Veera-Ranvijay(VeeRan) AT- Anokhi Maa - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
awww ranvi was writing a letter for god... hehe and i literally did awww when he said Rab ki raaji khushi ke liye kisse prathna karte hain? hahaa 
I saw him with the letter and I am like " Chithi te likhti beta par Address kehde te Post Karni lol" but he was smart, posted it to gurudwara- SOOO INNOCENT!!
so Ranvi's mom is pregnant already.. par Veera toh acc. to the source has already entered in the show na...
am confused rite now...

have u heard the title track they played in bg... Awesomeee track..wonderful lyrics...
@Neha: What is the song they play?
it was title track i guess.. veer ki ardaas veera...

main download karungi kal...
Neha di mujhe bhi title yrack ka link chahiye...pls...
If veera already entered the show...is she is a baby nw...or the little gal?am confused😕 the mysterious lady has a baby gal...n veera is a little more bigger gal🤔
A warm hello to All of you... M panchi Guyzzz..Hey add me in d list of Members...
Ranvi ne kya likha tha letter mein? rabb ji mera saare bille le lo..Chaahe meri nayi wali NIKKAR le lo par mujhe ek behan de do🤣
That kid is something I tell you! Yesterday I laughed when he said "Rab Ji achi gori wali bhejiyo agar hai aapke pass" lol as if god has them in the store of some kind and later hes like "nahi koi bhi chalegi"! LOL!!! Tooo cute :)