•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tfs :) today's epi was seriously rocking! :P
thanks Mais. ..
truly appreciate ur efforts
Another nice episode ... liked the fact that Jaitley has taken away the gadgets from people so that they can interact more with each other. Panchi and Kiya can be good friends if they have some real conversations between them. Juhi is a nice lively addition. She is a bimbo most of the times, but her happy-go-lucky nature is what makes her unique. Even Samar cannot help but be find her an adorable doll. RV needs to losen up some. KD, Piddi, Samar, Panchi, Kiya and Juhi seem to be truly enjoying themselves. But RV seemed like the only one who was NOT having fun, until JJ handed him the guitar. KD is a typical middle class extrovert guy who can entertain himself with the most basic things - like harmonium, frisbee, fishing etc... but RV has yet to find his "lakshya". He reminds me of Hrithik Roshan's character from the movie Lakshya. Filthy rich guy with no goal in his life. He's puts on a superficiaity mask for the world to see him as a cool dude. But is extremely lonely inside - like JJ himself. He has built all these walls around him and cannot loosen up himself easily. But give him something that appeals to his senses and he immediately loses his inhibitions - like music. RV and KD are so different! They can never get along. KD is an intense brooding kinda guy with an I-don't-care attitude about him. Whereas RV is a superficial cool dude, with extreme insecurities within him. I have always maintained that of the two, I feel more sorry for RV. May he find his passion, his good sense and his lost friend pretty soon. Edited by LadyMcbeth - 11 years ago
I love reading you WUs. 
I couldn't stop laughing! This episode was one hell of an episode! Loved it to hell!