Rab Se Sohna Isshq

NEW PROMO : Ranveer asks Sahiba to marry him

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I just saw a new promo where Ranveer is holding a CD and says that if Sahiba wants the CD to save Daljeet and bring him out, Sahiba has to marry Ranveer and Sahiba is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnk for sahring i know that there must be strong reason saiba marry ranveer but i think dajeet will stop these marriage as soon as he came to know about this blackmail 
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.

OMG! I can't believe the audacity of ranveer 😡

I hope daljeet stops this marriage cuz I have a feeling sahiba will agree for the sake of her love for daljeet 😕
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Iss Ranveer Ko Kya Naam Doon.. Hero or Villain..?? Tfs
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not know if Daljeet will stop the wedding. I wonder what ranveer thinks by telling Sahiba that I have a cd and if you want me to turn it in to save Daljeet Marry me?.  Isnt he in the CD? and would it not implicate him? why would Sahiba agree and I wonder if Ranveer will give name of other people who is in the cd instead of himself.  He will never help Daljeet. This is probably a ploy to marry Sahiba.

I do not think that Daljeet will arrive on time because in the clip I saw of their marriage, they were doing the post marriage ceremony like pushing the rice bowl when entering door, etc etc. So looks like the ceremony was completed.

I think that eventually Jazz will get the original cd from the video installer after Ranveer takes all her money since he signed the power of attorney to help jazz during her sad time of the demise of her dad. I think Jazz will get Daljeet out and they will plan revenge on Ranveer by heading to India.
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SIRFINA

I do not know if Daljeet will stop the wedding. I wonder what ranveer thinks by telling Sahiba that I have a cd and if you want me to turn it in to save Daljeet Marry me?.  Isnt he in the CD? and would it not implicate him? why would Sahiba agree and I wonder if Ranveer will give name of other people who is in the cd instead of himself.  He will never help Daljeet. This is probably a ploy to marry Sahiba.

I do not think that Daljeet will arrive on time because in the clip I saw of their marriage, they were doing the post marriage ceremony like pushing the rice bowl when entering door, etc etc. So looks like the ceremony was completed.

I think that eventually Jazz will get the original cd from the video installer after Ranveer takes all her money since he signed the power of attorney to help jazz during her sad time of the demise of her dad. I think Jazz will get Daljeet out and they will plan revenge on Ranveer by heading to India.

totally agree with u.
i think that ranveer might destroy the original and show sahiba a cd which will really be blank and marry her.
jazz will come to know the whole truth and team up with daljeet. i also have a feeling that daljeet will missunderstand sahiba and think she cheated him.

unfolding the tracks will take time it wont be quick' im looking forward to it all.
after watching sbb im having this feeling that sahiba might be preg with daljeets child 50/50 chances, its what i personally feel but have to wait and watch what the cv have instore for us viewers.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Hate Ranveer So Much Now. His Crazy. poor Sahiba. 
taahir004 thumbnail
Now I'm thinking just maybe Ranveer really loves Sahiba it seems as if he could just about do anything to get her back into his life
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plz anyone will get away my confusion...???frm where ranveer gets cd???does he knw  dat the clip of he murdering mr pal is in it???so how can he give to sahiba???plz tell m wating
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cvs need to change RSSI's poster now:-P