AM WU 31 oct 2012 *nimrit comes home

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts from agham finding shivangi and calling her nimrit and she is asleep on the bed. Agham holds her hands and kisses her. He expresses how he is so happy to find her. Amrit comes in and is shocked and says this cant be nimrit. Whereas agham is delighted to see nimrit. The baba tells amrit he found her 6-7 months ago and has lost her memory. He add that in a unconscious state she mentioned amrit ghat so he bought her here in hope to find her identity and them ahe kept saying agham and a man recognises her and that how he contacted agham. He says to agham is the correct person and he agrees and thanks the man and amrit ia confused.

There bats tells bubbly how she and tej found shivangis found shivangis photo and decided bringing her would be useful and stop amrit. Tej called shivangi and nats told her everything and she agreed to help them. Tej made all arrangements and now she hopes all goes well.

Shivangi gets up an agham says look your agham an husband is here and she says agham , i keep saying this name but who is this person an who am i. Agham says i am agham your husband will take you to your maternal home so that you might remembet everything. This shocks amrit. Agham helps shivangi up.

Nats and bubbly are waiting when bubbly informs her they are here and they pretend they dont know anything. Agham comes in with shivangi supporting her and nats and bubbly act like they are surprised and happy to see her. Amrit comes and nats says look your sister is alive and she is about to say nats is nimrit but changes it o nimrit is dead. Agham retaliates and says this is nimrit and nats higs shivangi and she asks her is her acting good and nats says perfect. Agham is touched with how nats is behaving with nimrit and feels slightly guilty too with what was happening before. Shivangi acts like her head is hurting and is about to fall when agham holds her and takes her to her room.

Nats sas to amrit you got ready for nothing and i won because agham is mine. Agham brings shivangi into nimrits room but she doesnt remember anything and he says doesbt matter i will remind you of everything and all our beautiful moments and is about to hug her when she move back . Agham gets slightly upset but says doesnt matter i understand and i wont act like a husband but a friend. Nats is watching from the door and shivangi sees her and nats signals her to pretend to faint and she does. Agham says i will put you to bed but she says baba. Agham gets upset but then asks baba to help her and leaves. Nats watches.

Nat approaches a emotional agham outside and he expresses how happy he is an hoe he felt when nimrit left him and nats gets teary and agham realises what he is saying and he is holding her hand and they sharr a eyelock. Baba comes breaking them from the trance and says he has put nimrit to bed. Agham is about to give him money as a way of thank you when he says nats has already give him money for expense and he did the rest on good will. Agham says i will drop you to the door. Before going e turns back and apologises yo nats but she say she was happy to hear all this and nimrit is lucky to have a husband like you to which he smiles and leaves.

There amrit is telling yug what happened and she is sure nats did this but how. Just then nats comes and says with the help of mata rabi and she did exactly what amrit did. Amrit bought yug to separate her and agham she bought nimrits duplicate and now amrit has to find a solution to this problem as her one signal will make shivangi remember what happened with nimrit and tell agham and then agham will sort you out and im sure you dont want that.

End on amrit face

Precap: agham is shouting at amrit that she is lucky that nimrit is alive or she would have got done for murder but the day nimrit regains her memory it will be her last day.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rihab-ankifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
tks :):)
nice update ;)