FFWhile you were sleeping Chap 21B Pg142 31/1 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
CS sounds intresting... waiting for 1st chaptr...
yah I just love the aditional character you have added πŸ‘πŸΌ
awww shree is in love with Riya 😳 thats interesting πŸ˜‰
start the 1st chapter soon,waiting 😊
nice  concept  &  cs  dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   plz  pm  when  u  update.  i'm  waiting  here!!!!!!!!!
Love all the characters ...
Can't wait to read the first chapter ... :)
The story seems quite interesting from the character sketch
Waiting for the first chapter now... 
thanks everyone for the lovely encouragement and comments i got for the character sketch.
Here's the much awaited first chapter, hope everyone likes it😳

Chapter 1

It was like any normal day in the busy schedule of the ETF.

Riya had just reached the office, earlier than usual, because she knew that Rathore always come to work early, and that way she'd have at least a few minutes to talk with him.  Riya had fallen for Rathore, the first day she saw him when she joined the ETF team.  He was so handsome, and such a good and intelligent chief.  He always helped her and trained her to become a good officer.  His perfume was the third thing that attracted her, after Rathore's good looks and working personality. She had however never let him know about her feelings, and thankfully till today her feelings hadn't affected her work at all.

When she entered the office, she could hear Rathore's on the phone.

"Sweetheart, i'm really busy, i can't come with you to Paris, i know your modelling show is very important, but i dont have any holidays left anymore," he was telling on the phone. "Yes i know that you'll be gone for one month, and even i can't live without you for that long, but my job doesn't allow me. Please try to understand me honey," he continued on replying on and off. "I promise you that next year we'll go to Italy for one month vacation and our honeymoon," he was saying. 

Riya felt very bad listening to rathore's conversation, and went to her cabin to give him some privacy.  She, like Shree and Chotu, had guessed since long that Rathore was in a relationship with a girl, but till now they didn't even know her name and her profession.  And it was only today that she came to know that she was a top model.

"No wonder Rathore Sir doesn't find me attractive at all, how can i compete with a top model," she thought silently.

She remained in her cabin and completed the remaining tasks which were pending.

After half an hour, Shree and Chotu also arrived and came to her cabin to talk with her, before their also going to their cabins for completing their works.

After a few hours, they had a case.  Someone had called and given information about the smuggling of drugs to take place near the port at around eight o'clock in the evening.  They all prepared themselves for invading and preventing this smuggling.  Before eight o'clock they all arrived to the port and each looked out for a perfect place to hide till the arrival of the smugglers.

At precisely eight o'clock they saw a white Mercedes arriving on the spot with a truck next to it as disclosed by the anonymous caller and after a few minutes a second car and truck arrived. 

Rathore said through their microphones to each of his team, "Wait till they get down and they start the transaction before attacking them."

"i had asked reinforcements from the police, and yet till now no one has reached but we can't wait for them to reach to attack now," Rathore thought to himself.  He hoped that no one of his team gets hurt.

After a few minutes when the drug transaction had already started, Rathore gave the order to attack them and shoot at sight, since these drug dealers were hard core criminals.  For some time, people were shooting and some dying.  Rathore managed to kill at least ten men, however he was shooting only keeping all his attention to his front, and never saw when someone came behind him and put the gun on his head.

"Tell your men to stop shooting or else i'll kill you," the man said.

"Sikander, you wont be able to escape from here, and my life is not more important than my duty and the innocent people and kids who take your drugs and now finally i've got caught you red-handed how can i let you go," saying this he tried to overtake and kicked the gun pointed on his head.  However Sikander was quicker than him and shot him.  Rathore felt a sudden pain in his head and fell down unconscious immediately.  Sikander was laughing and was going to shoot Rathore again in his heart, when suddenly someone shot him directly in his hands holding the gun, and he had to let go of the gun out of pain.  He turned to see who had dared to shoot him, when he saw that it was a girl who had shot at him, and he saw that she was going to shoot again at him, when suddenly someone starting shooting at her.  Sikander took that opportunity to disappear. 

A few minutes earlier, Riya had been busy shooting and injuring as many smugglers she could, and in the meantime she was also checking her team members.  That's when she saw someone going behind Rathore and holding a gun on his head.  She was going to shoot, when she saw that Rathore had got up and turned to kick Sikander's gun.  However Sikander had been quicker and had shot him.  She saw Rathore falling down and she felt a deep fear inside of her heart for him. She saw that even if Rathore was lying unconscious Sikander was going to shoot again at him, but she shot Sikander directly in his hand to prevent him from hurting Rathore even more. She had hurt him in his hand, and was going to shoot again at him, when someone started to shoot at her and she had to run for safety.  But as soon as she shot that person down, she ran quickly towards Rathore's body and checked his pulse. Thankfully he was still breathing, but he was loosing too much blood, he had been hurt in his head. She checked that she and Rathore were not in shooting sight of the gangsters and took out her phone and called for an ambulance, in the meantime she did what she could to stop the bleeding, since she also had taken a first aid course to help her during such situations.

By the time an ambulance came, Chotu and Shree had shot down almost all culprits, and the requested police force had also arrived.

When the ambulance came, and they put Rathore on a stretcher to carry him inside, Riya also tried to get inside the ambulance.  But she was stopped saying that there wasn't much place and only family were allowed.

So she immediately ran towards her SUV and followed the ambulance till the clinic.  Rathore was taken in the operation centre, and she, Chotu and Shree waited for hours till the operation was over.  Shree had also informed the family of Rathore about his state.

Finally the doctor came out, and Rathore was taken into the ICU for observation. 

"The bullet only passed and didnt stay inside. However he had suffered some internal damage due to the bullet, due to which a blood clot has formed inside.  He's presently in coma, we don't really know how much time he'll stay like this.  We are going to give him medications for that blood clot, and hopefully after that he'd regain consciousness. We have done the maximum we can, now the rest is upto his willpower," the doctor said and went.

Riya who had been hoping for Rathore safety and hadn't cried at all till now, could no longer hold her tears and started sobbing.  She ran to the ICU to go and see him.  But at the door the nurse stopped her, and told her that she couldn't go inside for the time being.  But Riya didnt want to listen to her, she was sobbing and wanted to at least look at him.  The nurse on seeing Riya state couldn't stop from asking her if the man lying there was her fianc.

Riya immediately agreed, thinking that it was only a small lie, besides she knew that Rathore's real girlfriend was in Paris and no one would know about it.

The nurse finally took some pity on her, and let her go inside near Rathore.

Riya entered inside, and on seeing Rathore lying on the bed and with so many equipments connected to him, started crying even more.  She felt guilty that she hadn't shot at Sikander before he could have hurt Rathore.  She went near him, and held onto his hand and waited.

Precap:

Riya didn't know when she fell asleep, but her sleep was broken by some commotion going outside.  Suddenly an old lady and an elderly couple forced their way inside inspite of the nurse asking them to remain outside.  They were completely shattered on seeing Rathore like this, however they didn't fail to see Riya holding Rathore's hand.

The old lady asked, "Who is she?"

"She's your grandson's fianc," replied the nurse.

Sorry that's all for today.  Had wanted to make at least Arjun's entry in the first chapter, but then it would have become too long.  I'm really sorry for any mistakes in this story.😳

Hope you all like it.

And dont forget to comment and like😳

Vry vry nyc intro..

By god Rathore have GF..

Riya crush on him

Shree cursh on Riya..

Arjun & Sameer r siblings

Omg... plz update soon

heyy nice storyyy rathore πŸ˜• awww
waitng for nxt prt