Update for Thursday Nov 1st, 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Tanu for the Wonderful update!πŸ€—

True, MM is not in the position to support Mohan and Kalyani nowπŸ˜•.
TA get ready.. your favourite job is awaiting for you🀣.
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
thanks tanu for the lovely update..
pearl, yr cmnt really cracked me..(TA get ready)!!rofl.
but wonder even if TT will try to meddle with padma...
MM's reaction quite to be expected..all this because of a stupid, thoughtless decision on his part..of not knowing his children..
at least pavi has heard..wonder if she will play messenger now..
no promo even..so lets see..
                                           Thanks Nixkie for the update.

It was sad to see Kalyani fear that  πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ she will not be able to marry Mohan πŸ˜” and as per her worry Padma has also decided to get her son married to another girl πŸ˜­πŸ˜³πŸ€” as soon as possible πŸ˜’πŸ˜΅  and the worst of all is , even MM has acknowledged his wife's decision πŸ˜’πŸ€” which has lead him to advice Mohan to forget his lady love Kalyani πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜”πŸ˜³ .

Moreover I feel that Mohan will also agree to his father's decision πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ₯± and try to avoid Kalyani πŸ₯±πŸ€“  as I am really confused with the expression πŸ˜’πŸ₯±πŸ˜•πŸ˜΅ which he gave in the last scene πŸ˜”πŸ˜΅πŸ€” .

On the other hand , we viewers need to see whether Mohan and Kalyani will unite πŸ˜’πŸ˜³πŸ˜” or that girl will land in love failure next to Kanagu πŸ€”πŸ˜”πŸ˜’ which I hope will not happen 😲 . Anyway lets wait and see  .
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
Thanks Tanu for the lovely and superfast Update! πŸ‘β­οΈ
Thanks tanu baby for the update...MM spineless man, be it for character sake or as of now physically too tends to change decision then and then...even after seeing how T is he didnt understand her but blvd padma saying T ran behind Bhu for money...such a man who lacks brain even to thk little...from the scenario i guess M and K wont unite...the dialogues and scenes and behaviour of K and M and Mm are so...lets see...but M and K marrying with TT approval wd be a good blow for Padma but MM again wd go more mad...lets see
Thanks for the updates Tanu!!

A complete flavour of episode compared to yesterday...M/K track developing more now.

I hope Mohan doesn't let go of Kalyani and marries the girl he loves.  Kalyani looks like she has really fallen deep in love with Mohan now...hope it all works out.
Thanks Tanu for the nice update.

MM says he is tiotally dependent on Padma and he has to live as per what she wishes. This is the reality he sees and is it because he believes this way, he hates Thulasi whom Padma never likes?. And whatever way Padma is, she is taking care of her husband not ridiculing him even if he is not able to earn money and in this way, she is quite a contrast to how Bhuvana had been. Bhuvana was not only a odukaali but also is a person consistently ridiculing MM. Because of whatever happened in his life, the best he could do is live as per the wishes of Padma.

How is Mohan going to take what MM said? Initially he may tow the line of what he dad said. But then as Pearl says, TA's favorite job is awaiting him. And here Kalyani is keen to marry Mohan also as we saw yesterday. When the lady is interested, TA acts swiftly and he would do his best to persuade Mohan to marry Kalyani. TA always used to tell those who love to disobey their parents. Also as another hint Kalyani has told she will take care of MM. Hope Pavithra acts as messenger as Jayashree says.

Whatever happens, one thing I don't like to see is Mohan telling Kalyani what his dad said and the heartbreak Kalyani experiences if Mohan tells he wouldn't marry her. Still if K is heartbroken this way, she will tell that to Deepa and Thulasi and so TA will learn that. TA can then also do the needful. In many ways, an abruptly decided marriage becomes a possibility and also the problems Kalyani would face after marriage.

Will Thulasi help Deepa and Kalyani when both of them are finding troubled in their marriage as both will then become her SILs?
At the rate this is going, there are definitely problems going to spring up between the 3 Musketeers. If both K and D are Thuls's SILs (hypothetically speaking)...MM & Co. won't like K talking to D (because she's married to P) and Thuls (maybe if Mohan interferes, then 'yes' but only time will tell). This MM, causing problems for everyone (a la Bhuv). Never shows his anger and 'rosham' to anyone else other than Thuls and people caring for her. 😑  
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

At the rate this is going, there are definitely problems going to spring up between the 3 Musketeers. If both K and D are Thuls's SILs (hypothetically speaking)...MM & Co. won't like K talking to D (because she's married to P) and Thuls (maybe if Mohan interferes, then 'yes' but only time will tell). This MM, causing problems for everyone (a la Bhuv). Never shows his anger and 'rosham' to anyone else other than Thuls and people caring for her. 😑  

So true autumn, never thought of from this angle...yes, MM being angry with prabha too is def going to complicate things...and then if prabha is insulted by padma, which may happen, then he too maybe against deepa against kal..
reminds me of the time after deepa's dad's inauguration when the trio discuss this prob at their school...
shud be interesting...lets see..