Fan Fiction of the Week: -Predator-
Topic of the Week: -Predator-
Offscreen Masala: Roshini1494

Special Thanks To:

-Stutz- and OnlyHope for making the Section Headers
_Aanchal_ for making the winner sigs
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

Maanvi is curious to learn about the man she had seen with Swamini in the photo. Jeevika tells her not to interfere in Swamini's personal matters. Maanvi plans to cook Swamini's favourite dish and asks Beeji for the recipe. Viraat sees an ad for a singing competition on TV. The bank sends an auction notice to Madan's house. Badi Beeji is devastated by the news. Daboo plans to tell Jeevika about the loan. Viren learns that a house is put up for auction in Rishikesh and questions Madan about it.

Madan is dismayed to learn that his house is going to be auctioned the next day. Jeevika becomes suspicious when Beeji postpones Maanvi's pag phere rasam. Swamini becomes distressed on seeing a man at the shopping mall. She informs Dadaji about it. Maanvi becomes disappointed when Swamini does not eat the dish she had prepared especially for her. Viraat cheers her up by complimenting her cooking. Viren finds out about the auction and shares the news with Jeevika and Maanvi.

The Chaudhary family members pack their belongings and get ready for the auction of their ancestral house. They reminisce about the good times they spent in the house. Dadaji tells Viraat and Viren to go to Rishikesh and prevent the auction of Beeji's house. Jeevika and Maanvi are worried that Beeji will not accept financial help from the Vadhera family, out of pride. They get delayed for the auction due to a traffic jam and the house goes to the highest bidder, a man named Karan.

Viren offers to buy Beeji's house from Karan. Karan rejects his offer but he gives the temporary house deeds to Beeji and convinces her to accept it as a gift from him. He reveals to the family that Beeji's elder son, Mahesh had helped his father during a business loss. Viren has misgivings about Karan's generosity. Beeji performs Maanvi's pag phere rasam. Swamini is upset with Viren for blaming her for Jeevika's disappearance during Maanvi's wedding. She gives his childhood things to Vanshika.

Beeji's family rejoices after repossessing the house. Maanvi congratulates Daboo on getting a job. She and Jeevika reminisce about their childhood. They argue over who gets to sleep in Beeji's bed during their stay in Rishikesh. They return to Chandigarh with Viraat and Viren the next day. Dadaji is suspicious of Karan's generosity to the Chaudhary family. He criticises Viraat for being jobless. Viraat informs Maanvi about his audition for a singing competition. Viren plans their honeymoon.

This week was rather filled with a lot of tension and drama arising due to two parallel track in the story. Despite much drama, there was a really cute scene between Virat and Manvi after Virat has had a piece with Dadaji. When Virat is all gloomy thinking about Dadaji's words, Manvi tries to pacify Virat by being all romantic with him. Although she cuddles his chubby cheeks and gives some good filmy one liners, Virat still doesn't respond. Then when she chides away, Virat comes to her and gives her a cute hug from the back for always being so supportive towards him πŸ˜³

This week the honors go to the post wedding sequence of VirMan...particularly three parts...one...the finding-the-ring-game...pehli baar dekh rahi hoon...dono dulha dulhan full on competition mein lagi hui hai...usually...there is some hand holding...teasing...blushing 😳...you know...typical stuff...but yahaan...they full on nearly got into a fight about finding the ringπŸ˜•...only to realize that Shlok never put it in the frigging bowl...😲...Dabbu ka sangat ka assar hai...πŸ˜†...
Second...Manvi and Virats pehli night...Manvi pranks Virat w/ teddy bear under the ghunghat...Virat then makes her stressed with is fake tantrum and then gives her a weird jack-in-the-box like thing......side note...how did Virat not notice that the thing he was talking to wasn't Manvi...humari Manvi hai itni patli...and that teddy was so roll-goll πŸ˜•...
And three...the most HILARIOUS PART...When Virat wants to go off to his room for his suhaag raath...chacha and chachi stop him...to tease him...joh ke hona chahiyeh...first wedding night...haq toh banta hai...πŸ˜‰...but it was so FUNNY when Shlok was like "yeh suhaag raath kya hota hai?"...and they are all like  😲...oh ho...
And the absolutely FUNNIEST SCENE...joh main almost bhool gayi thi...the entire sequence of Viren and Jeevika trying to give VirMan advice about their "pehli night"... 🀣...i couldnt who was teaching who...i was giggling throughout the scene...but when Virat says "subha main zinda vapas aaunga aur Maanvi bhi zinda vapas aayegi"...i about died laughing out loud... 🀣...

"Tu iss ghaar ki nayi nayi devrani hai...devar mera purana hai" - Jeevika

"Maanvi aaj ki baad tumhe joh mazak karna hai mere saath tum kaar sakti ho...khabi bura nahin manunga...jaanti ho kyun? Kyun ki yeh masti hi humari pehchan hai...pehli dosti thi par aab pyaar hai." - Virat

"Thank you kis baath ki beta...hum ghairoon ki nahin, apno ki madat kaar rahe hai." - Dadaji

These are just a few of the lines that stuck out to me these past two weeks...there were more but time didnt let me list them all...πŸ˜•

The fact the it's Diwali which is sooner and not Christmas makes it look weird :P but nevertheless, Krstle and Karan look adorable in this avatar with those cute hats on!

ok...so...anyone else confused as to what exactly what happened between VirMan on their much awaited suhaag raath...i mean...she cried...she manoed her...they hugged...and then...surprise... subha hogayi...😲...wth was that...😑...i was expecting romance...passion...intensity...but we got nothing...it was horrible...i mean...kuch hua bhi ke nahin? dood ka assar hua ke nahin...ridiculous i tell you!! πŸ€¬...

(Virika)

by dangerouzIshk.

Here's your gift πŸ˜›

(Virman)

by Preeti_Shadia

Here's your gift πŸ˜›

(Non Animated)

by SaraPari

Your winning sig:

(Animated)

by -Durgavnii-

Your winning sig 😳

Munny, you never seize to make me smile! Is this the first time you wrote something? It's brilliant! :D
By munnyhyderabad

Here's your gift! πŸ˜›

Nisha, you write really well, once again you get the award!
By nisha33

Here's your winning sig that you can use for the week! 😳

Beautifully written, this is a must read for all Virman fans out there!
By ElenaElenor

Your gift 😳

A good point of view. Some good reasonable topic to discuss apart from romance between couples for a change ;)
By munnyhyderabad

Thanks for keeping the forum alive with great topics! Keep it up πŸ˜›

Amazing newsletter once again πŸ‘
Thanks for putting it up Fairy!

Readers, please encourage more members to take part, and read the bi-weekly newsletter! We are looking forward to your feedback :)
i always look forward for the NLs. they make amazing summaries. πŸ‘

congrats to the ALL winners and those whov taken part.

amazing work NL team. loving this! πŸ€—
Fantastic newsletter like always!
We really appreciate all the effort that goes into this!! 
Congratulations to all the winners :)