Arjun

Post All Your Frustration here!!!

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys...yes it's me...🀣 n im back...🀣🀣 (this is what i do when im frustrated)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I have been quite busy with eid celebrations n on that very day...riya died in the show... CVs u ruined my eid...😭🀒
any ways, now that in back on the forum i just wanna ask all u angry fans to post all ur frustrations here n not make any individual topics as it makes the forum completely messy...
I am also feeling sad n depressed after all this...πŸ˜•

P.S. i will try reading all the updates, pms and scraps asap...sorry to all the friends for this delay ...will comment on all updates ...hopefully will do it on weekend as my uni is starting tomorrow...😑 missed u all...πŸ€—πŸ˜³

Mushi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­     πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬ πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Welcome back Mushi! I've been missing you here.. 

Anyway, great idea.. Let them vent it all out! They've been really annoyed and depressed! πŸ€’

I've been putting up this brave face for days now, but each time I sit to pen down a chapter, the realization dawns upon me! 

It's next to impossible to fill the void left behind by her exit! 

I'm done! Sulking and venting! 

Feel numb now! I guess it's beyond annoyance now! Feel indifferent, which is even worse!

Anyway, hope you feel better soon! πŸ˜Š

P.S. : Your siggies make me want to cry!! 

Edited by mohabbatgirl - 11 years ago
mushiroxx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mohabbatgirl

😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­     πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬ πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Welcome back Mushi! I've been missing you here.. 

Anyway, great idea.. Let them vent it all out! They've been really annoyed and depressed! πŸ€’

I've been putting up this brave face for days now, but each time I sit to pen down a chapter, the realization dawns upon me! 

It's next to impossible to fill the void left behind by her exit! 

I'm done! Sulking and venting! 

Feel numb now! I guess it's beyond annoyance now! Feel indifferent, which is even worse!

Anyway, hope you feel better soon! πŸ˜Š

P.S. : Your siggies make me want to cry!! 

awww avantika ...πŸ€—
seriously i cried yesterday for about i dunno how long...i was sobbing miserably yar...πŸ˜•
even i have had with all this putting on a fake mask n keep smiling...πŸ˜•πŸ€’
her exit made everything turn upside down...😭
i have lost my inspiration for writing anything any more...🀒
but i came back on this forum just to support all those writers who r still writing n keeping the forum active...claps for all of u for being so brave...πŸ‘
n yes the forum seemed a complete mess to me that's why i made this post...πŸ˜†
im still numb n don't feel anything for anyone right now...πŸ₯±πŸ˜•

oh i know the sigs...the last scene...it was sheer brilliance...they don't even realize how many people cried with them...😭

P.S. ur dravid sig...reminds me of my old crush...which is still with me...this man was a genious...i like his calm nature...β­οΈπŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: mushiroxx

awww avantika ...πŸ€—
seriously i cried yesterday for about i dunno how long...i was sobbing miserably yar...πŸ˜•
even i have had with all this putting on a fake mask n keep smiling...πŸ˜•πŸ€’
her exit made everything turn upside down...😭
i have lost my inspiration for writing anything any more...🀒
but i came back on this forum just to support all those writers who r still writing n keeping the forum active...claps for all of u for being so brave...πŸ‘
n yes the forum seemed a complete mess to me that's why i made this post...πŸ˜†
im still numb n don't feel anything for anyone right now...πŸ₯±πŸ˜•

oh i know the sigs...the last scene...it was sheer brilliance...they don't even realize how many people cried with them...😭

P.S. ur dravid sig...reminds me of my old crush...which is still with me...this man was a genious...i like his calm nature...β­οΈπŸ˜‰

I know!! I re-watched saturday's epi yesterday; gosh she was absolutely brilliant in those last scenes!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Trust me when I say, that I've never been attached to any character, so deeply! 

Anyway, I've decided to take a break for a couple of days and then get back to writing.. 

Coz I refuse to let go of Ariya; they were magical!!

Oh and yea, the siggies are beautiful! πŸ‘πŸ‘

P.S. Dravid!! 😳😳 He was my first crush!! I still grin like an idiot when he's on screen! ☺️ πŸ˜‰ Its been more than 10 years now!  I absolutely adore the man! πŸ˜‰
mushiroxx thumbnail
same here...i wasn't attached to any character or a couple this much as i was with ariya...n it's getting even harder for me coz she was my fav character among all...i loved all 5 ❀️ but i adored riya...❀️ so im finding it really hard to let go off it just like that...the optimist in me still say that i should move on but...may be with time...
as for writing...im not giving it a shot bcz i tried writing something n my mind was blank...πŸ˜•πŸ˜”πŸ˜³

P.S. dravid...kia yad krwa diya,...πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ it was long time back...but my list of crushes on cricketers doesn't stop here...πŸ˜†
Love_Arnie thumbnail
@mushi n Avni::::Are all the above drooling falls in frustration category??? ROFL!!! Thanks Mushi... Our forum will be clean..I hope!
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Waise... P.S:: I love Virat Kohli...! Cho Handchome!!!
mushiroxx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SanchayitaM

@mushi n Avni::::Are all the above drooling falls in frustration category??? ROFL!!! Thanks Mushi... Our forum will be clean..I hope!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† suchi...πŸ˜† nope dear that's why its a P.S. note...πŸ˜‰
but im frustrated like hell...😑
n hopefully the forum will be clean..

P.S...πŸ˜† V.K for u...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by mushiroxx - 11 years ago
Love_Arnie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mushiroxx

suchi... nope dear that's why its a P.S. note...but im frustrated like hell...n hopefully the forum will be clean..P.S... V.K for u...

cheer up dear! Wat else I can say wen I myself am very frustrated...! N keep drooling!!! P.S. I love Arnie, Shaleen n Vivian!!! Lolzz!
This content was originally posted by: SanchayitaM

Lol.. see, Mushi ke aate hi, forum ka rang hi badal gaya! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

P.S.: My list begins and ends with Rahul Dravid! I'm loyal, you see.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³