Pavitra Rishta

*ArVi AshVik AT#20* Ishq Wala Love - Page 8

WanderingBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: peachesnplums

Hi Sheena and Shailee, nice to see people here - there was no one around after PR telecast. I'm close to giving up on an AshVik segment in SBS Jashn-e-hafta, and I guess if we do see RD at Gurmeet's party, it'll be without Asha.

Shailee, finally just finished listening to RD's interview, it was a cute one. I liked what he said about time constraints while shooting, putting so much in a scene that people don't switch channels (I never do if I see an ArVi scene, irrespective of the silliness I may have to bear) and also that Arjun-Purvi are one to him, not a jodi (I could feel this even in the dialogue he said in that June episode, Jab bhi hum itne kareeb hote hain to aisa kyun lagta hai ki Arjun aur Purvi ek hain). The guy brings so much to the table as an actor and he couldn't have found a better partner than Asha, yet Ekta is wasting them now. What a pity!

Sheena, gonna comment on your OS now ðŸ˜Š

Hiii peaches...🤗
I don't think Asha will attend Gurmeet's party so no chance of an AshVik segment there...Post a looong comment...I love reading them...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: aathya

Haha this zee tv uk really pissd off me.. They r tryng 2 confuse us so dat v'll watch pr.. Faltu felws

They were trying to convince us to accept Arjun and Ovi, which is never going to happen.. dumboos..
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In yestrday's epi purvi decided that she will do somethng 2 brng arjun ovi closer;->;-(;->;-(. What do u thnk she will do? Iam so tensed?
This content was originally posted by: ameilia

Yipee RD is confirmed to be at the party.Hope we get pics from Wahi

Jaggu Locking Poping ?@Jaggu_Locking

@salsasneha cool enjoy..rithvik also dere.

Sneha kapoor ?@salsasneha

@Jaggu_Locking everyone from Jhalak is there:)

Want to see KW and RD dance again and of course their funny acts

Yipppiee!! We got a confirmation...🥳
This content was originally posted by: style14

Sheena I think Wahi is in delhi.. he had been tweeting about Delhi this morning but who knows he might be back...

It will be fun to watch his and RD's bromance... Wish he comes back before the party...😳
aathya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: style14

They were trying to convince us to accept Arjun and Ovi, which is never going to happen.. dumboos..

what the hell is their problm yar they knw how much v love arvi then y they r tryng 2 show us arjun ovi..v never ever accept dat
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sheena, just commented - let me know if you want it even longer - will try...was gonna write something from Jane Austen there, but thought I was probably going off on a tangent so stopped myself.

So RD at GC's party - need pics/segment if possible. AshVik's looking possible only on his b'day - hopefully without other elements ðŸ¤”
This content was originally posted by: aathya

In yestrday's epi purvi decided that she will do somethng 2 brng arjun ovi closer;->;-(;->;-(. What do u thnk she will do? Iam so tensed?

Dunno...When Purvi's brain starts working, my heart comes to a standstill...
This content was originally posted by: peachesnplums

Sheena, just commented - let me know if you want it even longer - will try...was gonna write something from Jane Austen there, but thought I was probably going off on a tangent so stopped myself.

So RD at GC's party - need pics/segment if possible. AshVik's looking possible only on his b'day - hopefully without other elements ðŸ¤”

Thank you for the long comment...Just finished reading it...Will reply to all the comments later(that is when I am not busy at finishing up ATs...😉)...Something from Jane Austen! Which quote are you talking about??

I won't be able to bear the extra elements at RD's Birthday bash!!!
aathya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WanderingBeauty

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#660066">Dunno...When Purvi's brain starts working, my heart comes to a standstill...</font>

now she even beated archana in mahanata yar she is now no.1 mahan on pr no one r even close 2 her mahanata