Thendral monday-Oct 29, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Jeya for the Wonderful update ancd comments! 🤗 Haha Ice Briyani from Gisel FF😛.

Poor Prabha😳. First he is drowned with sorrow after his dad's death. Next he was not allowed to do his dad's last rights. Then the property issue bought by the relatives. It was very natural how Prabha reacted today in this surrounding. He realised his mistakes, but Sundari didn't want to hear. I know she is hurt too, but she could have understood that Prabha spoke out of frustrations and she knows how honestly Prabha fought to bring Lax and her together.

Idthu thaan nalla chance nu TPS mom escaped with that money and Jewellery😡🤢. I was thinking that the suitcase might open when she was walking out slowly😆..lol. Waiting to see TPS reaction when she comes to know about the stolen Jewellery. Ippadi thaan CV's made the 4 lacs issue a dummy when TA found out that his mom hid🤔.

Ennamo felt that Akhil a little over😕. I know he defended his mom, which was good. But what does he know about the relatives?? Without trusting Prabha he was trusting his relatives. Did the struggled to bring his parents together??

Looks like the house is gone too. So Prabha is going to end up in Deepa house as predicted and start his life from the scratch.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Jaya Akka🤗

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Jaya akka for the wonderful and lovely Update! 👏⭐️
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Jeya akka for the supr duper Update!😃

grr patti and that maama😡🤢
poor Praba
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update Jeya akka..
Rofl at the ice biryani joke! i couldn't exactly imagine the scene when i wrote it but now i can see both of them especially at the backyard!!!🤣
Totally expected...
Praba remembers Bhu😲...
MaryAnne23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also felt Akhil was too much. He didn't even let TPS speak with Prabha when they were leaving. I also have no words to describe TPS's mother!!!What. a heartless creature! The look she gave Prabha before she left was so evil..and i felt so bad for Prabha. Didn't they think that if he had not joined forces with TA to corner his own mother, TPS and her whole gang wdn't even have been there. TPS shd at least know Prabha more than that. Now i think Prabha misses his childhood memories and happy times with just his dad and Bhu together...when he didnt have a care in the world. Unfortunately for him...he has to wake up and get to know the real world. But you cant help but feel for him because he means well and he's quite innocent. I hope now that Deepa doesnt suffer from his cold shoulder. But I think he might hurt her ...by acting waywardly due to his confused and depressed state. Overall, a very sad and annoying episode. You feel for P but you just wanna hit some of the relatives and TPS's mum. Akhil deserves a whack or two also!

Edited by MaryAnne23 - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates.

Somehow everything seem no sense. All sudden father gone, then sottu gone, and then rest of family members gone. Now praba thinking about Bhuvana?? Seem like what Bhuvana said is getting true. That everyone will leave him in the middle of the road taking everything away nu 🤔 Will Praba out of loneliness goes and meets Bhuvana? After all he did miss her badly when she left the house tannae 🤔

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Vjayam.

Hhhmmm can't blame Prabha for how he reacted today, those relatives of Tps were going overboard.

Omg...gggrrr...Tps mother walks out the house with all that jewelry and cash that does not even belong to her!!  This is exactly like GW 4 lacks track.

Looks like house is in big trouble also...P/D will be with VR for some time now.

Glad to see a bit of TT doing the compromising...it was kinda cute watching them together trying to stop Tps.
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jayashree for the nice update.

Definitely one has to feel for Prabha. TPS definitely has to be more kind to Prabha, who had been betrayed in many ways in life. She has also to understand they all want to separate Prabha also from TPS. One interesting observation one has to make of TPS is why is she not showing an identity of herself? She lets herself make the choice made by her mom or some of the other relatives and thus we see her degraded day by day. Why is she not remembering Prabha also helped her by showing Bhuvana's fake cancer?  Why can't TPS be consistently kind to him? Everyone looks for kindness and love in this World and no doubt Prabha is now reminded of the happy days he had with Laxman and Bhuvana. Interestingly unlike Thulasi, Prabha has tasted the love from his parents and Bhuvana had genuine love for him.