Parvarrish 31st Oct 2012 WU-Sweety angry+back home

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Sweety ask lucky ji to tell everything to Mandira.. Lucky ji tell her everything that he lied to her. Manira say it's okay and ask sweety to handshake with her as she was scared from her earlier πŸ˜†and she say as they all were here for weekend so they can stay here till weekend and she leaves.. 

Nanu say he lied cuz of you guyz happiness lovely say yes he had lied just for you guyz. Pinky say but he lie and they all get in argument that to make someone happy we should lie or not. Nanu stop them and say it look likes you guyz are playing husband wife t20 πŸ˜† and he tell all mans to make cook for dinner. 

Sweety still in bad mood pinky ask her to cheer up.. Outside in garden Raavi is remembering yesterday Mandira and her convo and trying hard to control her laugh πŸ€£ lucky ask her what happen but she say nothing. Mandira come lucky say i was about to call you for dinner all came in lawn as dinner preparation has done there.. Sweety is still angry.. Jeet,lovely and sunny all busy in kitchenπŸ˜†..

All women having dinner Pinky say paneer is tasty but it's taste is change lovely tell lucky ji had read recipe from some magazine. Mandira say if he didn't read still he will say that he read from magazine.. Sweety say lucky ji is not like this she say no i know him from childhood as he was in my school. sweety and all get shocked as they get to know they both were in same school. Mandira tell them that they were in same group and even her papa talk about their marriage with lucky but he rejected the proposal.. Sweety gets happy and leave from there Pinky and dolly also smile and follow her..

Sweety in kitchen making roti and smiling Pinky say jeeju had rejected the proposal cuz he must be already met you before the proposal and already in love with you πŸ˜† sweety smile and leave to give them roti.

Sweety give lucky ji roti with butter.. He say this is ot good for my health na sweety say nothing will happen with one day lucky smile and she leave. All mans having dinner Jeet say no one can say seeing you but you were cool dude πŸ˜† Lovely say sweety is my elder sister but still why you reject mandira proposal. Lucky ji say ohh yaaar she doesn't look hot that time she use to fat and we all call her double battery πŸ˜† if i knew she will become that hot so will have never reject her.. πŸ€£ Sweety listen this and gets angry put the plate in table and leave Lovely ask what happened but she didn't reply lucky ji say that let me check and goes behind her.. Sweety tell him that they are going back home right now.

They all are back home sweety is still angry. 

Episode Ends

Precap: Lucky ji make parhata for sweety she taste it and didn't like it.. Rocky advice to have a cook like mandira aunty bahadur he cooked so well.. 

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thankzz 4 da Update Tashu..😳
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!!
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 the update...
Gud to hear that they finally went back home...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update πŸ˜Š