Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:30/10-P to A:Bharosa nahin hain ab mujhe tum pe

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pathetic show and even worse episode. This show should end for good. 🤢😡
teenu13 thumbnail
 Thank you for the update...wow!!!!! how low can they get.. what are they doing. if I were vineet i would be long gone. what else is left to show????
yomamma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am ready to throw up!
Hats off to you for gathering the courage to watch the show and write the update.
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just cant believe what i read in Precap...where is this show going?? Now i am hating Vineets character...y didnt he question Mona...how can he trust Mona...and how can MOna just throw away her self respect for a guy like Pradeep...how can she even face Vineets parents if she had a pinch of "sharm" left in her...and what crap to stay together to prove to court that she was not lying...Ohhh...i feel like bursting out...😡...

Thanks swetha for the update..really hats off to you for bearing with this torture...
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel so horrible for Mauli who's character Anu CVs can't stop buthchering. When CVs are done with Anu then they start with butchering Vineet. They already started by showing him to be so understanding that it annoys the hell out of me. Did MR Mahaan aka Vineet give his fiance permission to play happily married Mrs Pradeep Singh 😕 I don't get the purpose of them living together?? Anyone else can explain me why this is happening??? Who does that??? As if them playing ghar ghar will solve a murder case 😵

Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
thank you so much for the update.

I think I am going to throw up now because this show makes me sick. 🤢
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishray

I feel so horrible for Mauli who's character Anu CVs can't stop buthchering. When CVs are done with Anu then they start with butchering Vineet. They already started by showing him to be so understanding that it annoys the hell out of me. Did MR Mahaan aka Vineet give his fiance permission to play happily married Mrs Pradeep Singh 😕 I don't get the purpose of them living together?? Anyone else can explain me why this is happening??? Who does that??? As if them playing ghar ghar will solve a murder case 😵

Exactly...they have butchered Anushka's character...whatever it is, she loved Pradeep..and now just to make Mona mahaan, they r even showing that Anushka is a selfish woman and that she doesnt love Pradeep..and in the whole world only Mona can be "the narri, the woman, the mahaan aurat" in pradeeps life 🤢
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thank u for the update

cant wait for new show anamika to start and take slot of khtv

u know the quote in ur siggy shud apply to mona and she shud apply that in her life
and mona the character i m talking about

hm now i m  curious what is anushka upto?
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mona going back to pradeep😡👎🏼that too to save pradeep frm the case.😡🤪better be with that jerk for the rest of ur life too.😡its time to end this torture.nothing good will happen in the show n with the show.r they playing this game because there is no rating?