W/U - 30/10/12 (completed)

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Completed...

Ds was lost in deep thoughts in her room and Jags walks in. He asks her what happened and she nods in disappointment. J was kind of into tears, just then Bhairon walks in and looks at J with anger. J walks out of room. B then tells DS that wedding cards are out and they will go to temple the next day with Shekhars for first chadava to Ganesh ji.

At CH all Shekhars are sitting together and having their usual nok-jhok. AnSh wedding card is out and Shiv says it's very beautiful. All have big smiles on their face, and Ira shows her contentment with A as their would be DIL. Just then Mahi makes an entry. All surprised and pleasantly happy. He also joins the fun gang and approves of the wedding card. CM inquires if he has heard from Sanchi, but he says he doesn't know when she will arrive. Mahi then asks Shiv to join him for a game of chess.

While playing Chess, Mahi asks S, how is his romantic life going? Has he proposed to A yet or not? At first S shrugs him off, but later tells that he hasn't had a chance. Mahi suggests some of his tactics.He asks him to propose today. Shiv is not comfortable, so Mahi suggests ideas like, propose openly, write a letter, give a card or take a gift for her etc. Shiv still hesitant, but understands what M is trying to say. Just then Ira calls them to get ready to go to temple.

At haveli all are getting ready to go to temple. A was about to join them but J stops her. He wants to say something but A gives him a look that she is getting late and she leaves. All leave and J is watching them from upstairs feeling upset. 

At temple, all are praying ritually and happy. Both families invite Ganeshji and then each other. Dadu prays for his family's happiness and Bhairon for his daughter. All happy. Ds not so happy. The couple seeks blessing from everyone.  

They all leave the temple. Mahi asks A to join them in their car. B and DS agree. All leave, but S, A and Mahi were expected to go by Shiv's jeep. Then they see that the tyre is punctured. (Mahi's trick). M suggests that AnSh can go on their bike. A hesitant, but M manages to convince the  duo and they both agree to go on bike. Shiv blushing. Mahi pats his own back. 

On bike (choudhry song in background), Shiv is riding and puts a brake, A falls on him and holds him on his shoulder on a impulse. She then takes off her hand, but S asks her to hold him. Both blush.

Voice over: Friendship is the basis of love and it slowly and steadily converts friendship into love.

Pre-cap - A happy seeing payal and says its beautiful. Shiv asks her if he can make her wear it. He also confesses his love for her.
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vow, after a long time relaxing episode...Glad to see Mahi back and explaining Shiv how to be romantic...I loved Anandi's expression today...She was neutral with Jagya and looked at Jagya, conveying  him with her eyes that he lost all rights to her and she is moving forward in her life...I feel that Jagya is just too irritating now now a days to watch...Good that he is going through the same pain he has put Anandi too...But like him, Anandi won't ever betray her husband...She would always be with him and have full faith in him...I like the contrast they are showing here...You know how  Gauri was shocked to hear about Anandi taking the bullet for Jagya and saving him...Sumitra had used that technique to make her aware, how deeply Jagya and Anandi were bonded...But it did not even stir her a bit...But I somehow feel that Jagya is going to use the same and try to beg Anandi back, saying they loved eachother and he is sorry and all other things, which will make Shiv  rethink about it...But unlike Gauri, he would think it with cool mind, know how deep her pain goes and would try to see what is in her heart...He would not want her to be forced in this marriage for his happiness...So, it will be nice to watch Jagya see, how much Anandi is also involved in this relationship and that she has moved forward...

Her love is visible in her eyes, in her actions and in her hesitation...And the voice over said the same...She doesn't realize it, but she is also in love with him...Their friendship, trust and respect is slowly showing its results and their bond is getting stronger...

Loved the Shekhars as well as Singhs, except for Dadisa...God this lady...Just because now her ladesar wants his toy back and is not getting , she is not even happy to be part of Anandi's happy day...Such a selfish women...! Can't she see that like she wanted Anandi has moved on too...She is happy about her marriage and instead of being happy in her happiness, she is acting so wierdly...! So, what...Now she is not her grand daughter anymore...? Now I am hating her sudden change, just like I hate to even see Jagya's face...Both are selfish and I hope Gauri comes and takes all the breathe away from them, showing her stomach...! I am really irriated by them...

Apart from that, I loved Anandi and Shiv's smile...They were lovely and happy...Not just Shiv, but Anandi looked genuinly happy as well...The way she was a little shy to hold on his shoulder, looked sweet...Awaiting for tomorrows episode...! Thanks for the update Esha...!
Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
andv thumbnail
Thanks Esha.

J has still not changed. He claims to realize how harsh he has been with A and inspite of that doesn't think twice before again considering her as an object and wanting her back in his life. DS on the other hand after knowing it is wrong makes her last attempt to get them together again. How can any girl go back to her once husband after he has cheated on her and treated her so badly? Being a lady this is the least she could have thought.

It was good to see Mahi back today. Such a relief from the DS-J  drama. We are up for some romantic scenes between S and A as per the precap. That will be an interesting watch.

What's with the hoards of articles coming up flaunting the upcoming twists and turns? Needless to say that they are ridiculous.

Does any one else also feel that the past few episodes are very badly directed? There seems to be a lack of flow. Even the music is so abrupt.

Hope the CVS let us peacefully see the AS marriage without all these hiccups. 
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ani..how r u??🤗
do u know...SBB show AnSh saadi promo shoot...anandi's bidaai with shiv!!

it will be on air in few days!!
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tHNX  for the update..
aww..i luvd the episode fully everything was too perfect it was lyk dream cuming true with so less of jagya..today i wholeheartedly appreciated the entry of Mahi he fullfill the role of younger who is needed for our jhepu shivji to confess..ahh still scene is happening in front of my eyes..mahi making excuse of jeep puncture n sending Ansh on bike ride
Shivji finally on bike n anandi putting her hand on  his shoulder..it was splendid..❤️ And my collector Shiv luking damn killer in red kurta dhoti..how can a man luk so handsum..it can only be Shiv..Siddharth #faint❤️❤️❤️❤️
nobodyatnotime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jagya is the stereotypical chauvinist man, despite all his education. So he thinks it's his right to use Anandi's support to go to Mumbai, his right to choose another girl when Anandi seems not quite so worthy of his smart, urbanized self, his right to dump that girl ad demand Anandi back again when it suits him.
Please bring back Gauri- I can't tolerate this guy any more. 
Won't even comment about Kalyani Devi.
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Detailed and of course beautiful episode! Thank you!
andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

ani..how r u??🤗

do u know...SBB show AnSh saadi promo shoot...anandi's bidaai with shiv!!

it will be on air in few days!!

Hi Khusi 🤗. Am good and all well here inspite of the hurricane...

Oh really? I did not see the SBB. I think Nipun stopped posting it now or did I miss it?  I am relieved that they get married. Now I am sure nothing will separate them coz A will never betray S and same with S too. Let J see them happy and realize how hurt A was seeing him with G.
Missesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: andv

Thanks Esha.

J has still not changed. He claims to realize how harsh he has been with A and inspite of that doesn't think twice before again considering her as an object and wanting her back in his life. DS on the other hand after knowing it is wrong makes her last attempt to get them together again. How can any girl go back to her once husband after he has cheated on her and treated her so badly? Being a lady this is the least she could have thought.

It was good to see Mahi back today. Such a relief from the DS-J  drama. We are up for some romantic scenes between S and A as per the precap. That will be an interesting watch.

What's with the hoards of articles coming up flaunting the upcoming twists and turns? Needless to say that they are ridiculous.

Does any one else also feel that the past few episodes are very badly directed? There seems to be a lack of flow. Even the music is so abrupt.

Hope the CVS let us peacefully see the AS marriage without all these hiccups. 

Yes I feel lot of episodes have been badly directed and some sane characters butchered, including DS. I am not sure why DS is suddenly sad. Her character is not in flow currently.

Missesha thumbnail
Overall a nice and relaxing episode.

Was happy to see Mahi. A teenager with fresh ideas was really required. His ideas were cute and he did a great job as a younger bro.

It was a good break from only J-A-Ds tension. 

AnSh marriage will happen, but not sure what Ds will do. Will she let it easy or will she create hurdles?

Today CM was also quite happy.