Rab Se Sohna Isshq

PUT UR EFFORTS FOR SUKIRTI

richaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😊hey guyz n gals,welcome to the new topic
well,the post is related to-career & potential of all time favourite sukirti⭐️
buddies,most of sukirtians are really worried about the degrading potential of sukirti.i m amongst one of them.and i know you people too,are a bit affected(a loads indeed)😡
some of the tellywood critics are allegedly stating that sukirti has played with her future by playing an impulsive role of jazz in the continental show-RSSI...
are u people thinking the same?i just wanna say that i disagree with the judgemental critics.look guys,its just that sukirti opted to be a part of RSSI as she believed that it is a sort of extraordinary show.she is justifying her role by acting deeply,as she did always.also,she gave her best at gumraah.so what if they couldn't see her hardwork,we know that she is most promising and responible as well as hardworking actess😳
now its high time friends.we are sukirtians! and we will have to do something.we have to prove that if some people think,even if all people think her decision was wrong,she is wrong,that cannot at all affect her career.
yeah i agree that she is in the need to have a lead n fab role as her popularity is decreasing amongst the CVs of different productions,so,we too will have to pull our socks n get2work
what to do:-
1)plz make every1 aware about it by posting on bloggers,twitter,fb,everywhere u can
2)share this post,plz give the creditz to me-richa mishra
3)post ur own topics about this serious discussion
4)like her pics on indiaforums,tellybuzz etc
5)comment on her pics at indiaforums
6)leave compliments for her at indiafoums,tellybuzz tellyhungama etc
7)tell another sukirtians about it
8)plz do motivate the depressed sukirtians
9)try to find anyway to contact sukirti herself from google yahoo or if u slive in mumbai,it would be gr8try to convey ur msg to her by any means(if u get the way,tell me too how2contact her,plz,as im in bhilai,not in metropolitan city😭)
n finally 10)post ur own edited pics or post anyone's edit of suku(of course,by giving her/him credit)on Indiaforum scrapbuk or anywhere u want
these 10steps will hardly take more than 10minutes
only this can make he points up n make her the fame again,from 27th rank she can go to the peak1st
plz do it for our sukirti-epitome of grace,beauty,fame and innocence
if u paste this post somewhere;plz do give te creditz to me-RICHA MISHRA
hats off to the fans of sukirti-THE SUKIRTIANS!👏👏👏keep smiling,take care😆😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I appreciated your good views about suku ,i also same thinking and try my level best to increase her rank ,please you count your effort 👍🏼
sukirti_kandpal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah i agree with you.. and i also want suku to be as popular as she before..
nice post😊
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post..n...agreed.Edited by sukugeny - 11 years ago
richaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for ur positive responses guyz :)
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post dear👏...tfs..heres ma first creation for Suku..pls click da link..
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG how come i didnt know abt this topic?
Lovely post dear! Yes we all sukirtians must do something 4 her.As she is not on any of d social networking site so d only way 2 convey our message 2 her is via her IF PROFILE.So guys comment more n more there n make her reach at d top.
She is d best n most genuine person in whole 2V industry.Join her fan pages on d fb make her popular.
abhiya_girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post ... i am with suku
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes your right ... i didn't know they said that , have they not seen her previous roles ... pagal ppl
yes i comment on IF but will cont with Fb also :)
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please Suku Fans please wake up and comment on her profile please