SSK Written Update 30/10/2012

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
                            WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with Khusi shouting at Bharadwaj family "To move out from her house"...Sankalp comes near khusi and scolds her that "she betrayed him and his family"...veeru pushes Sankalp...manoranjan holds sankalp...

Manoranjan tells Khusi "You abused me and my family...I will teach you a lesson..So that you will never think of betraying anyother person"...Khusi then tells veeru "veeru,Why not
we  start cleaning this house with mausiji(manoranjan)... manoranjan is shocked...

Simar comes near khusi and tells "Why are you doing this...where will my family go..."...khusi tells "where ever you go...i don't bother you people"...Simar starts her lecture "Khusi karuna chachi always thought you as her daughter not daughter-in-law,Sankalp
bhaiyaa loved you so much than himself
"..khusi smiles evilly...

veeru tells "we are good so that we are saying you to take  your luggage"...if not our persons(rowdy) would have thrown everyone outside this house

Khusi tells Simar "simar i think you forgot something "...simar cryingly looks at khusi says "keys of locker,what will you do with that keys when this house is not yours "...simar gives
keys to khusi...khusi throws keys upwards and holds the keys...prem sees the keys...mataji moves from that place

Mataji remembers all good things happened in this house

Simar entering house

sid's birthday celebrations

Prem  happily showing reports of simar's baby

Simar's baby function

Everyone in their respective rooms

PRESIM's room

Simar and prem packs their luggage...Simar says sorry to prem..prem says not to say sorry...

Simar then goes out of her room and walks and stops at Uma's room

Uma's room

Simar sees Uma 😭crying and saying her husband "where will we go,where will we live "

simar cryingly passes...and stops at Pari's room

Pari's room

Pari crying😭 and saying  that "she will not leave this house"...pari's husband convinces

simar cryingly passes..

ROSID's room

Roli hugs Sid and cryingly 😭tells "Simar didi,will abuse herself that everything happened because of her,but there is no Simar didi fault"

simar sees and cryingly passes

Karuna's Room

Karuna's husband saying karuna "This is the house where we and our child brought up"...but karuna consoles

simar cryingly passes

Sujata's room

Sujata😭 tells her husband "Mataji and her husband built this house...Mataji will be very sad"

Simar cryingly😭 thinks "Because of me everything happened,Mataji should leave this house,at this age she cameover this kind of weird situation"

Everyone are ready with their trolleys

Episode ends

Precap:-khusi tells everyone "All can stay here in this house i.e my house,but there is one condition...simar must give her baby to me "...everyone shocked...simar looks at her baby

thanks for the WU.OOHH THE PRECAP...ummh
It shud be sasural khushi ka, or simar is the biggest looser who cvs don't like . They love khushi.. Simar shud quit this show. She can't act
Pls ever time she cries she makes me laugh instead of feeling sorry for her  character. She HUD watch herself ontv and say pls make simar little smart,vthis is 21cen n also her hubby,he is dumb oo, somehow sill the paper. N end this stupidest show ever on tv
Originally posted by nadiak14ever

It shud be sasural khushi ka, or simar is the biggest looser who cvs don't like . They love khushi.. Simar shud quit this show. She can't act
Pls ever time she cries she makes me laugh instead of feeling sorry for her  character. She HUD watch herself ontv and say pls make simar little smart,vthis is 21cen n also her hubby,he is dumb oo, somehow sill the paper. N end this stupidest show ever on tv
yes dear that's true