Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: krisha1309

Can any one know the actual name of little baby "veera"? 😊

Its Nishika😃
shazia_amreen thumbnail
Who wud be d grown up ranvijay? although luv d curent kid bt...
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: shazia_amreen

Who wud be d grown up ranvijay? although luv d curent kid bt...

We dont know yet😊

Hello-hi-by-by thumbnail
whatz d procedure to bcum mod?.
i asked someone she told me to go to d option Join dev team but thr.is no option for me 
?.may i kno d reason? is it only foh indian citizens?
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Hello-hi-by-by

whatz d procedure to bcum mod?.

i asked someone she told me to go to d option Join dev team but thr.is no option for me 
?.may i kno d reason? is it only foh indian citizens?

As far as I know, your location is not an issue, but you have to be a goldie or above i.e have more than 100 posts atleast to be considered for the position😊
Hey guys

Can someone please sumarize the story for me? I am going to watch the show starting today.

Thanks
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hii
i recently started watching this show, can u plzz give me a brief update on the show so far ?? wat happened to veera's father, why her mother doesnt like her and all ?? it'll be relli helpful and i would relli appreciate it 
plzzz and thank you
mehak
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Can anyone PLEASE upload ALL the Ranveera scenes TILL NOW separately in Youtube? PLEASEEE!!!! 
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ VIP and Mehak 

Ill give a try

Rv from the starts badly wanted a baby sister , him being innocent child tried many things so that he can get a baby sister, like stealing a baby in hospital, writing letter to gos asking for a sister. In the mean time, it is revealed that Rv's Father Sampooran had a ONS  with a lady called Amrita. (Amrita was going to marry Kartar ( sampooran's friend ) later she learns about her illness and her life is short lived, Amrita not wanting spoil Kartar's life, runs away from the shaadi man dap. When Sampooran learns about all this, he feels bad for her and that ONS happened , and Veera is the result of it) 

After few months Ratan gets pregnant, Amrita before dying, hands over Veera to Sampooran and dies. Rv not knowing anything about Veera's identity believes His papaji adopted a sister for him, and considers Veera as his sister. Ratan after knowing about Sampoorans betrayal becomes traumatized. after few days she suffered a miscarriage , Sampooran feels guilty, writes a letter to Ratan and left the village. Ratan keeps distance from Veeras as Veera is the result of her husband's betrayal to her

I hope it helped 

riks111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have started watching Veera since last 2 weeks. I don't understand why Ranveer's mother is not treating Veera like she treat Ranveer? From the dialogues I heard it seems like Veera is Ranveer's half-sister (same father but different mother). And it seems that Ranveer's father had relation with other women as a result Veera was born - but then I don't understand few things so I have below questions

1) If Veera is born as a result of Sampurna's relation with other women, then how come Veera is with Ranveer and his mother. 
2) Where is Veera's real parents - i.e. Sampurna and Veera's mother
3) If Veera's father cheated with Ranveer's mother - then why is she still waiting for him? Why don't she hate him?.  Why does she think that only if he comes back she will accept Veera wholeheartedly
4) What is the problem of Kartaar - why does he hates Veera when other villagers love her? (in today's episode it was shown that he ignored veera and in previous episode he said that he is getting punished for hating veera)

Can someone pls answer my question