~ WU 1st Nov - Sahiba & Ranveer back to India ~

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sahiba loved ranveer..then she married daljeet..then she went to ranveer..then she came back to daljeet..now she going to marry ranveer..after know the truth, surly she will back to daljeet... this circle ko kya naam dhoon..? Thanks For Update My Dear Coolbie Medam..
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rechus

sahiba loved ranveer..then she married daljeet..then she went to ranveer..then she came back to daljeet..now she going to marry ranveer..after know the truth, surly she will back to daljeet... this circle ko kya naam dhoon..? Thanks For Update My Dear Coolbie Medam..

viewers will get head spinning 
thanks dear for the update. feeling pity for Ranbeer. he's standing so low day by day
Thanks NAGS for the update..
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My reaction after reading the update  😳  👎🏼    🤪

TFS... 
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Well she got for she always wanted from Day 1 of this serial: Ranveer!!
muktee thumbnail
Originally posted by: rechus

is there a dislike button? so sorry for poor daljeet
zeezee55 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SIRFINA

Thanks for the update. Well she got for she always wanted from Day 1 of this serial: Ranveer!!

Sahiba USED TO WANT Ranveer. But not anymore.  So your statement is totally wrong.

But i think Sahiba is one gutsy lady - and i have no doubt she will find a way to leave Ranbeer - and i hope this will help Daljeet to gain his self-confidence and to fight for Sahiba.

Edited by zeezee55 - 11 years ago
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx nag for wu.

I hate ranveer😡. I hope at wedding event daljeet come & sajeet run away.. Dilwale dhulaniya le jayege😆😆