Hunting Things V/S Angels & Demons

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Okaayyy first of all I still can't believe we've finally got a SPN forum..this is just SO amazing ðŸ˜ƒ

Now about this topic..I've always heard so many different opinions on this..while some say that SPN was at it's best when there was no Cas/Angels/Demons/Appocalypse stuff (a.k.a S1 to S3) others say that SPN came at it's peak from S4 when the story took a turn and became more about Angels & Demons..So what's your take..which pattern do you enjoy more??

The "new monster every week" OR The Angels /Demons SL??
angels vs demons for me..season 5 was the best so far! but i enjoy this monster every week now too ðŸ˜ƒ
I actually liked both the aspects of Supernatural, but I'm happy the Angels and Demons angle was introduced. It gave the story a lift, some different to offer.. it didn't leave the show predictable that Dean and Sam just hunt monsters and kill them. A bigger picture was introduced, a whole new dimension to the storyline opened up.

Plus, I got to enjoy, see and admire Misha Collins as Castiel. Can't imagine SPN without his straight faced comedic one liners.
^^ I'd have to agree with Mahi there.

Had Sam and Dean only been hunting then the show would have become predictable and they probably wouldn't have reached this far. They introduced good tracks at appropriate places making sure the show got picked up again after every season. They tried their best I believe to keep the show as interesting as it was ever before and to see to it that it doesn't lose its charm. But like any other show, it had its phase of ups and downs. But the fact that they're still going strong and the show still has potential to deliver good stuff is what made me stick to it. :)