Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Rival Site-Love ya..completes 50 epi-Ashish ors.

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Said Rishika Mihani, who essays the role of Shivani, "It feels good that we reached 50 episodes. I hope we reach 1000 episodes; it's every actors dream. This show is like my baby and I am much attached to it as I have got it after a lot of struggle. Congrats to the whole team of Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage. Keep up the good work."

Samaira Rao, who plays Mansi in the show shared, "I am very happy and as an actor would want to say that I hope there are many more such celebrations in the coming days. I love my role and the show. I wish all the best to my cast and crew."

Ashish Kapoor, who is seen as Saahil said, "It feels good, I am very happy that the show has completed 50 episodes, see how time flies! I still feel that it's just the first day of my shoot. We work for almost 18 hours in a day with the same kind of energy."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awweee thnku for sharinnnggg...
love u AK n wish u lots of successs n happines alwayysss
ShanUlas thumbnail
i also wish that show completes 1000 eisodes rishika but it seems not so 

i just wish AK ur day night hard work yields some delicious fruit for ur show🤔 and we keep seeing our cool dude Ashu 😎

anyways fingers crossed may trp inc.🤓

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is Himmanshoo response to the show completing 50 episodes (and it is right there with the other comments in the article):

Himanshu Malhotra who plays Anup Sisodiya said, "My fans like the show. However sometimes when the story deviates they sometimes like it and sometimes don't." Does he believe in love marriage or arranged marriage? He replies, "When you are growing up initially you believe in love marriages as you read romantic books and watch romantic movies. Later when you understand that marriage is an institute you start believing in arranged marriages."

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
@jps ,yes i just read tb article he responded their but not in tellychakkar one ,the article referenced here is from tellychakkar one and not tb article

anyways apne himoo bhaiya is so samajhdaar ...i think he reads the IF posts thats why he has answered so accurately...like sometimes my fan like it sometimes not

I think all of them read it coz their answers are so according to our posts...like ashu said everybody wants hubby like Sahil ofcourse most of us here would like to have a easy sahil then difficult anoop😆

samaira said fans like her character yes most of us like mansis mature ways rather then shivis child like ways

rishika did not mention much of her character coz she kows her character is not that likeble 😆...instead she talked about struggle which is more salable story

In short we can see our actors are very very smart they spoke what we all want to hear and so we all like them even more
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jps01

This is Himmanshoo response to the show completing 50 episodes:

Himanshu Malhotra who plays Anup Sisodiya said, "My fans like the show. However sometimes when the story deviates they sometimes like it and sometimes don't." Does he believe in love marriage or arranged marriage? He replies, "When you are growing up initially you believe in love marriages as you read romantic books and watch romantic movies. Later when you understand that marriage is an institute you start believing in arranged marriages."

@ jps ... thank you dearest jay!!!   You are indeed a wonderful person and a loyal fan to remember Himmanshoo!  

When I read the comments made by the other actors and none by Himm,  I thought he didn't give an interview!!! 

Thank you again for your graciousness and such courtesy 👏!!!! 

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Shana, I am appalled that someone can post the other leads response but totally ignore Himmanshoo's.  I believe he is part of the LMYAM team and is a brilliant artiste!!!

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jps01

@ Shana, I am appalled that someone can post the other leads response but totally ignore Himmanshoo's.  I believe he is part of the LMYAM team and is a brilliant artiste!!!

@jps ... So agree with you ... Himmanshoo is a brilliant and outstanding actor; to omit him like that is certainly an injustice to Himm!!!  

That attitude is so distasteful and reeks of prejudice!!! 

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shana0127

@jps ,yes i just read tb article he responded their but not in tellychakkar one ,the article referenced here is from tellychakkar one and not tb article

anyways apne himoo bhaiya is so samajhdaar ...i think he reads the IF posts thats why he has answered so accurately...like sometimes my fan like it sometimes not

I think all of them read it coz their answers are so according to our posts...like ashu said everybody wants hubby like Sahil ofcourse most of us here would like to have a easy sahil then difficult anoop😆

samaira said fans like her character yes most of us like mansis mature ways rather then shivis child like ways

rishika did not mention much of her character coz she kows her character is not that likeble 😆...instead she talked about struggle which is more salable story

In short we can see our actors are very very smart they spoke what we all want to hear and so we all like them even more

AK ji ne tau bolllaa love cum arrangeddd😉😳
ShanUlas thumbnail
hey jps indi its not the mistake of the thread maker yaar actually in tellychakkar article too they have not given himanshoos reply.

the thread maker has referenced the tellychakkar article where their is no reply posted fom himanshoo.to confim her is the link to that article do see

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/love-marriage-ya-arranged-marriage-completes-50-episodes

our himanshoo is irresistible indeed any fan of good looks and acting  will fall for him sure as he is worth equal to many and sometimes better then many too