Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Ratan tries to bring back Veera from the orphanage

Monday, December 03, 2012 | 5:15:48 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    4 Comments Ratan tries to bring back Veera from the orphanage

A sneak peak into the drama that unfolds on Veera this week

Ranvijay is devastated that his dearest baby sister Veera is missing. He ventures into the deep and dark jungle to find the baby. Ranvijay's friend prays for him in the Gurudwara so that he returns home safely. To Ratan's surprise she finds her son unconscious in the jungle and he is duly admitted to the hospital. Ratan searches for Veera in the orphanage where she had abandoned her as she feels that if her son is re-united with his sister he will recover. Will the brother and sister reunite this week? Will Ranvijay recover?

Also Ratan finds a letter from her husband which explains as to why he betrayed her. Writer Raghuvir Shekhawat says, "Infidelity is unpardonable. Nevertheless Sampooran gives his side of the story as to why he fathered a child out of wedlock. It is up to the viewers to either feel empathetic towards him or refuse to pardon him."

Will Ratan be having a change of heart and accept the illegitimate baby? Raghuvir says, "That will be going against the conviction of the show which comes with the label 'anokhi ma'. Little Veera will be the caretaker of the baby."

Veera is telecast on Star Plus at 10.30pm from Monday to Friday. 

For more interesting updates on the show please keep watching this space.

Reporter and Author: Pallavi Bhattacharya

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13446-ratan-tries-to-bring-back-veera-from-the-orphanage.htm

seelaks thumbnail

"Maybe I should marry and have kids"- Sneha Wagh

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 | 1:45:42 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    6 Comments "Maybe I should marry and have kids"- Sneha Wagh

Talented Sneha Wagh can essay diverse roles with ease. Tellybuzz in conversation with Sneha who plays Ratan on Veera on Star Plus..

Often we show wives forgiving their unfaithful husbands on Indian television but Ratan is not ready to do so…

Ratan is right on her part. This is a very real show, showing genuine emotions and relationships. No wife will ever forgive her husband in a situation like this. It is after she hears her husband's side of the story of why he got close to the woman that she may decide whether or not to forgive him.

Many viewers are thinking that Ratan is heartless as she is being so cruel to Veera. Please comment.

I disagree that Ratan has been cruel and heartless. She after all saved Veera's life twice. It is just that she isn't ready to accept the baby. Also it's for Veera that her son isn't studying as he is so completely into her.

What have your fans said on seeing you playing Ratan?

They are loving my work and are impressed that I can execute a role which is so different from that of Jyoti.

Can you identify with Ratan?

I am like Ratan in many ways, for instance I am transparent like her.

What about Ratan do you like the most?

What I like the most about Ratan is that she loves her son Ranvijay very much. In fact on starting to play Ratan I also have started to think that maybe I should marry and have kids.

What do you dislike about her?

Theirs is nothing to dislike about her, I am after all in agreement with her actions.

If you could meet Ratan now what advice would you give her?

I would advise her to listen to her husband's side of the story as to why he fathered Veera. She didn't even want to wait for a few days or even a few hours to hear out her husband.

How do you bond with Nishika, the baby who plays Veera and Bhavesh Balchandani who plays Ranvijay?

Nishika who plays Veera is such a cute baby. Bhavesh is also an amazing little boy. I have a great rapport with the both of them.

What kind of role would you never do?

I don't like doing negative roles all that much.

What do you watch on TV?

I like to watch American TV serials like That 70's Show and Grey's Anatomy.

Reporter and Author: Pallavi Bhattacharya

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/13451-maybe-i-should-marry-and-have-kids-sneha-wagh.htm

seelaks thumbnail

TOI Article :

'Veera' team is in awe of child actor Bhavesh

By Swasti Chatterjee, TNN | Dec 4, 2012, 11.53 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
'Veera' team is in awe of child actor Bhavesh
Bhavesh Balchandani

RELATED

Beyond Dream's new show Veera definitely is a unique show where kids are the main attraction. Wonder kid Bhavesh Balchandani aka Ranvijay is also a part of the show. 

Ten-year-old Bhavesh is in the limelight for all possible reasons - whether it is his effortless acting or his innocent smile, he has stolen the show. The kid actor has also shown someamazing caliber in handling the new born Veera in the show. Sources from the set reveals that Bhavesh plays with the baby a lot as he has to handle the baby on camera so they know each other quite well. 

Bhavesh and his family are from Surat and came to Mumbai two years back. Bhavesh has done close to 40 commercials and is the first one to become an actor from his family. According to his parents he is a natural actor who just loves to emote when the camera is on. Sudhanshu Pandey who plays his father in the show says, "Bhavesh is a child prodigy. One should see his confidence and performance on the sets." Producer Yash Patnaik also adds, "When we cast Bhavesh we were bowled over by his sweet smile and innocent persona which also suits Ranvijay's character."
seelaks thumbnail
I am an All-Rounder

Ranvijay takes care of his little sister Veera like a mother. He has different shades to his young life. Know more about this cute and devoted brother.

Prized Possession
My tablet and PS2

Favourite food
Paneer (says very promptly with a toothy smile)

Favourite sweet
Kaju katli

Favourite colour
Green

Your ideal
My parents (quite gravely)

A good habit..
I always listen to my parents (says confidently)

What do you do in your free time?
Play video games. Though I love cricket and play the game in between my shots. I love batting but I am an all-rounder (beams)

A secret that we don't know about you..
There is no secret (seems a little confused)

You always carry..
My tablet so I can play video games

You can't live without..
My mother

Favourite subject..
Maths

Who do you want to be when you grow up?
Like Salman Khan

Your hobbies..
Skating, dancing, acting and swimming

You are most comfortable in..
Jeans and jackets

Your favourite travel destination
Bangkok

Our Ranvijay seems to be a boy with many talents. He is loved for his thoughtfulness and for being so caring at such a young age. Let us know which quality makes him endearing.

| 
Tuesday, December 04, 2012

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ek-veer-ki-ardaas--veera-rapid-fire--i-am-an-allrounder/news248_4933.aspx
seelaks thumbnail
Gupshup : Ladies' love for laughter

Ratanjeet and Chaiji laugh at the drop of a hat, discovered the birdie much to its glee. They believe it is the best way to cure any problem and drive the stress away!

Our birdie made its way to the sets of Ek Veer Ki Ardaas – Veera, and heard bubbles of laughter springing from one of the corners. Well, it was confused, as the birdie was of the impression it will be facing grave countenances, what with Ratanjeet and Chaiji being somber ladies. But it was relieved to find that their states of mind are full of hilarity.

Both the ladies in question were laughing to their heart's content over some trivial matter whose shape and sound no one remembered at the end. Our birdie viewed them teasing Ranvijay and cossetting him with maternal affection. It is very easy to make Ratanjeet laugh and she always has a broad grin plastered on her face. The moment the shot gets over, the ladies get together and end up laughing at one thing or the other.

Apparently, almost everyone on the sets is a prankster, the biggest one of them being their Director. Apart from laughter on the sets, our birdie found lots of food being devoured with extreme delight by the team. Chaiji is a great cook; Ratanjeet cannot control licking her fingers. Yummilicious, hilarious, and gorgeous were the nicknames ringing in our little friend's head, as it flew away to its next destination.

Keep watching this space for more gupshup on your favourite STAR Plus characters.

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ek-veer-ki-ardaas--veera-gupshup-ladies%E2%80%99-love-for-laughter/news248_4993.aspx

seelaks thumbnail

Ratan - A Strength of a Woman lies in her Heart!

"Veer Ki Ardaas Veera" on Star Plus is a show that only gets better with every passing episode. There are moments when you cry out in pain and then there are times when you cry out of sheer joy. Bottom-line, tears are indispensable when both Veer and his Veera are onscreen

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/reflections-menu/item/2325-ratan-a-strength-of-a-woman-lies-in-her-heart

seelaks thumbnail

Ranvijay-Veera's relation to grow sweeter with the passage of time!

Friday, December 14, 2012 | 4:39:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    13 Comments Ranvijay-Veera's relation to grow sweeter with the passage of time!

Star Plus' Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera to bring forth some more heart touching episodes for its viewers...

Beyond Dreams' Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera is going to take you all along through another sweet journey of a brother sister relation as Veera is going to grow up a little older in the upcoming episodes next week. Till now, we have seen that Sampooran has left home and Ratan (Sneha Wagh) is feeling guilty about it.

In the forthcoming episodes of Veera we will get to see that a pump will be delivered to Ratan which was ordered by Sampooran (Sudhanshu Pandey). Ratan who is waiting for Sampooran's return, will see it as a sign indicating the same. The viewers will also get to see Ratan's soft side for Veera after she will apply hing lep on her stomach and saving Veera falling from bed. 

On the other side, Ranvijay (Bhavesh Balchandani) will decide to be Veera's Maa and innocently will give a growth medicine to Veera and then measure her. Years will pass on and Veera will become a 5 year old and then another beautiful journeyof Ranvijay and Veera will commence, which will touch the heart of the viewers.

We have get to know that Ranvijay will gift a money box to Veera as a Rakhi gift and Veera wants to cook for Ranvijay. Ratan will say that she can cook when her money box will become full. What will Veera do then to cook for her loving brother? How will Veera and Ranvijay's relationship grow when Veera will grow up? The viewers of Veera will get to see all this unfolded in the forthcoming episodes of the show.  

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/13520-ranvijay-veera-relation-to-grow-sweeter-with-the-passage-of-time.htm

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal
seelaks thumbnail
Tips for taking care of your sister

Sisters are irritating, impolite, lazy, annoying, sarcastic and above all possessive, I can go on and on without being honest. None of this is true. Deep inside, every brother cares for his sister more than anything else but on the surface the 'war' is on.

Siblings swear by each others' love. They always stick together. "Sisters are a twisted mix of good and bad, sugar and spice," says Daboo. Shaurya agrees, "Taking care of your sister would at first seem to be a tough task but wait till you realise the beauty of the bond you share with her." There are many things that you can do to take care of your sister. Shaurya adds, " The most important thing is to comfort her when she is not feeling fine. Be that one person who is going to be there for her at all times." Akshara explains, "Talk to her to make her feel better."

Siblings share a unique bond whatever the age may be. A very loving Ranvijay says, "If you have a baby sister like Veera, sing her a lullaby when she cries. You can also share your toys with your sister." Shaurya nods, "Little things matter the most. Do small things for her like make a cup of coffee, fetch her water after dinner. When you both are out for a walk, let her be on your left side and you walk on the traffic side."

A mastikhor Daboo says, "Sometimes, you can invite her to join you in doing things that you enjoy, maybe ask her to come to your college fest." Shaurya gets nostalgic, "It is funny how reminiscing even those fights you've had with her leaves a smile on your face." Daboo is quick to add, "Do fight with her just to please her and make sure you let her win, always."

Sisters are very loving and always caring. Share with us what you do to take care of your sister? What are your most memorable memories of the time you spent with your brother/sister.

| 
Friday, December 14, 2012

http://starplus.startv.in/news/5045/tips-for-taking-care-of-your-sister.aspx

seelaks thumbnail
Kapil Nirmal bags Veera!
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Kapil-Nirmal-bags-Veera/articleshow/17898308.cms

The handsome and suave actor Kapil Nirmalclaimed fame through Star Plus's one of the popular show Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat as Raja Yudhister. Later on, the actor went on trying hands on different genres with shows like Imagine TV's Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna and lately was seen in Colors Na Aana Iss Des Laado.

The latest information we have heard is that Kapil Nirmal has bagged a meaty role in Yash Patnaik's recently launched show Veera.

In the track, as Sampurna Singh has ran away from the Village, on the other hand Kapil will be introduced in the show. Kapil will essay the character of Sampurna Singh's (Sudhanshu Pandey) friend.

We too hear that with this entry lot of twist and turns of are expected in the show. Kapil has already started shooting for the show and will be introduced with the scene, where he will converse with Sampurna Singh's wife (Sneha Wagh).

When contacted, Kapil Nirmal confirms but states, "I am in the middle of something, give me some time I will get back to you."

This particular entry will hit the airwaves sometimes in the next week.
seelaks thumbnail

Kapil Nirmal enters Star Plus' Veera

Monday, January 07, 2013 | 1:08:50 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)  

The actor will be seen essaying the role of Sampurna Singh's friend...

Kapil Nirmal who's claim to fame was Star Plus' Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat will now be seen in the fairly new, Beyond Dreams' Veera on Star Plus.

The character essayed by Kapil will be Sampurna Singh's (played by Sudhanshu Pandey) friend in the show. According to our sources the entry of this new character in the show will result in a massive turn in the plot of the story.

The episode featuring the entry will be aired next week.

Do watch the show to witness the twists and turns it takes.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13676-kapil-nirmal-enters-star-plus-veera.htm

Do rate & comment on the main article. 😃 😃