WU1st nov- assumed story of jagdish babu about"A"

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srijay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks payal! Love ur updates!

I can't believe CVs had NOTHING better to think of!!! Seriously? Which century is this anyway?
bhavi_shiv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...me apse bahot naraj hu payal ji yeh jo knife apne uthayi hai usse jagya ko mara kyu nahi???
hope after this much drama anandi apni feelings bata de...Edited by bhavi_shiv - 11 years ago
purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 😡😡😡😡😡😡Edited by purvim - 11 years ago
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really hated this episode but Shiv was only thinking of Anandi and  her family when he breaks the relationship  considering the family get their son back and Anandi who up to now has said not to expect anything from her as she was marrying him for her family, Jagya definately made Shiv  think but he kind of forgotten what just happened with the payal and his declaration of love with Anandi smiling back at him. Maybe Anandi needed to make it more clear that her feelings had changed maybe this is why Shiv thought I'll give Anandi to chance to change her mind.  Edited by angelic8219 - 11 years ago
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Payal...seems like Fate always puts the most sickening episode for you to update...but don't worry...next Thursday you will update their marriage preparation and Daddu-Daadi potential marriage in their late 90's🤣
BTW, I have always liked ur updates...you shud include my name also 🤣 who have supported you no matter what 😊 I like your personal comments and the update as wellEdited by timepass - 11 years ago
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks in advance for the update!!!

I hope this is the last Jagiya  begging scene for a very long time. I can't take it anymore...No offence to Shashank. Poor guy is a good actor but just gets stuck with the worst scenes.

Waiting for the Anandi outburst. Poor girl has a lot pent up frustration that really needs to be taken out.

cheers!

Khushi
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its totally ok with me. I actually like this track. until now we only know how much Shiv loves Anandi, (we even say Anandi may not deserve him). we have our dept like Chote ma if THE LOVE IS only ONE SIDED. Now we will get to see Anandi in action, fighting Jagya, DS and even Shiv to Keep her love. Yes, she will be mad at Shiv for believing Jagya, but she will clearly declare her love for him.

This may also be used by CV to show Anandi opening the door for girls in the village to choose their own husbands too.

SO LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE!
Edited by avyarima - 11 years ago
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the update..😭
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Payal...!

I am just totally out of words for Jagya……..God, he still thinks he has right to her………What a cunning personality………Used whatever he could to make his point………! And I will be so happy if Anandi shows him his true face and make her stand clear to him once and for all………! I will be mad at Anandi, if she spares him this time………! This is the limits……….How much clear should the girl make it, for him to understand that like him she moved on………I hope that Bhairon gives him another tight slap on his face for doing this to Anandi and for bringing back the tears, Anandi was slowly forgetting once again……..! No words to how low Jagya fell here………In this madness he is going to loose everything now once again…… Good, he gets what he deserves……! I just hate it…….!

And Shiv, one more mahaan personality, who got in the trap of Jagya……..! Vow, where is the sensible collector here……..? The one who claimed to know the person in and out……..? I really hope Anandi speaks out now……….Show everyone present there that she is not a toy at their hands……….I wish that each and every one including Dadisa, Jagya and Shiv get to hear what she has to say and see how much pain they had all caused her………..I wish she tells both of them to get lost and leave to her father's house……….She doesn't need these men to be happy………! I just hate it that Shiv never once tried to talk to Anandi, just announced his decision…………He remembered why she said yes to the marriage, but didn't he remember all the moments there off and Anandi's slowly acceptance……..For the sake of that and their new found friendship atleast, he should have tried to talk to her………But no, he took his own decision……..! This is totally insane and very much disappointing……….

My heart goes to Anandi……….Poor soul……….Always has been used by everyone……...Never got the happiness she truly deserved for all these years and the man who claimed to love her, did the same………I feel bad for her……….She was trying to live and be happy alone, but Shiv had to come and bring colors in her life once again, only to take it away once more……..! Though we know at the end they will be together, still Anandi will be hurt and she will feel the pain badly this time………Because she was slowly trying to trust someone once again, trying to like him and be happy once again………It is gonna make her wish that she could go back and turn the clock around and had left with her mother the same day they had come………Her mother would have been fine and she would not have to go through all this………!

But good thing is everyone will know Jagya's real face and will kick him out………...And we get to see what Anandi wants and feels………..!

Edited by vamita - 11 years ago