Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I hope he does. 

JJ is highly talented. 

I was really impressed with his desert rose and satrangi re,  which i wrote when i opened this thread.😊

His last two songs i did not enjoy.

Being impressed  with someones talent and enjoying their singing are two different things, i presume😕
Edited by music-a-muse - 11 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: music-a-muse

I hope he does. 

JJ is highly talented. 

I was really impressed with his desert rose and satrangi re,  which i wrote when i opened this thread.😊

His last two songs i did not enjoy.

Being impressed  with someones talent and enjoying their singing are two different things, i presume😕

@ BOLD: That confuses me ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh the line abt judge claiming to change name is a fad...KJo also said the same line on IGT...Farah had to remind that his orig name was Rahul and later on he changed it to Karan...

I dunno why judges do silly things..

Thanks MAM for the article..
music-a-muse thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

@ BOLD: That confuses me ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†

Why?

You know someone is talented, he has a good classical base, can sing western, you are impressed with the talent he has.

sometimes a persons singing a song  jells with you , sometimes it does not.

When the soul factor is missing, a technically perfect song cannot move you or let you enjoy the singing or the song.

you cannot enjoy the song.

I hope you understand what i am trying to convey😳
music-a-muse thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Oh the line abt judge claiming to change name is a fad...KJo also said the same line on IGT...Farah had to remind that his orig name was Rahul and later on he changed it to Karan...

I dunno why judges do silly things..

Thanks MAM for the article..

what is this all about?😕

you are welcome DB😊
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

what is this all about?😕

you are welcome DB😊

KJo on India got talent made similar statement to one of the contestant that "If they did not make it to the finalist than he will change his name"...Farah had to remind Kjo that his name had already been changed once and not to be making another announcement as such...

So I think this is the line being used on shows as a fad..

Just like judges make fake promises of giving someone song but most of the time those promises dont come true as they are merely lines used 4  TRP ..😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jasraj Joshi in my view is over-hyped. 
Even if he won the best singer title yesterday.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Why?

You know someone is talented, he has a good classical base, can sing western, you are impressed with the talent he has.

sometimes a persons singing a song  jells with you , sometimes it does not.

When the soul factor is missing, a technically perfect song cannot move you or let you enjoy the singing or the song.

you cannot enjoy the song.

I hope you understand what i am trying to convey😳

yes, i understand it now, but i guess i was getting confused b/c you were saying being impressed with someone's talent and enjoying their singing are two different things. i get it now though. you can hear the talent, but if there's no connection, then you will not enjoy it.. 
DiamondLife thumbnail

Diamondlife, this is what SM said. I came across this as i was googling info about him😆

I wonder why SM did not give him a break, the prev show in which he came as a guest judge and praised the band sky high😕

yes music-a-muse..
this is what he said..he will do khetibadi..something😆

u know what when i went back to check both of his audition performances...i did not find this lines even
i think i am seriously suffering from short-term memory loss or having delusions a lot
music-a-muse thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiamondLife

yes music-a-muse..
this is what he said..he will do khetibadi..something😆

u know what when i went back to check both of his audition performances...i did not find this lines even
i think i am seriously suffering from short-term memory loss or having delusions a lot

They must have removed the lines, since he got selected, SM must have heaved a sigh of relief and told himself, humein ab khetibadi nahi karni hai😆😆

God forbid, he did not or has not said that if you don't win this show  i will take sanyas or some such thing😆😆

Whether you are suffering or not you are definitely making people wonder about their  thought process😆