Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tochukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think I love Jasraj because of his experimental singing, his confidence and unique style.
He can be a good assistant to A.R. Rehaman !
But those find him over hyped should not worry, according to the rules of various reality shows, those who are praised from beginning usually never win ( Nihira-Raja-Debojeet of Ch09 and many more..),
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
There is no comparison between Nihira, Raja and Debojit c-09.

With Jasraj

Debojit had huge lisp

Nihira and Raja both were superb singer and consistant..

Nihira and Hemu were the best of the series...Due to regional voting they did not win..

Raja had tough competition being amongst Aneek and Amanat 2 other wonderful singers...C-07 was the best season with very good singers..

Jasraj we have to wait and see how good he really is...SUbstance which I am waiting for..

Nihira was never hyped...Raja may have been and Debo was for what ever reason...
tochukumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

There is no comparison between Nihira, Raja and Debojit c-09.

With Jasraj

Debojit had huge lisp

Nihira and Raja both were superb singer and consistant..

Nihira and Hemu were the best of the series...Due to regional voting they did not win..

Raja had tough competition being amongst Aneek and Amanat 2 other wonderful singers...C-07 was the best season with very good singers..

Jasraj we have to wait and see how good he really is...SUbstance which I am waiting for..

Nihira was never hyped...Raja may have been and Debo was for what ever reason...

Well, I don't compare anyone since all are good in own genre but that's why I used word 'praised' not hyped.
Nihira -Hemu-Raja deserved to win without any second thought !
Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tochukumari

Well, I don't compare anyone since all are good in own genre but that's why I used word 'praised' not hyped.
Nihira -Hemu-Raja deserved to win without any second thought !

Ooops did not read "praised"  Sowee...Yes you are absolutely right..

Only reason I said not to compare was for Jasraj...You mentioned how earliar who are praised dont end up winning...Jasraj is not only hyped but over hyped and is given false praise which is not good for him or fair to others..That is all..😳
tochukumari thumbnail

Ooops did not read "praised"  Sowee...Yes you are absolutely right..

Only reason I said not to compare was for Jasraj...You mentioned how earliar who are praised dont end up winning...Jasraj is not only hyped but over hyped and is given false praise which is not good for him or fair to others..That is all..😳

OK, I respect your opinion :).
Btw, I still can't forget HR making false promise to Nihira inviting her for playback singing 😡.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I personally think Jasraj has a lot of potential and he is a good singer with some goo classical training... I like his version of nahi samne... It was different from the original and hence may not be liked by many but this guy can sing... However I do feel that Vishwajeet deserved the POTD award hands down...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Tochukumari it was Ismael Darbaar who promised to Nihira "before god takes me I will have nihira sing my song" May be HR promised to which I am not sure abt...he did promise to Vinit..😳
desicrowd thumbnail

<font color="#660099">Tochukumari it was Ismael Darbaar who promised to Nihira "before god takes me I will have nihira sing my song" May be HR promised to which I am not sure abt...he did promise to Vinit..😳</font>

Di Abhi to Ismail Darbar ke khud ke vaande hai... Btw didn't he pomise the world to Poonam too 😆...
Nihira was absolutely fantastic... Everyone was shocked with her eliminations... She is not very famous in the industry but she does a lot of shows in terms of classical singing...I have watched a few in Marathi...
Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Di Abhi to Ismail Darbar ke khud ke vaande hai... Btw didn't he pomise the world to Poonam too 😆...
Nihira was absolutely fantastic... Everyone was shocked with her eliminations... She is not very famous in the industry but she does a lot of shows in terms of classical singing...I have watched a few in Marathi...

DC girl ID kept his promise to Poonam abt the world and than some 😉😆  How can he give any song to anyone when he himself is w/o work...So he comes on judges panel once in a while and gives his promises promises 😆  I think Nihira has lost the drive that she had once...She really disappointed me with her last show appearence...It hurt a whole lot to even write this being her huge supporter...I truly love her...Embarrassed
desicrowd thumbnail
^^ haha ID was in a different world with Poonamji...😡... yep he showed up in Sur Kshetra too... 

I too agree Nihira has lost her touch, she was fire before... I didn't see much of the last show she was on but she wasn't the same Nihira we knew... something happened oh wait her marriage happened...😆...