Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Finally posting my first chapter of this FF, I hope you all like it 😳

Prishna FF – Ishaqzaade Chapter 1:

Krishna enters the college with Sunaina, Sunaina is her best friend, in fact you can call Sunaina her sister, they grew up together were always friends, they were practically sisters, Krishna was really excited, she finally arrives at the college, it was her first day and she couldn't help but feel excited and nervous about it at the same time, she was about to run off and explore the college campus only to be stopped by Sunaina. Sunaina stops her and says "Krishna wait, before you run off let me remind you once again that your father sent you here to study so don't mess about at all, Ok?" Krishna smiles at Sunaina and replies "Yes I know and I understand, I won't mess about at all, anyway how can I? Papa sent a CCTV Camera with me called Sunaina" and winks at her after saying this, Sunaina gasps "Krishna", Krishna laughs and runs off and disappears into the crowd and sets off to explore the campus.

She stops to a melodious tune, someone was playing the harmonica, she follows the tune and finds a handsome looking boy leaning on the wall and playing the small but amazing instrument. She takes a few steps towards him with a slight hint of fear in her, she carefully puts her hand on his shoulder, she felt him jolt a little, he got startled, and he turns around to face Krishna. Krishna gathers some courage and says "Sorry for disturbing you, I just wanted to say that the melody is just beautiful", the boy looks at her for a while and then smiles, he puts his hand forward to shake on towards her and says "Hi, I'm Pinto Singh and you must be Krishna, right?" Krishna doesn't leave him hanging and shakes hands with him, she was surprised to see that he knows her name, she replies to him "How do you know my name?", Pinto smiles and says "I saw your Pendant, it has Krishna written on it, so I assumed that your a Krishna" and points at her Pendant, Krishna looks down at her Pendant and looks up to smile at him, she then starts talking about the Harmonica again and compliments it and indirectly ends up complimenting him as well. Pinto says to Krishna "I have played the harmonica from when I was young; I also play the drums and am a champion at boxing, is there anything else you want to know about me?" with attitude. Krishna was shocked of the way he was talking to her, she asks him "Why are you behaving soo rudely?" Pinto replies "I know girls like you, never leaving a chance to flirt with me" they both start to argue, Krishna rebukes Pinto and goes away and Pinto rolls his eyes at her and walks the opposite direction.

The bell goes and they both head off to class, they were pissed off at each other. As soon as they reach their classrooms they find each other, Krishna and Pinto are surprised and angry to find each other in the same class. Pinto gives an 'I don't give a damn' face to Krishna and goes and sits at the back while Krishna sits at the front. They both ignore each other for the whole lesson, Krishna was busy taking notes and Pinto not really caring what was happening around him. Finally the lesson finishes and everyone is off to leave, Krishna starts putting all her books in her bag, Pinto is just about leaving and goes past Krishna, Krishna finishes packing and is about to walk out when she nearly slips, she gets saved just in time by Pinto, Pinto makes her stand up abruptly, Krishna registers what just happened and Pinto and Krishna glare at each other, they both start to argue again, there was nobody in the classroom to stop them as everyone had already left, Pinto taunts her and says "Didn't your mum teach her how to walk properly?" Krishna was about to argue back when she realises what he said, she gets upset walks away from there without saying anything leaving behind a confused Pinto who then brushes the thoughts off and leaves the classroom too.

Krishna was crying and running to somewhere she didn't even know, she finally reaches the garden of the college and just sits there and continues crying. On the other hand, Sunaina was looking for Krishna everywhere, she couldn't even ask anyone because today was Krishna's first day so people hadn't known her yet, and she finally thinks of calling her and Krishna picks up and tells Sunaina where she is. Sunaina comes there running and is shocked to see Krishna crying, she rushes to Krishna and asks her what happened "Krishna, What happened? Why are you crying?" Krishna looks up to Sunaina and cries and tells her, Krishna continues "Sunaina, he asked me if my mum never taught me how to walk, how would my mum teach me if she died when I was born? It's my fault she died" Sunaina consoles her and says "Krishna, don't say that, you know its not your fault, now I have to deal with this Pinto Singh or I..." before she could even complete her sentence Krishna interrupts her and says "Leave it Sunaina, he doesn't need to know about my life, and you don't need to waste your time on him" Sunaina looks at her and smiles and says "Exactly Krishna, no need to waste our time on him, lets just forget about him" and makes her feel better. Sunaina and Krishna then head off to their next class.

Pinto and Krishna reach their next class, they find each other in the same class again, Krishna sees him then looks away and completely ignores him, Pinto who was also looking at her sees her walking to her seat, he had the urge to ask her why she walked away without arguing with him, he slowly goes up behind her and suddenly is pushed by another student accidentally, the push made Pinto bump into Krishna and makes her drop all of her books. Krishna quickly bends down to pick them up, Pinto glares angrily at the other student, he was about to shout at the other student but looks down to see Krishna picking up her books, he bends down to help her, Krishna looks up to see Pinto helping her she stops him from helping her "I don't need your help I can pick my own books up" and with that she picks all her books up and goes and sits in her seat without even giving a glance to Pinto. Pinto watches her going and was about to go up to her again but the teacher came in, he had to go sit down instead and the lesson started. Pinto was waiting for the lesson to finish so he can get out of the room, he looks over at Krishna who was this time sitting closer to him in the same row, he sees Krishna listening and taking notes, he nearly gets lost in her but got interrupted by the bell, he looks at his watch to see and thinks to himself "Wow the lesson ended quickly today" On the other hand, Krishna quickly grabbed her stuff and headed out of the room, Pinto who was talking to his friend Tarun looked at her seat again but was surprised to see her gone, he looks around the class room but doesn't find her.

Pinto and Tarun head for lunch, they were just about entering the Canteen when Pinto and Krishna bump into each other once again, they start arguing again and Tarun tries to stop them, he tries standing in between them but Pinto pushes him away and carries on arguing with Krishna. Sunaina who is waiting for Krishna in the canteen gets a text, she reads the text 'They started fighting again, come and stop them' Sunaina says to herself "Oh No, they started arguing again, I need to go stop it before it gets worse" and quickly gets up and goes to Pinto and Krishna, she reaches there at the same place as Pinto and Krishna and sees that they were at a point were they both throwing glares at each other and shouting at each other, she goes in between them and  she stops them and says "Do you two have to argue now? I'm very hungry and you two are arguing here, good thing Tarun alerted me about you two arguing" and with that Sunaina stopped as she realised what she had just said. Pinto looks at Tarun and Krishna looks at Sunaina, Pinto looks at Sunaina with a confused look and looks back at Tarun still not getting what's happening, Krishna asks Sunaina "Wait, who's Tarun?" Sunaina was about to answer when Tarun answers her question instead and says "I'm Tarun, Hi" and gives her a little wave and smiles at her and with that Sunaina continues "And me and Tarun have been going out with each other" Pinto and Krishna look at Tarun and Sunaina shocked, Krishna gives Sunaina a glare and walks away from there with Sunaina rushing behind her saying "Krishna, stop I was going to tell you" and Pinto just looks at Tarun with a puzzled look on his face, Tarun watched Sunaina and Krishna go and looks at Pinto and makes a childish face to Pinto and says "At least you two stopped arguing, everything all good now" and was about to walk off but is stopped by Pinto "Tarun wait!" Tarun turns around to see a serious face from Pinto, Pinto instantly smiles and says "Arre wah Tarun, You have a girlfriend, I never thought you would easily get a female friend let alone a girlfriend" Tarun was busy smiling when he realised what Pinto had actually said and Pinto and Tarun burst out laughing.

Please Hit the and Comment πŸ˜ƒ

tch912 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why can't your writing be picked up by one of the production housesπŸ‘.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great stuff again,,,,,wow Fiza,,,,you are so creative,,,I applaud you a zillion times for your wonderful PRISHNA creativity,,,πŸ‘ 
Three in one weekend,,,,WOW,,,,,Thanks sweetie,,,
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg another wonderful ff wow i love this krishna so sweet, so direct and again u managed in just 1 chapter to capture the intensity and depth of these 2 together loved it.  so sweet u got pintu with a instrument missed kinshuk without his instrument. cnt wait for your next chapter really loved your work today u make me miss them even more with these scenes coz i could so imagine them doing it.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really am loving this...

and guess what I love the fact the Pintu plays the Harmonica - πŸ˜Š
I am an expert in it too...
Fiza...now how long should we wait before the next update???? Make it soon...please...πŸ˜ƒ
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the first chapter, so they start off as enemies and become lovers later don't they, eagerly waiting for you to continue soon =)
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tch912

Why can't your writing be picked up by one of the production housesπŸ‘.

Thanks, glad you liked it and that's soo sweet of you thanks again 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Great stuff again,,,,,wow Fiza,,,,you are so creative,,,I applaud you a zillion times for your wonderful PRISHNA creativity,,,πŸ‘ 

Three in one weekend,,,,WOW,,,,,Thanks sweetie,,,

Thanks Lisa glad you liked it and yep I was planning to update all my FF's in the weekend and thanks πŸ˜ƒ
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

omg another wonderful ff wow i love this krishna so sweet, so direct and again u managed in just 1 chapter to capture the intensity and depth of these 2 together loved it.  so sweet u got pintu with a instrument missed kinshuk without his instrument. cnt wait for your next chapter really loved your work today u make me miss them even more with these scenes coz i could so imagine them doing it.

Thanks Sandia, I have planned soo much more than this for this FF, I can't wait to update the chapters and yeh I missed Kinshuk with a intrument as well 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Thanks Surish πŸ˜ƒ