Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Unforgotten Names of Saregamapa for You!

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So many singers have taken part in Saregamapa contest in past years - which are some of the singers for you, that will never be forgotten?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sanjeevani, Shreya Ghoshal, Amanat Ali, Kamal Khan, Abhilasha...these are the first few names to come into my head. There are tons more, and I will add them later.
tochukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shreya- Mukund Phalsalkar-Amruta-Raja-Mussarrat Abbas-Sumedha-Vaishali -Abhilasha-Kamal Khan.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mohd Vakil, Mukund, Vijay Prakash, Shoma, Akansha, Rahul Saxena, Nihira, Hemachandra, Amanat, Raja, Sugandha, Sniti, Abhilasha, Amey date, Abhas, Aishwarya... So many I remember faces but cant recall names...
mdroy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Mohd Vakil, Mukund, Vijay Prakash, Shoma, Akansha, Rahul Saxena, Nihira, Hemachandra, Amanat, Raja, Sugandha, Sniti, Abhilasha, Amey date, Abhas, Aishwarya... So many I remember faces but cant recall names...

I am so lazy that I just want to add to her list -- Abhijit Ghosal, Ronkini, Moumita, Sanchari, Sanchali, Aneek, Naina Saxena, Ujjaini, Sharib, Vishwas, Abhrokanti, the kids who could tell the saregam of any passage, Salman, Parthiv, Sudeshna,  I may add more later.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Thanks Mona...Some of the older names u wrote from SRGM days..thank you.

Gaurav Bangia, Neha rajpal and I cant remember this LM's name but I used to call him Golu molu both brothers took part in SRGMP LM..
tochukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Oh yes, How could I miss Hemachandra-Nihira-ameya-Mohmd Vakil !!
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The names that come to my mind immediately are Vijay prakash- neha rajpal- hemachandra-nihira- raja hasan and of course, Shreya ghoshal😃
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yes, I forgot about Ronkini and Dr. Neha Rajpal. I was their fan for so many years.

I also forgot to about mentioning Hemachandra, Nihra, Raja Hasan, Himani, and there are probably more. I actually am horrible at remembering names unfortunately. 

Here's a clip of Sanjeevani singing on Sa Re Ga Ma that I happened to find:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCp-047T1SU[/YOUTUBE]
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Ronkani was one of the real good singers during early 2000 contests...Wonder what happened to some of them..

Neha Rajpal is pretty busy with Marathi films, shows etc...Same with Nihira...Hemu is so successful makes me proud to be his fan...Same with Amanat has done well with his singing talent and now acting in Serial.

Jasvinder singh is another old timer who took short part in LJKKDK few yrs back but he was orig from SRGM