•  
Posted: 11 years ago
Monday - October 29th Edited by quarky - 11 years ago
Thursday - November 1st

Thanks a lot Syah! :-)

Originally posted by sajahan

thursday november 1 2012 - syah @ sajahan

vadaimalai tells chellama he is returning her pavapateh panam (dont know how to translate it into english) and that he rather gayu to die rather than use the money. and he is about to leave when chellama stops him and tells him that her money is not pavehpayeh panam bit it becomes so because it was undervadai's hand. vadai then replies that he was not in town for two days and his wife gayu kuthuadecerekah with chellama all toverupuyeteredeh him and says she will face katcheri when she returns home. karupu says that is not for chellama that gayu's baby will die and vadai tells karuppu to shut up. kavitha also says the same and vadaimaalai says that it is all his neram that kavitha is talking and asks her to shut up as well. karuppu replies that what si so great about vm and his life has always been kevalam and sings praises for chellama and hits out at vadaimalai. vadaui accusses karuppu of being a hit man adiyal and chellama replies asking vadaimalai to shut up and says that vm is a tharadelai who ran off and karuppu is such a nice man and that karuppu is like  a kadavul to him. karuppu saya that vadaimalai is a mental and that he would have killed off vadaimalai if not for gayu. vadaimalai says he will take revenge on all jalerah and kavitha saya that vadaimali is responsible for all the keledel (kededel) in the family. she also says that if chellama wanted she would have reported to the police and she is not doing so because of gayu and the baby. vadaimalai justifies says that he married again because of circumstances. karuppu asks vadaimalai to pay another 10,000 and vadaimalai asks why as kalaivani only said 22k. karuppu replies that kaliavani is a loose because she is vm sister and demands 10 k and saya that money is for thr house rental which chellama give gayu. vadaimalai is shocked and chellama asks how karuppu know and he replies that gayu told him. chellama says that karuppu should not tell vm as this is between chellama and gayu. vm curses gayu as a pavi in his heart. kavitha saya that he would be in the street if not for chellama. vm leaves saying that he will come back with the money. kavitha then asks how did vm got all the money suddenly and chellama also says that he wonders the same. karuppu saya that maybe vm robbed somewhere and chellama replies that he does not have the guts. vm returns with the money and saya that he is giving an extra 5,000 as vatti. chellama saya to return the 5,000 

vadaimalai is at his house looking at the bag with the money and the incident of him killing someone runs in his mind

sneha and sivaranjani meet up with kamini. sneha asks yamini if she is blackmailing her and kamini replies yes. sneha then saya that kamini was begging on the streets and that sneha had send kamini overseas and yet kamini is playing with her. sneha warns kamini not to play with her, kamini saya that she feels like laughing seeing sneha as actually sneha is not angry and in fact afraid of her. sneha saya that is not true and asks kamini what she can do. kamini then lists all the offences involving kannama and kamini saya that she has sacrificed a lot. sneha saya that kamini has no right to talk about kannama and the money and that she knows everything about sneha and she will make use of sneha like how sneha is making use of muthuazhagi and that she wants 5 kodhi and sneha saya that all their dealing is over and that kamini will not even get 10 cents. sivaranjani then asks what kamini wants ... 

Edited by quarky - 11 years ago
Thanks a lot for the updates Swetha..

Take your time.. no hurry.. 

Thanks for the update Swetha. Hope everything is fine with you. How did VM get money. I thought he lost everything in his business. CM had given money to Gayu to pay rent money. Does he have a tree in his backyard like CM. CM always get money from somewhere whether she works or not.😆😆. I want that tree too please. It will be so helpful. Edited by chits5 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by chits5

Thanks for the update Swetha. Hope everything is fine with you. How did VM get money. I thought he lost everything in his business. CM had given money to Gayu to pay rent money. Does he have a tree in his backyard like CM. CM always get money from somewhere whether she works or not.😆😆. I want that tree too please. It will be so helpful.

Me too... Chits.  I want the money tree too. 😆

Thank you Swetha for the updates.  Is this going to be Chellamae vs VM with sidekicks thrown in through out the season.  I just wish Madam Radika finishes off this serial.   Maybe she won't - until she gets new storyline and then she will end this abruptedly. 😡
You are a star Shwetha!  Thank you - What now CM's new enemy her ex husband?? Ennappa Rads ma'am aren't you sick on this yourself - the writing is on the wall - end this serial!  But don't want this serial to end on another hand - scared what RADAAN will come up with next!!