Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
If that girl could just find a job instead of being the official problem solver in everyone's life, especially AK and JLO, I'd be more than thrilled. Knowing CVs, how can they do such a sensible thing. 

Harbingers of doom (Manju and Punni) have their foot firmly in the house, Sulochana couldn't have been more welcoming if she tried. She has forgotten this same Manju used her like a servant when she moved to a new flat with Vinod, and Archana had to come to her rescue then.

If the signs are bad for ArVi, they're terrible for Purvi ðŸ˜’
WanderingBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aathya

now she even beated archana in mahanata yar she is now no.1 mahan on pr no one r even close 2 her mahanata

Even after being a 'mahaanta devi' Archana didn't sacrifice Manav or even Soham(considering it was Varsha who had kidnapped him)...As far as Purvi is concerned, she is hell-bent on becoming a demi-God nowadays!
Azaad_Panchi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hello ArVians...🤗

omg so many good news in one day...

btw congo guys on the AT#20...

i love the title...ishq wala love...thnks Ash 4 dat suggestion...
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sheena
Well something from Persuasion, as the tension between ArVi reminds me of Capt. Wentworth and Anne (and also the separation), coupled with Arjun's persuasiveness.

Also, I was going to mention that line from Keira Knightley's P&P, when Jane says "No doubt poisoned by his pernicious sister." and Lizzie says Bravo. Let's just change his to her and you can see how well Purvi and Ovi suit this quote.

Haven't put it together coherently yet, otherwise I'd take even longer to comment in the OS. So kept it shorter without it.
Edited by peachesnplums - 11 years ago
Azaad_Panchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: WanderingBeauty

Even after being a 'mahaanta devi' Archana didn't sacrifice Manav or even Soham(considering it was Varsha who had kidnapped him)...As far as Purvi is concerned, she is hell-bent on becoming a demi-God nowadays!

Actually they all are in competion to show who can sacrifice more...n also who is the most dumbest...
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sulo is just pissing me off day by day😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡.
She is going delusional day by day too.She is so irritating praising that conniver Manju and letting Purvi remain in that house despite Purvi rights to stay with her mom.
Purvi should be with Arman rite now...not babysit Sulo and give in to Manju and her desires.Sulo should know Manju's nature by now and know she has a hidden agenda.Glad Archu nd Teju are not buying into the act.Poor Purvi she got the devils from all rounds.
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

If that girl could just find a job instead of being the official problem solver in everyone's life, especially AK and JLO, I'd be more than thrilled. Knowing CVs, how can they do such a sensible thing. 

Harbingers of doom (Manju and Punni) have their foot firmly in the house, Sulochana couldn't have been more welcoming if she tried. She has forgotten this same Manju used her like a servant when she moved to a new flat with Vinod, and Archana had to come to her rescue then.

If the signs are bad for ArVi, they're terrible for Purvi ðŸ˜’

I guess the CV's have forgotten that the whole purpose of making terrible trio live with Sulochana was to ensure that there was someone to take care of the oldie while Purvi shifted to the Deshmukh house...Given the brain CV's have...it's nothing new! 
Originally posted by: crazygal_vpb

hello ArVians...🤗

omg so many good news in one day...

btw congo guys on the AT#20...

i love the title...ishq wala love...thnks Ash 4 dat suggestion...

Heyyaaa Vinu...🤗
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[QUOTEb=crazygal_vpb]
<div></div>Actually they all are in competion to show who can sacrifice more...n also who is the most dumbest...[/QUOTE] ya nd main comptitn for dumbest charctr nd sacrficng queen is betwn archana nd purvi.. Othes undrstood that they can nevr give comptn 2 these 2 women so they backd outEdited by aathya - 11 years ago
Azaad_Panchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: WanderingBeauty

I guess the CV's have forgotten that the whole purpose of making terrible trio live with Sulochana was to ensure that there was someone to take care of the oldie while Purvi shifted to the Deshmukh house...Given the brain CV's have...it's nothing new! 

i guess its only to increase problems for  mahaan purvi n also archana...waise hi bina wajah doosron ke 'married life' ko 'happy' banane ki unwanted job leke usne problems ko invite kar liya hai...ab toh yeh dono maa beti bhi madad karenge purvi ko aapni problems ko badane mein...god CV's pls write something new...old wine n the same old glass...