•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Here is today's update.

Anoop asks Mansi the truth. Shivani interrupts them and says Mansi was a former tennis champion. Mansi says what are you saying but Shivani interrupts and says let me tell him the truth. Anoop asks him what are you saying ? Shivani says yeah she was a very good player in past and you're aware of these feelings very well. Your anger is justified but Mansi is right in her place. She didn't wanna hurt your feelings. If she told anything about this then your past would've come in front of you. She didn't know she's be joining tennis she wanted to join yoga but she couldn't control herself andf ended up joining tennis. Anoop tells Mansi that she hurt him a lot and that she never understood him. Just because she wanted to save him from the hurt she hid her past from him. You never thought I'd help you with anything but anyways I'm proud of you. They're interrupted and they all leave to play garba.

Mansi excuses herself, she is thinking about what Anoop said. Sandhaya and Mansi's mom sit beside her and Mansi's mom asks her if it's hurting and starts telling Sandhaya how she never liked sports when she was young. Mansi interrupts saying sports is good for health. Sandhaya is thinking why Mansi joined teh club if she's not interested in sports.

Sahil and Shivani are in their room dancing on Radha song. Sahil says events like these should happen more often and Shivani agrees with him. Shivani is thinking about something Sahil asks her if she's okay and she says yeah I'm okay I'll go and meet Mansi but before leaving she instructs him to change his clothes.

In Sandhaya's room Sandhaya tells her husband that Mansi's mom told me how she didn't like sports. But he's not interested and tells her I'm going to sleep. She thinks to herself that I'll find out the reason behind all this.

Mansi is pacing while waiting for Shivani to come. Shivani comes and tells her about what her mom said to Sandhaya. Shivani tells her to calm down. Mansi tells her she shouldn't have lied to Anoop, Shivani cuts in and says yeah so you could tell him the truth right ? This would've ruined our plan. Mansi says this a big thing I don't even know how to hold a racket forget about being a champion. Mansi then tells her to teach her the basics about tennis so at least I could answer any question about tennis. Shivani suggests that we should hire a coach. Sahil overhears their coversation.

He was just trying to scare them. He asks them can you even hear yourself. He asks them what were they talking about. Shivani distracts him. Mansi thinks about Shivani's suggestion. 

Raj Laxmi and Buaji are having tea. Sandhaya comes and gives them some sweet or something and they're impressed. Buaji asks Sandhaya do you want to say something. Sandhaya asks permission for joining the club with Mansi. Buaji tells her to stay at home and help in the kitchen. Raj Laxmi defends Sandhaya and tells her all 3 of you should distribute the duties. Sandhaya leaves happily to get ready.

Buaji is praising Shivani's cooking. Shivani asks about Sandhaya's whereabouts. In the meantime Sandhaya joins them and tells them I'll be going with you guys. Everyone is shocked to hear this. Sandhaya asks what happened aren't you happy. Shivani covers up saying no I'm very happy.

Shivani acts to faint and everybody is worried. Mansi refuses to go to club and Shivani blurts out what are you saying I did this for you but she quickly changes her statement to I made this salad for you, you should go. Mansi understands what she's trying to do

Precap: Shivani says why you're calling the doctor I'm absolutely fine. Sandhaya says since morning we're worried why Shivani fainted.

Happy reading !!:)
Edited by -tehreem- - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

@ tehreem ... thank you!!!