Prishna FF: Ishaqzaade - Chapter 5 Page 8 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by kmfan_2

I really am loving this...

and guess what I love the fact the Pintu plays the Harmonica - ðŸ˜Š
I am an expert in it too...
Fiza...now how long should we wait before the next update???? Make it soon...please...😃

Thanks Shanti, I have a Harmonica as well 😳 and I'm not sure, I'll try and update sooner this time 😃
Originally posted by Ragvir_Prishna

Loved the first chapter, so they start off as enemies and become lovers later don't they, eagerly waiting for you to continue soon =)

Thanks Azifa, and yep they start off as enemies and always arguing and slowly they will obviously fall in love, and will try and to continue soon 😃
Fizu this is just another breathtaking story by you
well done yaar
Woww !!!! Another Amazing update Fizu ðŸ˜ƒ Really Loved the first chapter.  Pintu with a Harmonica  Loved it. Can't wait for next chapter.
 Missing Viren Sood and his Flute ðŸ˜” 
First of all I am extremly Sorry for commenting so so late . really Sorry *Holds Ears*

Now About the Chap . It was wonderful . Loved Prishna's Fights . and Wanna know the Mystry of Krishna's Mother's death .Why Kri blames herself for it . Waiting for ur next chap . Update Soon. 
Originally posted by taahir004

Fizu this is just another breathtaking story by you
well done yaar

Thanks Taahir 😃
Originally posted by jasviren

Woww !!!! Another Amazing update Fizu ðŸ˜ƒ Really Loved the first chapter.  Pintu with a Harmonica  Loved it. Can't wait for next chapter.
 Missing Viren Sood and his Flute ðŸ˜” 

Thanks Jesna and yep me too I miss Viren and his flute
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

First of all I am extremly Sorry for commenting so so late . really Sorry *Holds Ears*

Now About the Chap . It was wonderful . Loved Prishna's Fights . and Wanna know the Mystry of Krishna's Mother's death .Why Kri blames herself for it . Waiting for ur next chap . Update Soon. 

It's Ok Moni, and thank you and will update soon and you will find out soon
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey everyone, back with an update for this FF 😃 I just realised that the last time I updated this FF was January and now its July 🤣 but I'm gonna update more for this FF from now on 😳

Prishna FF: Ishaqzaade Chapter 2:

Pinto looks at Tarun and Krishna looks at Sunaina, Pinto looks at Sunaina with a confused look and looks back at Tarun still not getting what's happening, Krishna asks Sunaina "Wait, who's Tarun?" Sunaina was about to answer when Tarun answers her question instead and says "I'm Tarun, Hi" and gives her a little wave and smiles at her and with that Sunaina continues "And me and Tarun have been going out with each other" Pinto and Krishna look at Tarun and Sunaina shocked, Krishna gives Sunaina a glare and walks away from there with Sunaina rushing behind her saying "Krishna, stop I was going to tell you" and Pinto just looks at Tarun with a puzzled look on his face, Tarun watched Sunaina and Krishna go and looks at Pinto and makes a childish face to Pinto and says "At least you two stopped arguing, everything all good now" and was about to walk off but is stopped by Pinto "Tarun wait!" Tarun turns around to see a serious face from Pinto, Pinto instantly smiles and says "Arre wah Tarun, You have a girlfriend, I never thought you would easily get a female friend let alone a girlfriend" Tarun was busy smiling when he realised what Pinto had actually said and Pinto and Tarun burst out laughing. Sunaina was trying her best to stop Krishna; she was literally running after Krishna

Sunaina who is still running after Krishna calls out "Krishna stop please" Krishna stops and Sunaina bumps into her, Krishna says "Sunaina, how could you not tell me this, this is very big and you never thought to tell me" in a serious tone. Sunaina feebly replies "I wanted to introduce you to him properly but I could only do that if you and Pinto stop arguing, I mean come on how many times have you argued with him today and its only been your first day" Krishna looks at her and says "Its Ok Sunaina" and Sunaina replies "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Krishna, and that's why your more of a sister to me" and they hug. Krishna asks Sunaina "So tell me about your love story" Sunaina gets shy and blushes; Krishna looks at her and says "Now why are you blushing like a newly wedded bride? I only asked how you met" Krishna and Sunaina laugh and Sunaina tells her

Sunaina: We met in this college...

Tarun: ...and we bumped into each other

Sunaina: We started arguing...

Tarun: ...because we were both in a hurry

Sunaina: We used to argue soo much...

Tarun: ...that if anyone tried to stop us they would scared

Sunaina: Then one day we realised...

Tarun: ...that we liked each other

Sunaina: It took us days to tell each other...

Tarun: ...that we love each other

Pinto and Krishna were gob smacked, they didn't know how to react, the whole thing was going through their heads, they started thinking about each other but quickly remembered their anger and brushed the thoughts off, and they all headed to lunch and find each other. Tarun and Sunaina tell Pinto and Krishna "Now that you know about us, you wouldn't mind us having lunch together will you?" Pinto and Krishna didn't want to stop them so they agreed, Pinto, Krishna , Tarun and Sunaina all sat at one table and ate lunch, Pinto and Krishna kept giving each other angry glares and Tarun and Sunaina kept smiling and staring and talking to each other, finally the bell went and they went off to class

Krishna finds Tarun in her class and Pinto finds Sunaina in his class, Tarun tries to talk to Krishna and Krishna is half listening and half listening to the teacher, Pinto didn't know what to do when he found Sunaina in his class, she seemed miffed with him, and he went and asked her what happened. Sunaina tells him off for being mean to Krishna, Pinto was surprised and was about to ask her something when the teacher tells him off and sends him out of the class, he decides to go to Tarun's class instead, he goes there and sees Krishna, he hides behind a pillar and stares at Krishna, she looked beautiful, he didn't know how but he started to make his way into the class, just then Tarun sees him and tries to stop him but can't, he notices him looking at Krishna. The teacher interrupts Pinto and asks him what he is doing here, Pinto didn't know what to do and makes some excuse regarding Tarun, and he manages to get Tarun out of the class but sees that Krishna didn't look at him at all deep inside he felt disappointed.

Pinto and Tarun are hanging about in the school when Tarun decides to ask him what he thinks about Krishna but indirectly, he says "Remember Pinto, when we were younger we used to play that word game we loved" Pinto looks at him confusingly and Tarun explains the game "I say a word and you say the first word that come into your mind" and Pinto remembers "Oh yeah, but why are you talking about it now?" Tarun replies "Well I was thinking lets play it again for old time's sake" Pinto smiles at him and agrees, Tarun starts the game

Tarun: Basketball

Pinto: Sports

Tarun: Flower

Pinto: Rose

Tarun: Colour

Pinto: Black

Tarun: Water

Pinto: Drink

Tarun: Chocolate

Pinto: Sweet

Tarun: Krishna

Pinto: Beautiful

Tarun looks at Pinto with a victory smile, Pinto realises what he blurted out and stammers "I, I meant to say rude" Tarun just looks at Pinto with a smirk, Pinto says "I don't want to play anymore come on lets go" and gets up and starts walking, Tarun runs after him and says "Whatever you say, I know what you think about Krishna" and winks at him, Pinto looks at Tarun and gives him a glare and replies "Shut Up Tarun, its nothing like that" and Tarun replies "Ok whatever you say, come lets go pick them up, lesson time is about to finish" and with that they both go to Krishna and Sunaina's classes and wait for the bell to go so they can come out.

Tarun tells Pinto to go get Krishna while he gets Sunaina, Pinto blatantly refuses as he knew they will argue once again, Tarun glares at Pinto and says "Come on Sunaina will be angry if she finds out we left Krishna alone" Pinto thinks for a little while and replies "How about I get Sunaina while you get Krishna?" Tarun replies "Fine, Gosh Pinto it was only about picking her up, why don't you want to pick Krishna up from class?" Pinto without thinking replies "Because I know we will argue again" Tarun shakes his head and they both head seperate ways to get them. Tarun reaches Krishna and greets her with a smile, Krishna looks around and then questions him "What are you doing here? And where is Sunaina?" Tarun replies "Pinto is picking her up while I came to pick you up" somewhere inside her Krishna was dejected then she realised what she was thinking and quickly erased the thought from her mind, then she and Tarun started walking to Pinto and Sunaina. Tarun tries to strike a conversation with Krishna and Krishna decided to just talk to him and they got to know each other more. On the other hand Sunaina comes out of class and sees Pinto, Pinto smiles but Sunaina looks it him sternly and starts walking away, Pinto was confused he runs up behind her and stops her, he asks her why she's acting coldly with him, Sunaina replies "Because your picking on Krishna a lot" Pinto realises and remembers their incomplete conversation in class and asks her "Yeah but I wasn't that mean to her" and Sunaina replies "You included her mother in your argument, how was that not that mean?!" Pinto was confused and remembers when he and Krishna were arguing and how she walked away without saying anything after he mentioned her mother, he asks Sunaina "What happened to her mum?" and before Sunaina could reply Tarun and Krishna had arrived there. Tarun and Sunaina hugged and kissed each other on the cheek while Pinto and Krishna welcomed each other with glares.

Please Hit the Like Button and Comment 😳
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing update...Fiza...

but honestly I'll have to read the earlier chapter again as I have forgotten what happened then?😆

You've kept us waiting for too long...😛