Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing glad she was there ,she is looking cute 
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

<font color="#000099">@Renu. Heh Heh. Depends on who are active on FB or any othersite where they canpost their pictures. Neither Madhura,Priya Walor Roshni or even Ekta Kaulseem to beactive on FB and share their own offscreen pictures orpictures with their costars.

We cant expect others to share pictures of these people who are not active. Right ๐Ÿ˜‰
</font>

exactly..u see even suku isnt active on any of the social networking sites,so its pretty natural 4 us to get less offscreen pics of hers.
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

hmmm,i have caught it from I-F's rival forum tellychakarr..sorry๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anjali.K

suku is looking really cute in the pink dress. I guess she and ashish must be very good friends. We hardly ever get to see suku hanging out with her co stars

you are right anjali...suku & ashish are very good friend...i read  in suku's old interview..when she was asked about that she has no talking terms with vivian dsena...why then she replied...that she only mixup her costars if she feel good about them...otherwise she always prefer to be reserve on the sets...same is the case of ashish,he has only invited suku...not ekta or not even his previous show's leads...accoring to ashish he is very private person..he said that he got very few friends in tv industary..so suku & ashish are very good friends...they have lotsof fun in london togather.. 
Kristen23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
suku & ashish looking great..
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnxx a ton 4 sharing it here dear.
Though i already saw oit in PKYEK forum.
Sukku is looking cute in Anarkali suit.