SSLove and Deception Ch5 Pg26 Up06/12,IMP Notepg28

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello everyone, i know i'm supposed to be working on my other FF: While you were sleeping, but just read a post where someone i respect and love reading her comments loads, have written that we tend to forget that this serial is a crime based story, and not just Ariya😆...

So this story is completely dedicated to her and yep Riya is still alive, because i love her too much, dont worry no need to be disappointed too much cause it will have some Ariya moments in it, though minimal cause the crime plot will take priority, hope no one minds...

Character Sketch:

All members of ETF are the same as the serial, same traits and same past... Nothing changed...

A new addition, Mr Hansraj Malhotra will be the prime minister of India( just a fictional character and name)- hope no one minds.

So here it goes, Hope everyone likes it:

Chapter 1

Tomorrow was Karva Chauth, a very important festival for any married woman.

It was around 11 o'clock at night, a lady suddenly entered her room after talking with her mother-in-law and saw that her husband was not asleep yet, and said laughingly

"Kya ji aap ab tak nahi soye? Mera intezaar kar rahe ho?" she said teasingly.

"Simi you know i can never sleep without you, then how come do you expect me to be asleep? Aur kahan thi tum itni der tak?" he asked.

"Ji you know that tomorrow's Karva Chauth, i was only preparing everything for tomorrow, and i also have to get up early nah for the rituals, to bas yehi.  Mein fresh hokar ati houn," she said while going in the bathroom.  After a few minutes, she came back changed in her night dress, and went to the bed.  She couldn't sleep if she wasn't in her husband's arms, so went in his arms and fell asleep.  Her husband looked lovingly at her wife, and put the alarm so as to wake her up early, otherwise she'd be angry and disappointed if she missed this prayer.  He never liked his wife keeping fast for him, he never believed in such things, but he never prevented his wife from following what her faith said.  Thinking about this he also fell asleep...

The following morning, the alarm clock woke him up, he turned to wake up his wife, but saw that she was no longer on the bed, so he thought that she must already be awake and went back to sleep.

At around 7 o'clock, his sleep broke, and he went in the bathroom to take his shower, when he saw that some red liquid was flowing out of the bathroom to his room.  He quickly opened the door, and what he saw made him yell hysterically.

In the ETF office, at around 8 o'clock:

Shree and Chotu were already in office, and presently Riya also came.  She bid everyone a good morning and asked where was the rest of the team, that is Arjun and Rathore.

"Riya, actually it's who should tell us where Arjun Sir is, not us," Shree teased her.

"Hain Ri, hum chote insaan ko kaise pata ho sakta hain where the great Arjun is, woh tumhara Sir hain nah, to tum jano," Chotu added with a smile.

"Tumhara Sir, kiska sir ke bare mein baat kar rahe ho," Arjun suddenly asked.  He had just arrived, and thankfully he only heard part of the conversation, and hence didnt know that they were talking about him.

"Noone in particular Sir, we were talking about a serial we watched yesterday night," both Shree and Chotu responded meekly.

Seeing them afraid made Riya very happy, since they had dared to tease her.

Everyone went to do their respective jobs, when Rathore entered the office and said, "We have a new case, the prime minister's wife has been found dead in her bathroom.  Till now we dont know anything more, and since it's a very critical and delicate thing, we have been charged of this case, so let's go."

"The prime minister, our Prime Minister Sir," Riya asked unbelievingly.

"Yes Riya, the only and only our prime minister, to chale, ya tumhari shock abhi tak nahi gayi hein," Rathore said irritatedly.

"Nahin Sir, chalte hein," Riya answered quickly.

Due to her good luck, she found herself going alone with Arjun Sir in his SUV, while Shree and Chotu went with Rathore.  She didnt know why, but she liked being with Arjun, his intelligence always attracted her.  Suddenly without knowing why, she said, "Sir, ap ko pata hain ki aj karva Chauth hein?"

As soon as Arjun heard this, his face completely whitens and he became very angry.  He ignored Riya's question and drove furiously.

Poor Riya, only after having asked this foolish question, did she remember that perhaps she had hurt him by reminding him of his Roshni and their Karva Chauths they had passed together.  So she remained silent throughout the whole drive till they reach the minister's home.

Precap:

They are taken to the crime site, and are shocked to see a woman lying down on the bathroom tiles, with her wrists slit open.

so should i continue??? Please let me know if you like it.

My index:

Chapter 2:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3267403?pn=9�

Chapter 3: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/69011339�

Chapter 4A:
Page 18

chapter 4B
Page 19

chapter 4C
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3267403&TPN=22&#70990488

chapter 5
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3267403&TPN=26&#71063908
Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice start Tina, I am liking it already. Love for you to continue it.
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kya dhamakedar start hai...

aur ha i like you are taking the current track and that is the karva chauth...good observation...

waiting...update soon dear...
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice start... so we r in for thriller... no prbs for giving imptnce to cases bt balance it with Ariya scenes...😳
riushibabo thumbnail
its very nice
plz continue soon
rockz.diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome yaar intresting continue plzz
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so its going to be more of a crime thriller...case sounds interesting...and ur title is making me curious too...
those cute ARIYA moments where she blabbers something and he furiously snaps her with a stare...i love such moments...am a great fan of those...loved it...

cont soon!!!
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice intro ...great start
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow! this is interesting! i can't wait to read more! please update soon!
miria thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awseome yar plz continnue