Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

TOI : Gaurav sharma as New entry in Kairee?!

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

TOI: Gaurav Sharma bags Kairee after Diya Aur Baati?

Kairee aired on Colors has been churning out some high voltage drama lately.

After Anuj, Ambi and Suman getting arrested and put behind bars on the show it looks like the problems are expected to get worse in the future. Soon a blast from Imarti Devi's (Hema Singh) past is expected to enter Kairee and the production house has roped in Gaurav Sharma for the role.

Sources inform that Gaurav who was last seen in Diya Aur Baati Hum will now enter Kairee as Imarti Devi's son Raj. His entry is expected to spice up the plot and we hear that his track will be connected to Suman (Vibha Anand).

When contacted, "Yes, I have been approached for the role but I have not received any confirmation on the same."

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Gaurav-Sharma-bags-Kairee-after-Diya-Aur-Baati/articleshow/17047833.cms
Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The character Suman is most uninteresting, pathetic and one I have not connected to at all.  So this news aggregates me even more.  Now I see no reason to come back.  I do t know why they are so fond Suman that every damn track is related to her.  I thought leads were anuj and ambi.  Is the actor playing Suman related to the producer that she is giving her do much importance?  

This article makes me even more convinced to stay away from this show.
Udhay thumbnail
SaathFan- The other fact is that this new entry guy is The son of Imarti. I'm looking forward to that twist. I'm least bothered about Suman. But I'm regaining interest in the show now because of this new entry being Imarti Devi's son.! ;) Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Omg... Imarthis son related to suman...

What they are cooking now...
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

SaathFan- The other fact is that this new entry guy is The son of Imarti. I'm looking forward to that twist. I'm least bothered about Suman. But I'm regaining interest in the show now because of this new entry being Imarti Devi's son.! ;)

He looks younger than anuj and I thought imartis husband left when anuj was a baby.  So did she have an affair afterwards or was she pregnant and gave up the baby.  I think Suman and mami were conning right from the beginning.  I just hope writers don't get more ridiculous.