Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Panda- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Interesting character sketch...Would love to read...do continue...
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Character Sketch Part 2:
Chotu:

A commando, very good hearted one, and very funny, loves teasing Riya and in the little time they have become best friends
He also wants to know the girlfriend of Sameer,but unfortunately till now no success.

Shree:

Technical gadget expert, funny and very lively, is a bit in love with Riya, actually its more of a crush, but he still has to be sure of it... Loves teasing Riya and Chotu a lot. very good at his work, and best friends with Chotu and Riya.

Mr Mahesh Rawte:

Arjun's father.
A very good person, loves all his children a lot, and also love Sameer the same way.
a very orthodox person however, but still cares for only his children's wellbeing.

Mrs Mahesh Rawte:

Sameer's mother:
a cute and funny lady, always positive.  Has only one aim now to marry both his sons, that is Arjun and Sameer.

Miss Trishna Rawte:

Sameer and Arjun' younger sister.
Very spoilt girl,because Sameer and Arjun have always protected and made her in this way with all their love.

Mrs Garima Rawte:

Sameer and Arjun's Dadi, loves all his grandchildren a lot, and like his daughter-in-law always wanting to marry them and have some kids in the house to play.
Despite her old age, she's very modern😉

Thats all for the CS.
Hope you all liked the additional characters.
I'll be starting and posting Chapter 1 by this evening or otherwise 100% next morning😊

prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
* Edited..

Loved all the character...waiting for the story to begin...Thank you so much for pm
Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear Tina,

I  am completely with you on this one, though it is not clear to me as yet what the crime vs romance mix in it is going  to be. It will be GREAT relief to get away from  several  fixtures in the tele-Arjun, to wit:

- Arjun's being emotionally crippled and thus excessively closed in and khadoos,
-
Riya mooning over him all the and getting snubbed twice in each episode,
- Rathore, who is the epitome of the honest, conscientious and conventionally efficient policeman, besides being by far the best looker in the show, being always shortchanged and made to play second fiddle to Arjun.

I am very hopeful that having struck out on such a fresh path, you will also axe the by now acutely irritating Samjhe ya samjhaoon. 

Also, I hope you will make Riya behave more as a confident and independent young woman, and not  like a kid with a schoolgirl crush, now on Rathore and undoubtedly later on Arjun. And please, do let her be an ace shooter for a change!!😉

Now all that remains is for you to post regularly on this thread. I am amazed at your ability to juggle so many balls all at once, but please try and focus more on this one, and then on the prime ministerial thriller!

All the best for all your ventures.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

This content was originally posted by: haruhi26

Hello friends, i'm back to disturb everyone with my stories😆

well i have finished with my SS: A fairy Tale, today i'll be ending my other FF: The Devil's Gold also...
Have decided to start another FF, where Riya will be always present in it...
And i will also be updating my other FF:Kash Aap Hamare Hote soon too..,
For me Ariya rocks, and will continue😳

Well the Prologue is as follows:
Riya recently joined the ETF, has a crush on Rathore.
Rathore already going out with another girl, but noone knows who...
Shree and Chotu will also be present...
Arjun is the younger brother of Rathore, is formerly working in another state, but an incident will bring him back as the chief of ETF for sometime, and yep he's still single and ready to mingle, that is no Roshni😳
I'm actually taking the initial concept from one of my favorites movies...

So who wants me to continue...
If yep, i'll be posting a CS about every character by tomorrow afternoon...

Index:
Character Sketch Part 1:

Character Sketch Part 2:

Mimi2609 thumbnail
hi Shyamala Auntie,

thanks for the compliments... i like writing a lot, maybe thats why i always start one story or the other😆
well i will try my best to be upto everyone expectations😳
and yep checked the link you gave me, wow you are just a marvelous lady, so many achievements in your life.  It gives me great pride to know you even if only on IF.  But you stand out as a lady 👏

This content was originally posted by: sashashyam

My dear Tina,

I  am completely with you on this one, though it is not clear to me as yet what the crime vs romance mix in it is going  to be. It will be GREAT relief to get away from  several  fixtures in the tele-Arjun, to wit:

- Arjun's being emotionally crippled and thus excessively closed in and khadoos,
-
Riya mooning over him all the and getting snubbed twice in each episode,
- Rathore, who is the epitome of the honest, conscientious and conventionally efficient policeman, besides being by far the best looker in the show, being always shortchanged and made to play second fiddle to Arjun.

I am very hopeful that having struck out on such a fresh path, you will also axe the by now acutely irritating Samjhe ya samjhaoon. 

Also, I hope you will make Riya behave more as a confident and independent young woman, and not  like a kid with a schoolgirl crush, now on Rathore and undoubtedly later on Arjun. And please, do let her be an ace shooter for a change!!😉

Now all that remains is for you to post regularly on this thread. I am amazed at your ability to juggle so many balls all at once, but please try and focus more on this one, and then on the prime ministerial thriller!

All the best for all your ventures.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

sashashyam thumbnail
My dear Tina,

Thanks a lot for the compliments, but all I take credit for is for having been a sold woman professional all my life. That is why, though I only have the one son, Sasha (Siddhartha) who is now 28 going on 29, and he is very bright and capable, I am always especially happt when I come across young women who do very well at whatever it is that they choose to  take up, and spare no effort to that end. I put you there, and I am sure you will more than live up to my expectations of you.

One small piece of advice, if you will not take it amiss. While there is a lot to be said for impulsive writing, I still feel that it would be worthwhile for you to  plan your stories in advance at least for a few chapters, for that will help you a lot as you proceed, and will also prevent snarl ups down the road. Do give it a thought.

Affectionately,

Shyamala Aunty

hi Shyamala Auntie,

thanks for the compliments... i like writing a lot, maybe thats why i always start one story or the other😆
well i will try my best to be upto everyone expectations😳
and yep checked the link you gave me, wow you are just a marvelous lady, so many achievements in your life.  It gives me great pride to know you even if only on IF.  But you stand out as a lady 👏

Mimi2609 thumbnail
😆 yep i know i'm an impulsive writer, thats' why sometimes for days i cant update any stories, because i really dont know what to write at all😳
yep i'll take your advice into consideration and try at least to do a brainstorming of my stories.
well for my part, i'm an electrical engineer, and where i work it's a completely male environment, and hopefully one day i make a place and earn at least some respect from these male.
sometimes its very difficult, we are continuously underestimated or treated as fragile things😡.
but still that's my job and i love it😃

This content was originally posted by: sashashyam

My dear Tina,

Thanks a lot for the compliments, but all I take credit for is for having been a sold woman professional all my life. That is why, though I only have the one son, Sasha (Siddhartha) who is now 28 going on 29, and he is very bright and capable, I am always especially happt when I come across young women who do very well at whatever it is that they choose to  take up, and spare no effort to that end. I put you there, and I am sure you will more than live up to my expectations of you.

One small piece of advice, if you will not take it amiss. While there is a lot to be said for impulsive writing, I still feel that it would be worthwhile for you to  plan your stories in advance at least for a few chapters, for that will help you a lot as you proceed, and will also prevent snarl ups down the road. Do give it a thought.

Affectionately,

Shyamala Aunty

..RiMi.. thumbnail
OMG!!!!  mujhe abhi se hi sameer ki gf ke baare me janne ka mann karne laga hai! 
i am very excited! and plzz update soon!!!!
sashashyam thumbnail
Tina my dear,

I am really proud of you; an electrical engineer is such an impressive line of work, and then, as you have noted, you have been storming a male bastion! Congratulations, and I am sure that very soon, your male colleagues will realise that you are not just as good as the best of them, but better.

Shyamala Aunty.

😆 yep i know i'm an impulsive writer, thats' why sometimes for days i cant update any stories, because i really dont know what to write at all😳
yep i'll take your advice into consideration and try at least to do a brainstorming of my stories.
well for my part, i'm an electrical engineer, and where i work it's a completely male environment, and hopefully one day i make a place and earn at least some respect from these male.
sometimes its very difficult, we are continuously underestimated or treated as fragile things😡.
but still that's my job and i love it😃