I don't want the Sarpanch and his Wife to die!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Really, I don't want the story to repeat as in EHMBH... that means the parents death and the brother sister duo being orphaned and the brother taking care of his little sister and mothering her... Looking at the promos I feel that Ranvijay's mother will die.. maybe while giving birth to the little daughter...

I want a different type of story ... I mean without the parents death track... Cant a brother love his sister unconditionally when the parents are alive ... The very idea of children being orphaned really saddens me...

How many of you agree with me?? Please share
6 views and no comments ... seems no ones interested!!

Yes. I kinda agree.
It would be repetitive.
I also loved their romance ;)
It should be unique.
Originally posted by Divya.n.t

Yes. I kinda agree.
It would be repetitive.
I also loved their romance ;)
It should be unique.

The first epi was very promising ... I loved every bit of it... thats one of the reasons why I dont want the parents to die..
I am sure They wont die... Veera is a girl who is orphan and RanVijay would find her somewhere and will nurture her... and the parents wont know about it...

I guess this is how the story would go ahead!
I don't want the parents to die .. The are such an adorable couple.. Loving Sampoorn Singh.. 
Originally posted by jasminedayal

I am sure They wont die... Veera is a girl who is orphan and RanVijay would find her somewhere and will nurture her... and the parents wont know about it...

agree with You Jes...veera is a Orphan girl.i heared it and someone give him to care her..
I feel Sampoorn had an affair and the mystery woman will be the person ..Veera is Sampurn's daughter and his wife will feel betrayed and will not love VEERA ,so Ranvijay will play the mother's role 
Originally posted by jasminedayal

I hope so...
Originally posted by XVIRUS

I feel Sampoorn had an affair and the mystery woman will be the person ..Veera is Sampurn's daughter and his wife will feel betrayed and will not love VEERA ,so Ranvijay will play the mother's role 

I also feel that the story is going through that line after seeing yesterdays episode... Hope it goes like that... 😉