Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WanderingBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: style14

Guys today Gurmeet is throwing a party to celebrate his Jhalak Victory.. Rithvik might also be invited.. Hope we get some pics and SBS/SBB segment tomorrow for the same...

Aj to good news ki baarish ho rahi hai...πŸ˜‰
I want a proper segment tomorrow otherwise...😑
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: WanderingBeauty

Welcome Back Shailee...πŸ€—
I skip it most of the days now...

Sheena I just flip to Zee in between to see if Arjun and Purvi are shown otherwise I dont bother watching the episode... n given by the written updates it was good i completely ignored PR today...
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: WanderingBeauty

Aj to good news ki baarish ho rahi hai...πŸ˜‰
I want a proper segment tomorrow otherwise...😑

Hope so Sheena... Sneha, RD's choreographer just tweeted "Party Time", so I guess all of them must be going for GC's party.. I hope RD goes and has some fun.. πŸ˜ƒ

Sheena I just flip to Zee in between to see if Arjun and Purvi are shown otherwise I dont bother watching the episode... n given by the written updates it was good i completely ignored PR today...

I was busy eating...πŸ˜†
If there are any Arvi scenes by a mere lucky chance...I prefer catching them on YT!!
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shailee i hope its a Halloween party then we will get to see RD as jokerπŸ˜† πŸ˜†.Sneha posted a pic but it doesnt look like it will be a halloween party.If Sneha gets invited then RD will surely be invited too.Hope he is not too busy and he attends it.  Edited by ameilia - 11 years ago

Hope so Sheena... Sneha, RD's choreographer just tweeted "Party Time", so I guess all of them must be going for GC's party.. I hope RD goes and has some fun.. πŸ˜ƒ

If KW also attends it...we might just as well get to see some 'dostana'...πŸ˜†
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
OMG congo guys for new AT , loved the title...  ..

i mistakenly posted on the previous AT, n was waiting for everyone there.πŸ˜†
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
hey guys.. how r  u all? missed  everyone so much yesterday... n hi to Huma , Shailee ,Sheena,Amy,Aathya, n others welll.. i just saw RD's tweet..yup guys he too misses arvi very much may be more than us... thank God sbs doesnt show any arjun  n OJLO segments to us...

after reading all the posts guys i was think we all should quit watching PR for next 2 months .. if any arvi scenes we can watch it online..coz ekta is busy introducing other characters n has put arvi in the drain.. when she doesnt care for her viewers ,then y should we take the BS from her...
 she is trying to distract ur form Arvi...stupid lady ekta ( SLE) when she doesnt show her leads together how can fans vote for them ,by seeing the crappy scene of the male lead with a W W...she should thank that RD N AN  are her leads..so that fans are voting for them instead of their seperation..  

well i appreciate both RD N AN that they too are on the fan's side n are equally disappointed by this lame track... otherwise other stars dont care about the track n will  be fine with that.. no matter RD always mention AN n ArVi in his tweets...thank God we are spared of that OJLO atleast here..

n if SLE intoduces the cheap n lame preggo track,then i will BLAST OFF the BT's office n sets...

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Sheena and Shailee, nice to see people here - there was no one around after PR telecast. I'm close to giving up on an AshVik segment in SBS Jashn-e-hafta, and I guess if we do see RD at Gurmeet's party, it'll be without Asha.

Shailee, finally just finished listening to RD's interview, it was a cute one. I liked what he said about time constraints while shooting, putting so much in a scene that people don't switch channels (I never do if I see an ArVi scene, irrespective of the silliness I may have to bear) and also that Arjun-Purvi are one to him, not a jodi (I could feel this even in the dialogue he said in that June episode, Jab bhi hum itne kareeb hote hain to aisa kyun lagta hai ki Arjun aur Purvi ek hain). The guy brings so much to the table as an actor and he couldn't have found a better partner than Asha, yet Ekta is wasting them now. What a pity!

Sheena, gonna comment on your OS now πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: ameilia

Shailee i hope its a Halloween party then we will get to see RD as jokerπŸ˜† πŸ˜†.Sneha posted a pic but it doesnt look like it will be a halloween party.If Sneha gets invited then RD will surely be invited too.Hope he is not too busy and he attends it. 

A Halloween party would be an icing on the cake! Sincerely wish RD attends it...😳