Emraan uncle treated me like his own son on sets: Bhavesh

PTI | Apr 3, 2013, 04.49 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Emraan uncle treated me like his own son on sets: Bhavesh
Bhavesh

Child artiste Bhavesh Jagdish Balchandani, who is known for the lead role in TV soap " Veera", says sharing screen space with Emraan Hashmiin " Ek Thi Daayan" was a learning experience for him.

The 12-year-old Mumbai based boy, who is making his debut with filmmaker Kannan Iyer's horror film, plays a pivotal character of Emraan and Huma Qureshi's adopted son, Zubin.

"It was fun and at the same time a learning experience working with Emraan uncle. He used to treat me like his own son on the sets. He used to say that I am like his own son, Ayaan. In the film, I play his adopted son and we shot together for four months," Bhavesh told .

Bhavesh says getting the role was not a cakewalk for him because he was selected from among 500 children, who had come for the auditions.

"I had to go through many screen tests. Then there was a workshop with Vishal Bharadwaj, Kanan Iyer and Ekta Kapoor, before I got finally selected.

"Shooting first happened in Delhi and Mumbai. Few days ago, I shot with Emraan and Huma for two-three days as some re-shoots needed to be done," Bhavesh, who was here to promote the Star Plus soap "Veera" at the golden temple along the rest of the crew members, said.

In the serial, Bhavesh plays the character of a protective brother of his younger sister and takes care of her every needs. The story revolves around the life-changing sacrifices the siblings make for each other.

"I memorize dialogues as I learn my question and answers in my school. I love the serial and my classmates keep asking me about the upcoming episodes. But, I don't divulge any details and ask them to watch the show," said the 7th standard student.

seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Ratan to take part in the tractor race in Veera!

Star Plus Veera will be showcasing an interesting track for the audience as troubles knocks the door of Nihal and Ratan who are competing with all the men in the tractor race.

Ads by Google
Al Mulla Exchange
Transfer Money online 24x7 to HDFC & Federal Bank of India Call1840123
applications.almullagroup.com
Wednesday, April 03, 2013 | 1:53:17 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   12 Comments  |  6570 Views

After a lot of trouble and high voltage emotional drama in Yash Patnaik's Veera, finally Ranvi has united with his family. Now as he gets back to his family everyone is happy to have him back and Moti Chaiji is distributing sweets in the village. 

We have got to know that Nihal (Kapil Nirmal) will be seen taking part in the upcoming Rural Olympics in the Ghud Daud event which is going to take place in Kila Raipur. Nihal asks Ratan (Sneha Wagh) as he wants to take everyone along with him. She initially refuses to go along with Nihal because of the fear as the race could remind her of memories with Sampooran. However, she agrees to go there after the insistence of Ranvi (Bhavesh Balchandani) and Veera (Harshita Ojha). Ranvi, Ratan, Veera and Nihal enjoy a meal together at a dhaba and plan to head towards Kila Raipur.

On the other side in Pitampura, under some mysterious circumstances the stable where Nihal's horse was kept, catches fire injuring his horse. Nihal was informed about the injury of his horse after all four of them reach Kila Raipur. Will Nihal be able to participate in the competition? Is it a conspiracy or accident? If a conspiracy who is responsible for the same?

Our sources have also informed us that Nihal, Ranvi and Veera convince Ratan to take part in the tractor race and Ratan agrees for it.

TellyBuzz spoke to Sneha aka Ratan, who said, "It was an amazing experience shooting for the race sequence and all went very well. I was the only women amongst all the men who were taking part in the competition. Something funny happened during the sequence. When the shot begun I stood first in the race and seeing this all the men were charged up and they started running their tractors with full energy. They all thought that being a woman I couldn't do it but when I started the tractor they were all stunned (laughs)."

Will Ratan be able to win the race? It seems like the upcoming episodes of Veera has some fun filled moments for its audience.

Anwesha Kamal

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/14450-ratan-to-take-part-in-the-tractor-race-in-veera.htm
seelaks thumbnail

Happy Birthday Bhavesh Balchandani!

Bhavesh Balchandani aka Ranvijay of Star Plus' Veera shares his birthday plans with TellyBuzz...

Ads by Google
Fiction Book Publisher
Get Free Consultation On How To Publish Your Fiction Book Today.
www.be-published-australia.com
Sunday, April 14, 2013 | 2:45:19 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   71 Comments  |  5329 Views
Little Bhavesh Balchandani who made a very special place in everyone's heart by portraying the character of a caring brother Ranvijay in Beyond Dreams' Veera on Star Plus has turned a year older today! The young lad is elated as he celebrates his birthday today.

TellyBuzz spoke to Bhavesh about his birthday plans. An elated Bhavesh told us, "I am shooting today and I will go back home around 2 o'clock. I have invited all my friends for a party after which my friends will be stay at my home tonight."

When asked about the special gifts he has got from his Mom n Dad, Bhavesh told us, "My Mom n Dad have gifted me a cycle and an iPad on my birthday."

So, have you invited your co-stars to the party or are you celebrating your birthday on the sets too we asked Bhavesh? Bhavesh replied, "Yes, I will be celebrating my birthday on the sets and have invited them for the party too. I have also got chocolates for Harshita and all of them."

We told Bhavesh that the fans of India Forums will be wishing him on his birthday by their creative posts and comments. A delightful Bhavesh said, "I would like to say Thank you to all of them."

TellyBuzz would like to wish Bhavesh Balchandani a very happy birthday and a blessed year ahead!

Anwesha Kamal

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/14548-happy-birthday-bhavesh-balchandani.htm
seelaks thumbnail

Telly celebs on celebrations of Gudi Padwa

TellyBuzz chats with television celebrities about their way of celebrating the Maharashtrian New Year, Gudi Padwa...

Ads by Google
Done Writing A Book?
Request For A Free Book Publishing Consultation. Sign Up Today!
www.Be-Published-Australia.com
Thursday, April 11, 2013 | 3:03:37 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   84 Comments  |  7850 Views
The occasion Gudi Padwa marks the New Year for the Maharashtrian community. This festival is celebrated in various parts of the country with great enthusiasm. On this special occasion, families come together, eat delicious authentic food items and make new resolutions too. Gudi Padwa also is considered to be an auspicious day to bring home new things. We got in touch with television celebrities to know more about their plans of celebrating this festival.

Here's what they said...

Rucha Hasabnis: This year my parents are not in town for Gudi Padwa, so I will make Gudi myself this year. Since I will be shooting that day I will not have much time to do any other preparations but I am planning to try my hand at making the Maharashtrian delicacy Puran Poli (smiles).

Madhura Naik: I am celebrating Gudi Padwa in Thailand this time, away from home as I am shooting for my Bollywood film. This new year has big surprises for me. My New Year resolution this year will be not falling in love with the wrong men (laughs).

Hiten Tejwani: Yes, we do celebrate Gudi Padwa at home as Gauri is a Mahrashtrian. However, we don't celebrate it in a typical traditional style. We will be celebrating it with family and kids, as Gudi Padwa and Chetichand which is the Sindhi new year is the same. I don't wait for an occasion to make new resolutions (smiles).

Sneha Wagh:Gudi Padwa is a new year for Maharashtrians and as being one, I do celebrate it. I don't usually cook since my mom takes care of that part. She makes Shrikhand and Basundi at home, which is yummy and my favorite too. Hoping this Padwa brings lots of happiness and prosperity in our family.

Yashashri Masurkar: Gudi Padwa takes me back to my childhood, when we used to make gudi at home as my dad never believed in getting a ready made toran home. Mom used to make Shrikhand Puri. Since I stay alone here, I miss all that fun of  dressing up, making rangoli etc.

Wishing all the India-Forums readers a happy Gudi Padwa.

Krishma Solanki.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/14511-telly-celebs-on-celebrations-of-gudi-padwa.htm
seelaks thumbnail

More trouble for Ranvi!

Ranvi falls in another trap as he crosses the border in Star Plus' Veera

Ads by Google

Saturday, March 30, 2013 | 6:56:46 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   26 Comments  |  12561 Views
Trouble knocks the doors for Ranvi in Beyond Dreams' Veera. The hunt of Ranvijay (Bhavesh Balchandani) for his father comes along with Ranvi's search by Ratan (Sneha Wagh), Veera (Harshita Ojha) and Nihal (Kapil Nirmal).

As we have seen that Ranvi's investigation for his father Sampooran Singh has taken him into the trap of an NRI couple who wants Ranvi to go abroad along with them. Now, Ranvi overhears the couple  their plan and realizes that he has got trapped into the wrong hands. He makes a plan to escape from them and this is how he will eventually fall in trouble.

Our source informs us that while Ranvijay will try to escape, he will cross the border and step into the 'No Man's Land.' Seeing Ranvi land to that area, the Border Security Force will detain him. There will also be bullet firing at the border at that time as the BSF thinks that he has illegally crossed the border but Ranvi will be saved from that.

We tried to contact Sneha Wagh but she remained unavailable for comment.

So, how will Ranvi manage to face the situation? Will Ratan, Veera and Nihal be able to save Ranvi from this trouble? It seems the upcoming episode of Veera has a lot more heart touching moments in store for the audience. 

Anwesha Kamal

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/14421-more-trouble-for-ranvi.htm
seelaks thumbnail

Bhavesh is Emraan & Huma's son in Ek Thhi Daayan
Bhavesh

Eleven-year-old Bhavesh Balchandani, who plays Ranvijay in Veera, is playing Emraan Hashmi and Huma Quereshi's adopted son, Zubin, in Ek Thhi Daayan. He has got an important role in the movie.

He was selected from among 500 children who came to audition for the role. "I had to give 10 rounds. Then there was a workshop with VishalBharadwaj, KananIyer and EktaKapoor, after which I was selected. The shoot was done in middle 2012 over a period of 30-35 days in Delhi and Mumbai. I will shoot with them again this month for 2-3 days as some re-shoots need to be done," said Bhavesh, who shot for ETD before he was selected to play Ranvijay.

His mother, Veena, too was elated, "They both told me that Bhavesh was immensely talented. They had lots of fun on the sets." Ask her if Bhavesh is scared of ghosts in real life and she says, "He is extremely scared though he tries to show that he is brave." Sources said that the Emraan plays a magician in the film, which has a period element to it. Bhavesh, who will be shown as psychic, had to enact dramatic and intense sequences.

Apart from Bhavesh, Vishesh Tiwari of Chillar Party fame and Sara Arjun have significant roles in the movie. Vishesh is playing the young Emraan whose character is based on magician David Blaine.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Bhavesh-is-Emraan-Humas-son-in-Ek-Thhi-Daayan/articleshow/18984554.c.ms

credit: Nikki
seelaks thumbnail

Veera completes 100 episodes!

The entire team of Star Plus' Veera is excited and looking forward to celebrate the completion of 100 episodes in the coming weeks…

Ads by Google
Fiction Book Publisher
Get Free Consultation On How To Publish Your Fiction Book Today.
Thursday, March 14, 2013 | 1:15:22 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   33 Comments  |  4142 Views
The team of Beyond dreams' Veera which touched the hearts of many by showing a very sweet relationship of a brother and sister on-screen is very excited today. The show has made the audiences cry and laugh showing the innocence of Ranvi and Veera's relationship on-screen. The show has scored a century of episodes today and the entire team is elated.

Tellybuzz contacted producer Yash Patnaik to ask about his journey of 100 episodes. An elated Yash told Tellybuzz, "The journey has been fantastic. It's almost like a supersonic journey and we didn't realize when we touched the mark of 100. We started shooting in the month of September in Punjab. The appreciation has been fantastic and people are coming up with their own stories. They share their feelings like how Ranvi and Veera (Harshita Ojha) remind them of their own stories of brothers and sisters. They wish for a brother like Ranvi and a sister like Veera. It's a great emotional moment for all of us. We just finished our outdoor shoot in Punjab and came back yesterday. The response has been tremendous there too. We get mobbed wherever we shoot. People were rushing and wanted to touch and hug little Ranvi and Veera."

Talking about the twists and turns coming ahead, Yash added, "You will soon see that Ranvi will go in search of his father and we have to wait and watch whether he finds him or not. It's going to be a huge dramatic track about how Veera will react to this situation. Then we also have an outdoor track coming soon with lots of drama and emotional ups and downs."

So, how's the team planning to celebrate? Yash says, "The team returned just yesterday after the outdoor shoot in Punjab and they all are tired. We had a small celebration in Punjab two days back. A bigger celebration is planned in a week."

Sneha Wagh who plays Ratan is feeling proud of being part of Veera and here's what she shares with us, "It's a good feeling of completing 100 episodes and I am feeling as happy as a mother who's child has turned a year older. We have a lot many episodes to see in the near future and wish to complete 1000 episodes. The show has changed the lives of many including mine. I am very proud of being a part of this show. Bhavesh and Harshita are very amazing, talented and confident in what they do. It feels very nice to shoot with them."

Shagufta Ali who plays Moti Chaiji says, "The journey of 100 episodes has been fantastic and beautiful. The kids and everybody all around is working very hard. We are getting a good response and we are trying to work harder day by day. We are wishing for the best in the future too."

Bhavesh Balchandani who has won hearts of many by playing Ranvi who showers unconditional love for her sister Veera, said, "I am really enjoying being a part of the show and we all have lots of fun on the sets."

Tellybuzz wishes the entire team of Veera hearty congratulations and best wishes for the upcoming episodes.

Anwesha Kamal

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14249-veera-completes-100-episodes.htm
seelaks thumbnail

Ranvijay goes to the Golden Temple with his 'Ardaas'

The team of Star Plus' Veera recently shot at the Golden Temple; people thrilled to see their favorite stars there…

Ads by Google
Fiction Book Publisher
Get Free Consultation On How To Publish Your Fiction Book Today.
???? ?????? ?? ??? ??????
???? ????? ????? ??????? ?????? ?????? ?????????? ?????
OpenSooq.com/???_??????_???????
Saturday, March 23, 2013 | 5:52:29 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   21 Comments  |  7484 Views
In the forthcoming episodes of Beyond Dreams' Veera will see the famous Golden Temple in Amritsar as the team recently shot there. As we have seen that Ranvijay (Bhavesh Balchandani)  has left his home in search of his father without letting anyone know about it. In the upcoming tracks of the show, the viewers will get to see Ranvijay visiting the Golden Temple to make a wish to God to return his father back in his life.  At the temple he sees an unattended child who reminds him of Veera

The kid's parents return after sometime and in the meantime Ranvijay takes care of the child. The parents are impressed with the way he takes care of their baby and decide to take him abroad as their baby's care taker. 

On the other hand, Ratan (Sneha Wagh), Nihal (Kapil Nirmal) and Veera (Harshita Ojha) also reaching the Golden Temple looking for Ranvi.

The team had a great experience while shooting at the Golden Temple and they were mobbed by the people. We contacted producer Yash Patnaik to more about the experience. 

Yash says, "Golden Temple is an iconic religious place for Sikhs. Earlier it has been shown in the show that Ranvijay always visits the Gurudwara for his Ardaas, whether it was his first Ardaas for having a sister or having her naming ceremony. Now, he visits the Golden Temple with an Ardaas to find his father which will be followed by his mother Ratan, Nihal and Veera."

Talking about the experience of shooting there and managing the crowd, Yash shares, "The people were very co-operative. It has been an amazing experience for the entire team to shoot in Amritsar. People are very organized and disciplined inside the Golden temple. They supported us."  

Will Ratan, Nihal and Veera get to meet Ranvi at the Golden Temple or another hit and miss is waiting for them? The upcoming episodes of Veera will unfold the answers to these questions and viewers will get to see whether they meet Ranvi before he goes abroad along with the couple or not.

Anwesha Kamal

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/14356-ranvijay-goes-to-the-golden-temple-with-his-ardaas.htm
seelaks thumbnail

Veera heads for a flashback sequence!

Nihal to go in a flashback mode to confess in a major flashback sequence in Veera!

Monday, June 24, 2013 | 4:27:34 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   14 Comments  |  7802 Views

Beyond Dreams Production's Veera on Star Plus just witnessed the tiger fight and how Veera got saved by the tiger. Now we hear that there are many other twists and turns coming up in the show.

Our sources inform us that, "The current track will focus on Gurpreet (Samiksha Bhatnagar) and Kartar Singh's (Harsh Vasisht) fights as Gurpreet has written a letter to Ratan (Sneha Wagh) revealing Kartar's interest towards Ratan. Bansuri (Vishvapreet Kaur) who is love with Nihal (Kapil Nirmal) who doesn't like Gurpreet at all purposely tells Kartar that his wife is spying on him. This will lead to a massive fight between Kartar and Gurpreet."

"After which there will be a flashback sequence in which Nihal will narrate the story to his family members about what happened and what went wrong that lead to Sampooran's (Sudhanshu Pandey) death and the tragedy related to his life. It will also show Nihal's confession that unknowingly he was responsible for Sampooran's death and also for the misery in everyone's life" ends the source.

When contacted the actors, they remained unavailable for the comment.

The shooting for the flashback sequence will begin from today.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/15477-veera-heads-for-a-flashback-sequence.htm

seelaks thumbnail

I will be seen in a completely new avtaar in my solo track

After playing the character of Sampooran in Beyond Dreams' Veera, Sudhanshu Pandey is all excited about his upcoming single track Chori Chori!

Monday, June 10, 2013 | 3:25:02 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   4 Comments  |  5882 Views

Tell us something about the new single track you are going to make?

It's a very melodious track. I have kept one thing in mind that the tune should be very simple and easy to remember because all the classic hits have been very melodious.

What inspired you to make this track?

I have always been inspired with the concept of music because I am spiritual by inheritance. Music helps to elevate the spirit and positivity in one's life. Music is my spirit.

Was music your passion since your childhood days?

Music has always been a part of me. I grew up listening to most of the hit songs of the 70's particularly of RD Burman and Kishore Kumar because of my father being fond of those kinds of songs.

What are the locations you are choosing to shoot for this music video?

Something with a backdrop of an illustration, beautiful landscapes and also something apt for the ambience.

What is the USP of this music album according to you?

Me! I will be seen completely in a new avatar.

When is it expected to be launched?

Very soon.

What are you future plans?

A lot do with music and acting which I love the most. I am also looking forward for some interesting scripts.

What are your plans to make a comeback on television?

I have never left television. I am doing my bit as and when it's possible for me to do, depending on what comes my way. My last appearance in Veera was very much appreciated by many which made me happy.

Do you miss being a part of Veera?

Yes I do. I loved the character. Veera is one of the most well written shows as of today.

What kind of offers are you getting?

I have been getting a lot of TV offers but nothing that exciting. I want to create a niche as this is what matters a lot being an actor.

Message to your fans?

Have faith, believe in yourself and do what you enjoy the most.

Anwesha Kamal

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/15265-i-will-be-seen-in-a-completely-new-avtaar-in-my-solo-track.htm