Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

1st Nov: WU : Judaai.. aai Ashu-Khushi ki judai?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Tanu, if this show doesn't get rid of that Khushi or Kashish or whatever her name is, I'm gonna lose my head😳

Thanks for the update, though🤗
such an irritating track. gets more and more annoying by the day
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu & Deba

Was that   today too?
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Twist in the tale...Looks like Khushi's Mama Mami are not good and she has run off from home...Ashu is now totally in sympathy with Khushi - wont be surprised if finally they adopt her and Khushi becomes a permanent part of KTLK...Today's episode has totally given me this feeling only...Somehow inspite of all that they showed Iam still unable to sympathise for her...Abhi bhi Khushi mere liye irritating aur bardasht ke bahar hain...
Precap mein uske Mama aur Mami ka pyaar false hi laga...but still hoping that something happens and Khushi goes off ...
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
3 things i liked firstly ashu believed nidhi no at first he was not ready to but wen he found that nidhi was in no nonsense mode he did
2ndly ashu telling khushi abt wat nidhi does for her...and that she wud not have told him unless and until she(khushi)had crossed all limits...{ashni understanding)

3rdly khushi's mama-mami found..thank god...

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niniborn2rule

3 things i liked firstly ashu believed nidhi no at first he was not ready to but wen he found that nidhi was in no nonsense mode he did

2ndly ashu telling khushi abt wat nidhi does for her...and that she wud not have told him unless and until she(khushi)had crossed all limits...{ashni understanding)

3rdly khushi's mama-mami found..thank god...

Agree with u Nini - lekin wether Mama Mami found is Thank God I dont know as I have a feeling that they may not be good...I hope I am wrong...
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanu.

The nice part was Nidhi telling Ashutosh to ask Kushi and Ashu being stern with Kushi.
But everything disappeared the minute, the police broke the news. Why did the police have to come on time today😕😆
Ashu- Kushi scenes were well-emoted by both actors. (The little girl who plays Kushi is very good with her expressions)
Liked Nidhi-Ashu scenes too. Nidhi's pangs to be with Ashu, understanding that something had disturbed him
Hope she didn't prescribe the wrong medicine though😆

I am wondering if Ashu will ever send Kushi back?
Armu4eva thumbnail
Deba ..thanks for the lovely cap..