SS: Another cinderella story Part 3 on page 4

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
WRITER's NOTE :

Heyaa Parvarishians,

Firstly sorry as i was suppose to put d story long back...but i kept on delaying it as i was busy in my OTHER DREAMLANDs...πŸ˜‰

So finally i thot of putting it up.

If u people like fantasies ...den go further in reading d story ...

There wud b 2 parts to it . Part 1 is in next post . I have included Rashi , Sweety ji n ginny in the story . 

Hope u people like it. 

Regards 
Purva (tani)

Index: 

Chapter 1: scoll down

Chapter 2: Page 3

Chapter 3 : page 4
Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani2804 thumbnail

1 fine Morning :

Ahluwalia house :

Sweety ji was working in the kitchen. She shouted : "Ginny beta! Jaldi aa''come on have ur breakfast ". Ginny comes in the dining area. Ginny was in her fairy world. Ginny :"Maa apko pata hain '.dis tym we r having a play competition in our school n me n rashi r participating in  it '" before she wud have finished her sentence , Sweety ji interrupted :"Chup kar'.kar lenaa participate par pehle Breakfast karo".  Ginny ,while having her breakfast ,"Arrey maa suno to '.we r having a Cinderella play dis tym '.our teacher has asked to do a complete research on Cinderella's life."

Sweet ji :"Dis is not gud!!! '.Play karwayein school waale '.aur research karo tum log '.Aur tu ..padna to hain nahi tujhe 'bas Play karti rehna".

Just den her phone rang. It was from pinky. Pinky n jeet were going to the native place along with Ravi n sunny. They couldn't take Rashi because of her school n d "play". So pinky asked Sweety di whether Rashi can stay with them for sometime . Sweet ji obviously had no problem with d arrangement .

She nodded in a yes.

Sweety ji :"Oye 'Ginny 'Pinky maasi bahar ja rahi hain 2 din k liye 'to ..". Before she could say anything further , Ginny:"To rashi yahan aa rhi hain ". Sweety ji:"Tujhe kaise pata".

Ginny :"Wo' wo'wo 'Maa 'Rash..Rashi ne bataya'.Ap to usko jante ho 'wo mujhe sab batai hain "

Sweety ji:"ab tujhe der nhi ho rahi 'ja'Bye"

In school:

Rashi n ginny were quite excited about d play . Rashi:"Ginny 'finally ab hum log saath mein rahenge ' Ab we can prepare for d play easily."

Ginny:"Yaar rashi ..i hv n idea ..abhi ghar jaate tym '.we will go to sum book shop n will purchase a Cinderella book'it will help us to understand better".

Rashi :"To thik hain 'hum ghar jaate tym book purchase kar lenge".

On there way back home,

Both of them entered d market. There was an old book shop in a corner. Ginny n rashi without thinking just entered d book shop. The vender was an old woman. She was staring at both d girls weirdly. Rashi noticed her n mumbled :"Yaar ginny chal yahan  se '..kuch ajib nahi lag rha '1 to yeh aunty who is staring us. " Ginny:"Arrey rashi bas 2 minute''dekh dere is a story book section..i think we can find sumthing dere."

Ginny hurriedly go towards d shelf where story books were kept. Rashi also went along her ignoring the old woman . Finally dey found d book "The Cinderella Story" . It was a old book .

Dey asked d woman about d Price. The old woman said:"Beta ..take I as a gift '.u r very young similar to my grandchildren '.so dat is a gift". Rashi:"Nahi aise nhi hota ..pls accept d money 'v cant take it as a gift". After sum argument , the old woman managed to give dem d book but rashi n ginny promised data dey will return d book in sum tym.

AT home:

Sweet ji prepared d dinner. After having dere dinner . Rashi n ginny went to dere room . They were about to open d book , just wen sweety ji entered. Sweety ji :"Kya kar rhe ho tum dono ." Rashi:"Maasi wo humara play hain na 'to hum book laaye the '..so we are just going through d book."

Just then Ginny opened d book n BANG.

DERE was light in the room . the whole room was filled wid light . Sweety ji , ginny n rashi gone missing.

PRECAP: all 3 of them in a jungle n wondering how dey reached dere.

STAY TUNED TO KNOW WAT HAPPENED TO THE THREE OF THEM.

PS: Dun forget to hit a like... Comments are most welcome.

Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Woahh..Amazing Part!

Great idea firstly, the plot is amazing. Start is fantastic! Continue soon, cannot wait for the next part.

Its damn Interesting!  

Thanks for the PM, Tani πŸ˜Ž
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Hey... Tani,
Fabtastic stuff. Loved the idea of story. And superb 1st part... Waiting for the next..
Plzzz continue soon..
Nd yeah, thanx for the PM...
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Just Outstanding! U know Purva i love this kind of story very much, n the cherry on the cake is sweety ji ginny n rashi plz continue soon egarly waiting 4 the next part

Thanks 4 the pm LOVE U
Tani2804 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Woahh..Amazing Part!

Great idea firstly, the plot is amazing. Start is fantastic! Continue soon, cannot wait for the next part.

Its damn Interesting!  

Thanks for the PM, Tani πŸ˜Ž

Thank u riddz for liking it πŸ˜Š
Will try to write d next part soon
Tani2804 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Hey... Tani,
Fabtastic stuff. Loved the idea of story. And superb 1st part... Waiting for the next..
Plzzz continue soon..
Nd yeah, thanx for the PM...

Thank u Ahsaan for liking it πŸ˜Š
Tani2804 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Just Outstanding! U know Purva i love this kind of story very much, n the cherry on the cake is sweety ji ginny n rashi plz continue soon egarly waiting 4 the next part

Thanks 4 the pm LOVE U

Dese 3 are my fav characters in the show ...

so i added dem only

Thank u Arpita for liking it πŸ˜Š
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Good one, Tani. Especially loved the sci-fi ending, the magical teleportation. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Guys, u have to read this. Its amazing! I commented so that it comes ahead and more people read this amazing SS!

@Tani, u shld reply to each comment to increase comments here πŸ˜†