Rival Site-Love ya..completes 50 epi-Ashish ors. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shana0127

hey jps indi its not the mistake of the thread maker yaar actually in tellychakkar article too they have not given himanshoos reply.

the thread maker has referenced the tellychakkar article where their is no reply posted fom himanshoo.to confim her is the link to that article do see

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/love-marriage-ya-arranged-marriage-completes-50-episodes

our himanshoo is irresistible indeed any fan of good looks and acting  will fall for him sure as he is worth equal to many and sometimes better then many too

@ shana01
... hey shana, I know it's tellychakkar's omission ... but it seemed so deliberate and I just found it unfair of them!   How could they just "cut" Himmanshoo ... Himmanshoo could never be an oversight ... the guy has too much "presence" for that to be so  😉!!!   No problem here though...😆

Didn't mean to trouble you!   And thanks for going to all that trouble for our Himmanshoo 😉!!!!

Edited by indi - 11 years ago

Thanks jps01 for posting Himmanshoo's part. I just hope people who post news about a show has common courtesy to treat all the leads of the show with same respect, regardless of which actor they support. Journalism should be free of all bias.

Originally posted by nak19

Thanks jps01 for posting Himmanshoo's part. I just hope people who post news about a show has common courtesy to treat all the leads of the show with same respect, regardless of which actor they support. Journalism should be free of all bias.

@nak19 ... Concur!!! 

Oye Indi ye kya bola

Didn't mean to trouble you!   And thanks for going to all that trouble for our Himmanshoo 😉!!!!

hamanshoo tumhara kab hua tell tell as far as I know all his fan have equal rights on him...waise bhi I am Ashish fan that does not mean i cannot be Himoo bhaiya fan and phir I am golu molu Ram kapoor uncle ki big fan too 😃

Originally posted by shana0127

Oye Indi ye kya bola

hamanshoo tumhara kab hua tell tell as far as I know all his fan have equal rights on him...waise bhi I am Ashish fan that does not mean i cannot be Himoo bhaiya fan and phir I am golu molu Ram kapoor uncle ki big fan too 😃

@ shana ... LOL!!!!   Glad to know that you are Himm's fan, but the "our" was meant "generally", i.e. referring to all Himm's  fans in general, including you too  😆!!! 

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
congrats to the whole team! i hope the trps also go up, otherwise show khatam hone ki talwar latakti rahegi!
Originally posted by jps01

@ Shana, I am appalled that someone can post the other leads response but totally ignore Himmanshoo's.  I believe he is part of the LMYAM team and is a brilliant artiste!!!

Originally posted by Shana

hey jps indi its not the mistake of the thread maker yaar actually in tellychakkar article too they have not given himanshoos reply.

the thread maker has referenced the tellychakkar article where their is no reply posted fom himanshoo.to confim her is the link to that article do see

https://www.tellychakkar.com/news/love-marriage-ya-arranged-marriage-completes-50-episodes

our himanshoo is irresistible indeed any fan of good looks and acting  will fall for him sure as he is worth equal to many and sometimes better then many too

My Response

Please be informed that the error is on the individual who posted the thread in this forum's part and not Tellybuzz's!

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage completes 50 episodes

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 | 6:40:30 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    18 Comments
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage completes 50 episodes

The producer and actors of Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage speak on their feelings about their show reaching the half a century mark

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage aired onSony TV is completing 50 episodes today.  Producer Sunjoy Wadhwa told india-forums.com, "It is a nice feeling that we have completed 50 episodes. Our show however is still quite young. We are energetic about our show. We aren't celebrating the completion of 50 episodes but we will surely have a celebration once our show hits the 100 episode mark."

Samaira Rao who plays Mansi Anup Sisodyia on the show is happy with the 50 episode completion. She says, "I am having a wonderful time shooting this show. Fans find Mansi, the character I essay, to be very adorable- they like the way she handles her family (her husband and in-laws)."

Rishika Mihani who plays Shivani Sahil Sisodiya is dreaming big about the show. She said, "I hope we reach 1000 episodes as it is every actor's dream. The show is my baby and I am very emotionally attached to it since I have got it after a lot of struggle. Congratulations to the whole team of the show."

Ashish Kapoor who plays Saahil Sisodiya told us, "I feel happy that our show has completed 50 episodes. Everyone wants a husband like Saahil as he always balances things out and supports the person who is right." Though Saahil the character of Ashish plays believes in love marriages, Ashish believes in a mixture of both. He explained, "In reality I believe in a love cum arranged marriage as the parents also need to approve the person who their son or daughter chooses to marry. Then everything will end on a happy note."

Himanshu Malhotra who plays Anup Sisodiya said, "My fans like the show. However sometimes when the story deviates they sometimes like it and sometimes don't." Does he believe in love marriage or arranged marriage? He replies, "When you are growing up initially you believe in love marriages as you read romantic books and watch romantic movies. Later when you understand that marriage is an institute you start believing in arranged marriages."

We wish the show all the best. For more interesting updates on the show do watch this space.

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Indi

@ jps ... thank you dearest jay!!!   You are indeed a wonderful person and a loyal fan to remember Himmanshoo!  

When I read the comments made by the other actors and none by Himm,  I thought he didn't give an interview!!! 

Thank you again for your graciousness and such courtesy 👏!!!! 

My Response

Never mind Indi, Jps01 and Nak19! Surish is always here to the rescue.If I had only seen this earlier the problem would have already been rectified.
😆
Edited by killerashish - 11 years ago