Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Jasraj Joshi !AT from page 16 !!A future Composer! - Page 6

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: desicrowd

^^ haha ID was in a different world with Poonamji...😡... yep he showed up in Sur Kshetra too... 

I too agree Nihira has lost her touch, she was fire before... I didn't see much of the last show she was on but she wasn't the same Nihira we knew... something happened oh wait her marriage happened...😆...

Kehte hai na...Shaadi hoti hai  barbaadi 😆  Yep shaadi ka funda...Girl looks so happy now...😃

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: J-shan

Da Bulls, or whatever... I pitty ur singing knowldge but like ur confidence in which u fake ur expertise :)

Jasraj has got the guts to improvise almost every song he sings & he is going the original way.
He is a classical singer & cud ve easily taken a harmonium & sang a few but he believes in innovation
Jasraj is not over hyped, fact is they r liking him , in fact he got compliments from mestros like Pt Jasraj & others as well...
unfortunately bunch of losers like u love to sit back & criticize someone who is earning popularity...unbelievable man...

Cool Man.
Soujourn and watch in a near future his emanation. Dabulls di has praised him
but she is absolutely right that Jas raj is over hyped.
Every singer was praised by Pt.Jasraj and all others equally. You tell us who was
not praised and who is less than him. SM is in a fix to complete his promise
and blindly over hyping him.
..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Frolic of Jasraj dont enthrall us.
nothing_much thumbnail
why SM likes him so much you need search "Lambada India performing Mitwa song in Idea Rocks India" song in You tube.

But the best song of Lambada was "Ketaki Gulab Performed by Lambada at Idea Rocks India Grand Finale(New Edit)".

So do check them out.
This content was originally posted by: J-shan

Da Bulls, or whatever... I pitty ur singing knowldge but like ur confidence in which u fake ur expertise :)

Jasraj has got the guts to improvise almost every song he sings & he is going the original way.
He is a classical singer & cud ve easily taken a harmonium & sang a few but he believes in innovation
Jasraj is not over hyped, fact is they r liking him , in fact he got compliments from mestros like Pt Jasraj & others as well...
unfortunately bunch of losers like u love to sit back & criticize someone who is earning popularity...unbelievable man...

Hold your horses...its her opinion and you don't have to agree with her but do you really need act like a douchebag? You are free to disagree with her without using cuss  word.
Edited by UnsolvedMystery - 11 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you UnsolvedMystery, but you might want edit the cursing in your post because you'll get your warning level raised.
tochukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with tulipbaby53.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No where have I said Jasraj is not a good singer or not creative...My posts have been abt him being hyped or over hyped by judges especially SM.   he is talented singer or else he would not have been there in TOP 15...
I am simply shocked at being attacked for merely having an opinion...
 ðŸ˜²

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Happy to inform you that RAHMANIA - The Wandering Souls singer Jasraj Joshi enters Top 15 singers in current Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 with two of AR Rahman's finest songs... "URVASHI" during initial auditions and then recently a fusion version of "DIL SE RE" in Mega auditions.

Way to go !

Pune's Jasraj Joshi mesmerizes Shankar Mahadevan on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

By TellychakkarTeam 4 Oct 2012 - 18:46

Jasraj Joshi and Shankar Mahadevan

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 (Zee TV) is back on your screens every weekends. This Saturday's episode showcases the Mumbai auditions of the show. It was the last audition among the series of those held in 20 other cities in India. It had enthusiasts coming from far and wide to prove their mettle in India's most coveted singing reality show. This season, apart from the people who already have a background in music, many working professionals also took part in the auditions. All the participants had one thing in common – their natural proclivity and love for music.

One such contestant who impressed the judges was Jasraj Joshi, who has his own band 'Lambada' in Pune. He gave a rocking performance singing 'Urvashi', the 90's blockbuster Humse Hai Muqabala. His classical performance with equal aplomb removed all doubts about his versatility. Mentor, Shankar Mahadevan was forced to comment, "If you do not get selected then I will go to a village and lead the life of a farmer."

Inducing such confidence from stalwarts is no child's play. Jasraj Joshi is one contestant that viewers will definitely watch out for. Said an elated Jasraj, "I could not believe my ears when Shankar sir passed that comment. A compliment like that at the audition phase is a huge boost for any newcomer. I'm totally over the moon. Shankar sir is my idol. I'm a crazy fan of the kind of music that Shankar, Ehsaan and Loy create. I hope I make him proud with my performances and he gives me a break in playback singing someday."

Diamondlife, this is what SM said. I came across this as i was googling info about him😆

I wonder why SM did not give him a break, the prev show in which he came as a guest judge and praised the band sky high😕

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing the article. I'm sure SM will give him a break when the opportunity arises. He's one of the few MDs who actually still takes new talent.