New article-Anuj,Ambi & Suman in police station

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt Ltd's Kairi, on Colors, will have a highly dramatic sequence in the coming days after the gas leakage episode.

Our source informs us that after the gas leakage drama, Anuj will think that it's unsafe for pregnant Ambi (Preeti Chaudhary) to stay in their current residence. Hence both of them will decide to stay in a hotel. And since Suman (Veebha Anand) is also pregnant, she will also go along with them.

Suddenly, there will be a police raid in the inn and the cops will believe that Anuj is indulged in prostitution. Later, Ambi, Anuj and Suman will be taken into police station where they will face enquiry.

Anuj and Ambi will try to explain by showing the picture of their marriage. They will also share Suman's past with the cops wherein she thinks Anuj to be her late husband Abhay (Naman Shaw). The ladies will be of the belief that the cops will understand the situation and let them go.

When contacted Preeti Chaudhary, she said, "Yes, a very dramatic sequence will air wherein we will be caught up in a hotel room and cops will catch us on the way."

This article is the last straw for me.  I have not watched Kairi for a few days now and this article just gives me a reason to avoid going back in near future.  What a load of crap.  Good luck to the producers of this show , this suman track has killed kairi for me.  Police thing sounds like a load of nonsense. Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago
I am really hoping that they speed this whole thing up and get rid of Suman. I am glad that we get to see more Anuj-Ambi scenes that wasn't there before, but it could be done without Suman as well.
Originally posted by akrj01

I am really hoping that they speed this whole thing up and get rid of Suman. I am glad that we get to see more Anuj-Ambi scenes that wasn't there before, but it could be done without Suman as well.

Me too, I am hating this Suman track.  Thus have stopped watching this damn show but now news about more tracks connected to Suman track is a big disappointment.
I actually like the Suman track. It keeps things interesting.
Grrr whats wrong with mittals..