist what would you want to protest against? I would protest against honor killings and killing female born or unborn Kids
great๐Ÿ‘
16.Who or what inspires you the most? My mother,  Sachin Tendulkar and whoever is in distress but achieving something in life inspires me.
17.What is the best gift you have received ever ? I think it should be scholarship from my principal of college.

Originally posted by MOON_LYT

2.If you were a character on a tv show, which one would you be? Either Annie or Tarika๐Ÿ˜† do i need to mention why?

off course not..I know the reason.๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Good๐Ÿ˜ณ
3.Has a television show ever moved you to tears? If yes, which one and when?Hmm i have cried in many episodes of CID, 1. behrupiya, 2. Stolen Dynamite, Khatre mein Tasha...then i cried once watching satyamev jayate, and in childhood i had cried watching Kyunki saas bhi akbhi bahu thi๐Ÿ˜†
4.What's your favorite kind of music? Not very old not very new...middle one is my fav
5.If your life was a song, what would the title be? Kabhi kisi ko muqaamal jahan nahi milta and aaj main upar aasaman neeche aaj main Aage zamana hai peeche
6.If you were granted three wishes from an angel or genie what would you want? A successful and good job, everlasting happiness in my family and meeting with my fav heroes๐Ÿ˜‰
7.If you had unlimited money for one week, how would you spend it? On watching movies and purchasing cakes and donating some
8.Have you ever rescued someone?  What were the circumstances? I saved my best friend recently, we were in a market, there were some activists of congress, they were about to hit her with her stones, i was only with her at that time, i pushed her from there instantly and stood in place of her and made her run from there and i too ran away later when i could.
 great.๐Ÿ‘
Thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ
9.If you had a round trip ticket to any exotic location in the world, where would you go? I would go Australia first then America then Canada then Singapore, Mauritius, Hong Kong...๐Ÿ˜†
10.If you could change one thing about you, What would it be ? Would eradicate my Anxiety
11.What is the first word that comes to mind when you hear the word " Awesome" ? Everything perfect
12.When you are alone what do you most enjoy doing? Listening music on cellphone๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
13.What does love mean to you? Giving someone most preference in the world, missing someone when you are alone, thinking of someone when you are in crowd, can do anything to make your loved one happy, giving more preference to happiness of loved one than oneself, smiling in distress to see your loved one smiling.
that's very nice...
Thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
14.Describe yourself in a single sentence. I am very confident and anxious person๐Ÿ˜†
15.If you were a social activist what would you want to protest against? I would protest against honor killings and killing female born or unborn Kids
great๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ˜ณ
16.Who or what inspires you the most? My mother,  Sachin Tendulkar and whoever is in distress but achieving something in life inspires me.
17.What is the best gift you have received ever ? I think it should be scholarship from my principal of college.

OMG Manu see I'm here 2 congrats you. ๐Ÿค—

Congratulation Manu. ๐Ÿค—

Where's my party? ๐Ÿฅณ
Originally posted by abhiya_kapi

OMG Manu see I'm here 2 congrats you. ๐Ÿค—

Congratulation Manu. ๐Ÿค—

Where's my party? ๐Ÿฅณ
No thanks for congratulating me ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
First u give me ur dazzler party, where is that?๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Mansi.

No thanks for congratulating me ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
First u give me ur dazzler party, where is that?๐Ÿ˜‰

Arey haan re I forgot. ๐Ÿ˜›  I didn't came online na, so I didn't remember. Wait I'll give party. But u too give me party. Ok? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by abhiya_kapi

Arey haan re I forgot. ๐Ÿ˜›  I didn't came online na, so I didn't remember. Wait I'll give party. But u too give me party. Ok? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ok you first give then i will give...where will u give ?๐Ÿ˜‰