FFWhile you were sleeping Chap 21B Pg142 31/1 - Page 108

Posted: 11 years ago
I have just caught up with all parts!!!!!!! AMAAAZZZIIINNNGGG YYYAAARRR!!!!!!! I cant believe that i didnt find you earlier!! Awwwhhh arjun and riyaaa bahut sweet hain!! Cant wait for next update! Could you please pm when you update yaar,, pleeeaaassseee xxx
Posted: 11 years ago
Update soon plz waiting eagerly for reading the next chapter
Posted: 10 years ago
wwwooowww!!!!!! itzzz amazzziinngg!!! read 4 parts in one go...till chap 4a ...arjun riya's 1st meeting to awsm tha//...baappree...arjun ka dimag bahut chalta hai...loved the concern frm his family!! going 2 read the nxt parts...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† keep writing!
hhhaaayyyeee...he kissed her!!!????!!!???? aiyyo!!!! kuch to chooth aha hai...heheh
 the way dadi defended riya...was jst awsm!!!! love the family!!πŸ˜‰
wwwooo!!!!!!!!!! again read 5 parts at one go!!! jusstt aaawwwssmm...amazing!!! bechare arjun n riya...n shaina also...hope everythng gets well soon!πŸ‘πŸ‘
hhaayeyyeee!!!! our arjun n riya are just superb...absolutely no words!!
haye...yehi khatm kar diya??? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ koi nai...better late than never...awsum tha... riya na...naughty girl!!!😳 update soon!!
proposing was awsome i like the concept and its fun to read plz pm me and just waiting for rathod sir romance when he will get to know about his feeling...
awww i loved every single update!!i read it all in one go!! I'm just amazedπŸ‘please updateπŸ˜†πŸ˜³