Posted: 11 years ago
When are we going to get a video uploader for this forum?šŸ˜•
Anu- I think Dhruvie quit IF  and so now Nipun will have to take up all of his shows or IF will have to search for a new Vid uploader or will have to get Dhruvie bkšŸ˜Š
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -RD-

Anu- I think Dhruvie quit IF  and so now Nipun will have to take up all of his shows or IF will have to search for a new Vid uploader or will have to get Dhruvie bkšŸ˜Š

Thanks, Pooja...LOL does IF have TIME to look for video uploaders when it's too busy expanding in other directions?šŸ˜†

They need to do something about this...it's very hard to find good links online to watch this show.
@Anu-I feel Dhruvie shud be back if they look into the matter ...

How abt desi tv forum , net ...? i usually watch the show from there and the HD Vids are okay

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
Can I have the precap of 7 nov
Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Can I have the precap of 7 nov

In the precap they showed Sampooran dressing up Amrita's dead body in the clothes of a suhagan and carrying her body to the cremation place as Ratan watches him from the terrace of their house...and Ranvijay is walking in front of him while carrying little Veera in his arms. The Veera title song was playing during the scene.
Can someonr give links of WU from 5th and 6th nov... Thx in advance
Originally posted by darshana23

Can someonr give links of WU from 5th and 6th nov... Thx in advance

Detailed Written updates were not posted for Nov 5 th and 6th.šŸ˜Š

This link has other detailed update links

Veera Updates Archive
Edited by seelaks - 11 years ago
Does anyone know where I can download the full title song of this show? I am just in love with the singer's voice and lyrics of the song. I believe it's anand raj anand singing it - he's one of my fav singers lol...Please reply soon...My phone is waiting for the song lol so I can listen to it :)

Thanks in advance!
how did the mother of that child died ? y everyone hates her and how sampoorn had relationship with this woman ? pl answer , i'm new to this show... pl answer this alone ,i cant read whole written updates ...