Thoughts on epi 2: 30th Oct

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I liked today's epi as well...there is a warmth in the characters...especially the chemistry b/w Ranvijay's parents...it's refreshing in all it's shades...they don't shy away from showing a couple madly in love wanting to steal away any alone time that they can...and then there are the quieter, more mature moments as they tackle their stubborn and precocious son together.

So we're introduced to a new character today...I'm not sure if she is Sampuran's sister or sister-in-law...Ranvijay called her chachiji?...anyways it seems like another positive character...so far no real "villains" in the show๐Ÿ˜†

I also liked the frankness of the convo b/w this Chachiji and Ratan as they discuss her attempts to have another baby...both written and performed with a lot of sensitivity and nuance...would especially like to point out the actress playing Ratan...she's doing a great job.

And then we have the star of this show...Ranvijay himself๐Ÿ˜†...loved his little tumble trick to stop the baby from crying and the way they show him trying to do it for her even as her parents take her away...the transition of expressions there...this kid proves again what a good actor he is.

Also loved the scene b/w Ranvijay and his parents when they come to manaao him...veryyy sweetly done...especially the way they joke with him about him growing moochhein...lol...the cast is all doing a great job and there is a genuine warmth in their scenes together :-)

So the second half introduces us to yet another baby...could this one be Veera?๐Ÿ˜†...

The one disturbing thought that occurred to me while watching the Ratan-Sampuran scene at night was the fact that Sampuran "joked" about getting another wife and then they show that woman in the morning at the temple giving away her child...which probably points to her being an unwed mother betrayed by the guy she loved...now I'm wondering if this baby is Sampuran's possibly...I'm saying this cuz according to this article, the actress playing that girl who gave up her child...her name is Aastha Chaudhary I think and according to this article she is PAIRED OPPOSITE Sudhanshu Pandey who plays Sampuran

[quote]

According to sources Pratigya is ending to make way for Yash Patnaik's Veera, a show on a brother-sister relationship...

Yash Patnaik's next on Star Plus which is titled Veera will by the end of this month take over the Pratigya time slot according to sources.

If sources are to be believed Aastha Chaudhary will play an important character which will be a cameo. She will be seen opposite Sudhanshu Pandey. Samiksha Bhatnagar will play the role of a newly married girl who is devoted to her family.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13015-yash-patnaik-veera-may-replace-pratigya.htm[/quote]

So yes, I'm kinda wondering now if that baby which may/may not be Veera could end up being Sampuran's child...and that is what could lead to the downfall of this family.

Loved the precap...Ranvijay probably off to write his letter to Rabji to give him a sister...aww๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by AreYaar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ditto to everything you said about the episode.

The transition in Ranvijay's expressions and body language and the contrast between the tumble before and the one after they take the little baby girl away was done amazingly...and i mean AMAZINGLY for a 8 year old kid. This kid is truly a very good performer. He doesn't seem to overdo his cuteness, or stubbornness or sorrow. He has just the right amount of intensity and emotion and that is something so lacking in many of the adult actors.

The lady who plays his mother seems to be a good actress too. Her conversation with "chachiji" was good and had various nuances.

@speculation about who the new entry is--- Oh! is that it, then? Then, Veera would be Ranvijay's half sister.

But like i mentioned in the CC, how can they age the baby to be 5 year old Veera and still keep ranvijay the same?๐Ÿ˜• I guess we'll just have to wait and watch.
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks, Amy :-)

LOL yeah I guess we'll have to wait and watch regarding how they solve the age and appearance difference...I still think they will likely fudge it only...Ranvijay will end up bringing up baby Veera to the age of 5 without having aged a day himself...Magic!๐Ÿ˜†

About the new entry...dunno...but reading the article did make me think that...I don't want it to be true though cuz they've currently shown Sampurna as an idealistic, noble man...this would be quite a downfall.
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post.. Loved how u put up ur thoughtz.. 
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree Nur...there is warmth in the scenes, the trio have good chemistry indeed. The chachiji could be anyone..but for someone related it is odd she never knew Ratan had a miscarriage. Anyway I liked the scene, like you say sensitively handled.

@'joke'...yea that was unsettling.. I wouldn't like if he is shown to have had an affair.. maybe that article meant that the lady and Sampuran will have scenes together...something like her giving the kid to him?
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I liked today's epi as well...there is a warmth in the characters...especially the chemistry b/w Ranvijay's parents...it's refreshing in all it's shades...they don't shy away from showing a couple madly in love wanting to steal away any alone time that they can...and then there are the quieter, more mature moments as they tackle their stubborn and precocious son together.
yes,very refreshing,the way they romance with each other and the obvious love between them.
So we're introduced to a new character today...I'm not sure if she is Sampuran's sister or sister-in-law...Ranvijay called her chachiji?...anyways it seems like another positive character...so far no real "villains" in the show๐Ÿ˜†
I think she is his sister...Seeing her,I thought for a moment that she will turn out to be negative,as she usually has been seen playing negative roles..But thankfullly she seems to be a positive character.

Villan /villans are going to appear very soon,I feel.
I also liked the frankness of the convo b/w this Chachiji and Ratan as they discuss her attempts to have another baby...both written and performed with a lot of sensitivity and nuance...would especially like to point out the actress playing Ratan...she's doing a great job.

Yes,and it looked very realistic too...Ratan is indeed very pretty and acts well,no doubt about that.And that punjabi style of dressing suits her very much,I felt.
And then we have the star of this show...Ranvijay himself๐Ÿ˜†...loved his little tumble trick to stop the baby from crying and the way they show him trying to do it for her even as her parents take her away...the transition of expressions there...this kid proves again what a good actor he is.
Is this really his first show? unbelievable.!! Too good.!!!
Also loved the scene b/w Ranvijay and his parents when they come to manaao him...veryyy sweetly done...especially the way they joke with him about him growing moochhein...lol...the cast is all doing a great job and there is a genuine warmth in their scenes together :-)

So the second half introduces us to yet another baby...could this one be Veera?๐Ÿ˜†...
I am cent percent sure it is VEERA.!!!!!๐Ÿ˜† Especially after readiing the whole story for the week.Did you read it,Anu?
The one disturbing thought that occurred to me while watching the Ratan-Sampuran scene at night was the fact that Sampuran "joked" about getting another wife and then they show that woman in the morning at the temple giving away her child...which probably points to her being an unwed mother betrayed by the guy she loved...now I'm wondering if this baby is Sampuran's possibly...I'm saying this cuz according to this article, the actress playing that girl who gave up her child...her name is Aastha Chaudhary I think and according to this article she is PAIRED OPPOSITE Sudhanshu Pandey who plays Sampuran

[quote]

According to sources Pratigya is ending to make way for Yash Patnaik's Veera, a show on a brother-sister relationship...

Yash Patnaik's next on Star Plus which is titled Veera will by the end of this month take over the Pratigya time slot according to sources.

If sources are to be believed Aastha Chaudhary will play an important character which will be a cameo. She will be seen opposite Sudhanshu Pandey. Samiksha Bhatnagar will play the role of a newly married girl who is devoted to her family.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13015-yash-patnaik-veera-may-replace-pratigya.htm[/quote]

So yes, I'm kinda wondering now if that baby which may/may not be Veera could end up being Sampuran's child...and that is what could lead to the downfall of this family.
He might have had a one night stand with her,I feel..Because he does appear to love his wife very much. And may be after learning about that Ratan may harm herself  and sampuran may follow suit,and that is how Ranvijay and veera will be orphaned.!!! Feel sad to think about such thingshappening,but looks like tragedy is just around the corner.

Loved the precap...Ranvijay probably off to write his letter to Rabji to give him a sister...aww๐Ÿ˜†

Anshu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont want to thing about future episode but i just loved yesterdays part when he  said hay tu kitani sony hai my heart just went for that boy it was so refreshing i so irrited with all the crap love storys on tv its something new and i m loving it 
show have brought me bak to forum so happy 
Edited by Anshu.. - 11 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This is not Ranvijay's first show , the cutie pie had played Babu in Phulwa..who was little Phulwa's younger brother
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh so good to see you in Veera forum Anu.๐Ÿค— I having waiting for this show to start just coz it has the Punjab backdrop and I'm enjoying every bit of it. Adore the cutie pie Ranvijay. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Loved the tumble trick of Ranvijay. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ His parents are also adorable to watch.

Your disturbing thought is exactly how I thought after watching yesterday's episode. ๐Ÿ˜” After reading the article that you posted it does seem like it is true. ๐Ÿ˜” Let's wait and watch what happens.

Keep writing... Looking forward to reading your analysis for the upcoming episodes.

Tc. ๐Ÿค—

AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the replies, everyone!

@Xvirus: Thanks for the info on Ranvijay's previous show...the kid seems to be quite talented.

@Sita: I haven't read the whole week's synopsis yet but yes it does seem very likely that the baby is Veera only...waiting to see how this all unfolds.

@Ritz/Maz: Worst fears confirmed in today's precap...Sarpanch ji did indeed have a one-night stand and fathered Veera with another woman...I guess this is what will tear this family apart completely and lead to Ranvijay having to fend for Veera by himself.