~*PSH Update 29th Oct Search for Vicky*~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Such a boring episode.  Mami taking care of her Bhanja.  Every time the kid falls mother has to help him stand so kiddish.  We are totally fed up so whoever Sugni ends up with i for one don't care but move the story forward please.  Bring back the village.
It was a boring episode.

Its interesting that Reva comes with no handbag but can buy Nimbu pani, and catch an auto to the new village.

Adi has a backpack so assume has some money but instead of catching an auto Adi Sugni decide to hike across a jungle.

I don't fancy TVS's chances of survival if Adi Sugni are his saviours.

CVs please apply common sense consistently. If you want Adi Sugni moments please let them happen as part of the story rather contrive a situation for them to happen.

Thanks for the lovely update
Thanks for the updates👏👏👏
😊Thanks Arti for the update. It's so annoying watching Adi lusting after Sugni, after knowing that her heart belongs to Vickram. I don't find it cute and endearing when he looks at Sugni with that idiotic smile. For godsake can't he take care of himself, how many times will he fall and Sugni will have to rescue him. It's so obvious what the CVs are trying to do, forging a relationship between Adi and Sugni🤪They need to bring back Amrita to keep Adi occupied and leave Sugni and Vickram alone to sort out their relationship without no interruption from anyone. Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago