Kamya Punjabi joins the team of SonyTV's Parvarish

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Kamya Punjabi joins the team of Sony TV's Parvarrish!

10 hours ago
Sony TV's Parvarrish — Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi has got in a new angle to parenting with a new mommy hitting the block played by Kamya Punjabi.

Playing the new age mother Mandira, Kamya joined the existing cast of Sweety Ahluwalia (Shweta Tiwari) and Pinky Ahuja ( Rupali Ganguly). Kamya plays the mother to a friend of Rocky (Sweety's son) and has a completely different approach to parenting. 

As seen Sweety is a control freak, strict and dominating mother, Mandira on the other lets her son be and believes in giving him space. Talking of her role, Kamya says, "I play a modern mother, who has stayed abroad for many years. So, I'm a little modern when it comes to parenting. Though I am not convinced by Sweety's parenting style, I wouldn't want to judge other mothers as everybody has a reason to behave in a particular manner. But on my part, I would advise Sweety to stop being a control freak." 

In real life, Kamya, who is the mother of three-year-old Aara, feels she's more like Sweety when it comes to her daughter. "I keep wondering about her future, though she is only three now. There was a sequence where Sweety accompanies her daughter to her school's annual day function. I think I too would do the same. I feel a good mother is a mix of being stern and friendly," she said. 

Let's how far Kamya's reel life parenting affects Sweety and Pinky!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!!!
Kamya is doing a great job in Parvarrish!!!!!!!!
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
She's doing a great job!

Thanks for sharingg!
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing...😊...She is doing a good job 😊