Originally posted by: rinku321

loved it

plz update soon

thanks dear😊
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: luvzindagi

Woah... 😲 you nearly gave me a heart attack by showing Rathore shot in the head, Thank god he is safe... But still he is in Coma...!!!😭
I am also waiting for Arjun's entry,
Hope to see him in the next chapter... please continue soon 😊

hope your heart has stabilised now that he's ok😳
dont worry he wont die😊
Arjun's entry is very soon in next chapter😳
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, that is a wonderful concept.
Riya, small lies can lead to big things you know.
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 2

While holding his hand, Riya didn't even realize when her eyes had closed and finally sleep had claimed her.  However suddenly she heard some commotion outside, which broke her sleep, and suddenly the door was wrenched opened, and three persons came in, an old couple plus a very elderly lady.  The nurse also entered and was trying her best to stop them, but these three persons were forcing their way inside.

When they saw Rathore lying on that bed, with so many wires and equipments connected to him, their face paled and the elderly lady started to cry, and also the other woman.  The poor old man was trying his best to comfort these two females, but he was having no success.

The nurse kept on trying to ask them to go out, and stop doing all these noises, but to no avail.  These two ladies continued crying, and after some minutes when their tears had lessened they noticed that a girl was sitting on a chair next to Rathore's bed and was holding his hand. When Riya saw their eyes looked towards her's and Rathore entwined hands, she immediately released her grip and started to move away from the bed.

"Who is this girl?" the elderly lady asked examining Riya from up to down.

"She's your grandson's fiance," replied the nurse and finally after having extracted the promise that they won't make any noise, she left them to go.

The three persons were gaping at her, and finally they seemed to come out of the shock.

The elderly approached Riya. Riya was a bit scared since she had uttered such a big lie to the nurse because she had been so scared and concerned for Rathore's health, but now it seems that her lie would backfire at her.  She didn't know these people at all, but she had heard when the nurse had answered " your grandson's fiance", so she could guess that these people were Rathore's family.  "Now you are a goner! They at least must know the real fiance, how will you go out of this one now," she thought to herself.

She waited for the outbursts, the anger and the insults from these people.  However what she expected never happened, in fact she wasn't even ready when the elderly woman came forward and gave Riya a very tight hug.  Riya was astonished at her behavior, and tried to get herself released from the hug.

"I'm sorry, I'll just leave," Riya said meekly and wanted to run away from here.

However the old lady had no intentions of letting her go, and she again embraced her tightly, and finally when she released her hold, she took her hand and touched Riya's cheek, "So you are our son's choice. Kitna soni kuri hein," she said while looking at the other couple in the room.

Riya looked questioningly at them, and finally the man came forward to introduce themselves,

"Don't worry beti, this is Rathore's dadi and she's his mum and I'm his father!"

"Mr Rawte," Riya started, however she was interrupted by the dadi.

"Not Mr. Rawte beti, call him father now, and this is your new mama and call me dadi. Pata hain meri ankhein taras gayi tumhe dekhne ke liye." She again went to give Riya a tight hug.

Mrs Rawte saw Riya's lost look and came forward to help her.  She made Dadi release her, but she also gave her a quick hug, and asked, "Beti tumhara naam kya hein?"by holding Riya by her chin.

" Riya," Riya replied, and was gonna clear their doubts that she was not Rathore's fiance but she never got the chance to speak up.  Dadi had again interrupted her, "Riya, kitna pyara naam hein.  Pata hein aaj mein kitni khush houn, finally my son has chosen a girl! I thought I'd never live to play with my grandchildren, but now I can see that my dreams will soon be realized."

Riya was shocked on hearing this, she had only uttered a simple lie, and here Dadi was already dreaming about grandchildren.  Hopefully no one was hearing this, neither Rathore nor the real fiance.

Riya again tried to clear this lie, but Dadi started to cry on her shoulders, and she hugged Dadi back and tried to comfort her.

"Beti, kya huwa hein Rathore ko? Woh outh kyun nahin raha hain?" Dadi asked Riya.

Riya looked towards Rathore's parents, but they nodded negatively and motioned her not to tell the truth to her.  They had already met the doctor, and they knew that their son's were in coma, but none had the courage to tell Rathore's Dadi the truth because she was a heart patient.

Mrs Rawte came forward to take Dadi out of the room before, Riya by mistake uttered the truth.  Once they were out, Mr Rawte came towards Riya and informed her that Dadi was a heart patient, and as such they hadn't told her the full truth till now, so if she could kept this also a secret.

Hearing this, Riya was in a bigger turmoil, how will she tell the truth that she was not Rathore's fiance to Dadi.  Since she knew that the real girl Rathore loved would be absent for one month, she decided that she'd disclosed the whole truth at some other time, and she also went out of the room to return home.

But she had barely left the room and was walking away, when she felt a tug at her hand, and when she turned she saw Dadi holding her hands.

"Beti, where are you going?" Dadi asked.  Riya replied that she was going to her apartment for some rest and to freshen-up, and that she'd be back in some hours.

"Ok, have some rest and ask your parents to boil some turmeric milk for you, will be good for your health," Dadi advised Riya.  And Riya without thinking much about it replied, "My parents are dead and I live alone, but don't worry Dadi-ji, I can take care well of myself."

When Dadi heard this, she suddenly had an idea, she had just met her Rathore's choice, there was no way she'd let her go away from her sight.  And now that she knew that Riya was an orphan, she couldn't let her alone. 

"Riya beti, come stay with us till Rathore doesn't get well," Dadi proposed.

Riya looked at Dadi perplexedly, and thought how to get out of this.  However she had no time to refuse, and suddenly Mr and Mrs Rawte were also pressuring her to come live with them.  Riya tried to refuse, but suddenly Dadi made a sound as if her heart was paining.

"Mana mat karna beti," Mrs Rawte pleaded to Riya.

Finally Riya had to agree, and she presently went to get her things from her apartment.  Once she was gone, Dadi stood up straight and was smiling, the fake heart attack always worked, she thought with a smile.

After a few hours Riya returned with her bag, and after checking that Rathore was ok, they all went home.

It was a very big house, almost a palace, Riya saw once they entered the Rawte's Residence.  She never thought that Rathore was a rich man, but now she finally understood that she was completely out of his league.

The house was very beautiful, the interior decoration perfect, very clean as she liked, and filled with antiques pieces and marble statues almost everywhere.

"I'm sorry Riya beti, but we didn't have any time to prepare the guest room and unfortunately most of the people working for us are on leave, so for today we'll be giving you my other son's room, tomorrow we'd give you another room," Mrs Rawte apologized.

"Other son" Riya was thinking, she didn't even know that Rathore had another brother, how would he be, how would he look she thought and went in the room.  When she entered the room, she could see that it was a typical male room.  There were lots of photos on the wall, most contained Rathore with another man.  She went close to a photo hanging on the wall to look at Rathore's brother.

"Not bad, quite handsome. But you look a bit khadoos on these pictures," she said to Rathore's brother.

After having kept her things, and freshened up she went out of the room for dinner with the others.  It had been a long time since her parents had died, she almost always ate alone nowadays, and no one was there to scold her, feed her and worry about her.  But here this family was overwhelming, Dadi even fed her through her own hands during the diner, and now after diner, Dadi was massaging Riya's head and had ordered Mrs Rawte to prepare some turmeric milk for Riya before she went to sleep.  Seeing all this love and closeness, Riya felt like a very cheap and big fraud, she had never had people care about her so much.  Her eyes started to fill up, and she was crying without even realizing it.  But dadi saw Riya crying, and without any words hugged Riya and patted her on her back.  Riya cried silently for a long time, and when she stopped crying, Riya bent and gave Dadi a kiss on her cheek.  Mrs Rawte had arrived with the milk a long time ago, but she had been shocked when she saw Riya crying, and since she didn't want to disturb them, she had waited till Riya gathered herself and stopped crying.  Presently she came forward and gave Riya the milk to drink, after which each bid the other a good night and went to sleep.

Riya went to her room, and after a long time felt at peace and went to sleep immediately, and started to dream…

She was getting ready, she took her mangalsutra and put it around her neck, took some sindoor and filled her mang… she looked at herself in the mirror, she paused and looked at a photoframe near the mirror, there was a very happy couple, she and Rathore were looking very happy in this photo, it had been taken while they were on their honeymoon.  Suddenly she felt some hands on her shoulder, she turned around with a smile expecting Rathore, but when she turned she saw Rathore's brother, and she screamed.

She woke up after this dream and sat up on the bed trying to understand the meaning of her dream, but she had no explanation. "Maybe you are just too tired" she thought, and lied back on the bed.  That's when she heard someone opening the door and entering the room.  It was too dark for Riya to see who it was, but the person was walking very silently and she could shaped out a big bag in his hands.

"Oh my god, it's a thief!" Riya thought to herself.  Thankfully the bed was shadowed completely and he hadn't realized that he was not alone.  Riya decided to use this to her advantage, and waited for the perfect opportunity to attack him. After a few seconds, the person approached the bed and sat on it.  Riya immediately jumped on him, and tried everything she had ever learnt in her training and on field, to get the upper hand on him, but he was quicker than her and easily tackled all her steps.  She could see she was easily being defeated, but she had to protect the Rawte's from this thief, so she didn't give up and continued trying to outstep him, but she was losing every time.  Suddenly after her last attempt to beat him, they both fell on the bed.  His body was on hers, and was crushing her completely.  He had managed to catch both her hands, and put them above her head and held her there with only one hand.  He used his other hand to light up his bedlamp, and presently the room was overflowed with light.

Riya was shocked when she recognized who the thief was, while Arjun was very tired and angry at the woman who had dared fight him.  He looked angrily in her eyes, and was trying to understand what this girl was doing here, and she was clad only in a simple nightie, which was not decent at all. 

"Sorry sweetheart, I'm too tired for anything or any entertaiment, maybe another time, "he said trying to gauge this woman's reaction.

"What the hell are you talking about, I'm not that type of girl," Riya said and kept struggling so as to release herself, but Arjun was very strong compared to her.

"Then pray tell me what you are doing in my room, on my bed and that also so indecently dressed," he asked rudely.

"Let me go, only then I'd answer you," Riya said.

It was only then that Arjun realized that he was lying completely on her, and that they were in a very compromising position, he quickly released her and went to stand near the window.  Riya took this opportunity to cover herself completely with the bedsheet.  She was feeling so embarrassed and shy, actually she was sure that her face was completely red now.  Arjun was enjoying this cute experience of this woman, she looked so beautiful when she was blushing.

"My name is Riya, I work with your brother," Riya broke the silence, since she couldn't take anymore of his intense gaze on her.

"So? Why are you here?" Arjun again asked.

Riya didn't know what to say to him, she didn't want to lie, but how will she explain her presence her, and what if Arjun knew about the real fiance of Rathore.  She bit her lower lip, and prayed for god to help her.

And perhaps god heard her, because just at that time, the door was opened and Mrs Rawte came in.

"Arjun, I knew you had come.  I heard some noises, but why didn't you inform us about your arrival?" she asked after kissing Arjun on both cheeks.

Instead of replying to his mum, Arjun pointed towards Riya, and asked his mum who she was.

"That's Rathore fiance, and well your future sister-in-law," Mrs Rawte replied happily.

"Is she now?"  Arjun said while looking at her with cold eyes.

Precap;

"So you are Rathore's fiance?" Arjun asked.

"This cannot be true. Rathore has better taste, and you are not at all his style?" Arjun said rudely

So that's all for today.  Hoped it was an enjoyable update.

Don't forget to comment and like

Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
confusion confusion ...mast hai...maza aa gaya...🤣🤣...grandchildren...awesome yaar🤣😆🤣

riya soch rahi hogi...kya musibat hai...🤣

wow riya at her house(after the marriage)...hmmm ðŸ˜³ riya in arjun's room... impress by his photo only jab samane aayega to kya hoga😆

riya dream...OMG...arjun cover her mind fully she dream about him,,,,,,,,,,,,kya baat hai dear,...dil khush kar diya...arjun ka asar pure room mein aur to aur riya pe bhi...hayeee mein to mar java...🤢

aaa...arjun and riya fight and end on bed arjun on riya...(koi doctor ko bulao...mein mar rahi hoon...)

haruhi26...tere against mein case kar doongi...

Edited by kaveriw2008 - 11 years ago
rockz.diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohoo different loving it awsome update dear ðŸ˜›

soo watz gona happnnow waitng waitng 4 nxt part tnkuu for pm dear huggiee
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
happy dat rathore is still alive after being shot!!
riya is really really in a big prob becoz of dis lie..!!!
rathore's family are sooo lovingg 😊
perfect entry for arjunn 😉 😳
waiting for the precap!!!
Edited by priya00147 - 11 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was one fun update yaar!
ArIya meeting was awesome!
Ab shuru hotha hain Golmaal!
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5